Chapter Seven

Tomorrow With You

The sunlight woke her up from her deep slumber, as she opened her eyes, she found her husband still sleeping peacefully beside her, arms draped around her small figure. Yoohee had already saw Chanyeol’s sleeping every morning for the past three months of their marriage, also every morning she was mesmerized by his handsome face. She traced her fingers along his strong features, caressed his cheeks lovingly, feeling proud to have him as her husband for life. She saw his forehead furrowed with her touch, could not help but to leave a quick peck onto his lips.

 

“Good morning.” She chimed, and Chanyeol tightened his arms around her.

 

He pecked her temple lovingly as he murmured the greeting back, “Morning.”

 

Yoohee could feel him smiling, “You need to wake up, baby.”

Chanyeol smile got wider when he heard the endearment word that Yoohee used to him just now, tightened his hold more making the girl chuckled. He was happy, although everything feels weird for him because this is his first time but he was sure of his feelings toward Lee Yoohee. For the first time, he could feel happiness and warm at the same time bubbling inside him, and when he held Yoohee in his arms, he swore he felt complete.

 

“I want to stay in bed with my wife today.” Chanyeol murmured into her hair.

 

“Dr. Park, as much as your wife wants it, there are so many people who need you today.” She played along.

 

Yoohee could feel her chest rumbled as he let out a hearty laugh, making her smile. Chanyeol leaned away and gazed at her angelic face, he really liked this woman it made his mind dizzy. And when she smiled back at him, he could feel his heart pounding in his chest.

 

“Okay, but first, he needs his wife in order his day to begin.”

 

Then he captured his lips in a sweet yet hungry kiss, Yoohee laughed into the kiss as she circled her arms around him. She could not get over him, and so did Park Chanyeol. Their day began with another round of love making that morning.

 

 

 

Yoohee was busy brewing Chanyeol’s favorite daily dose of caffeine when she felt two pair strong arms circled her waist from behind. Yoohee gasped in content when he felt Chanyeol’s soft lips kissed her bare shoulder.

 

“What’s for breakfast?” Chanyeol hummed as he buried his face into her soft locks, inhaling the sweet vanilla scent that represent her so much.

 

“A cup of coffee for you and English breakfast.” Yoohee turned around as she handled the cup of coffee that she already made to Chanyeol.

 

He took a sip of his daily dose of caffeine before joining her in the dining table. They ate their breakfast while discussing about the weather and random things such as grocery shopping schedules. Yoohee smiled as she saw how different Chanyeol was when he was with her now, sure she loved the cold Chanyeol at work but she loved this version of him more. The Park Chanyeol who cared and adored her as much as she could ask for.

 

After finishing their breakfast, Chanyeol went to his study room to gather his belongings, said his goodbye to Yoohee who was waiting him in the doorway. He put on his shoes and ready to leave when Yoohee called his name and when he looked up, Yoohee present him with a quick peck on his lips.

 

“Have a good day.” She smiled shyly.

 

And Chanyeol just gained one more habit throughout his marriage life. He could get used to this.

 

 

 

 

Woojin looked at his bestfriend when they went out from the operation room. Chanyeol was definitely weird today, as he greeted almost everyone in the hospital today. Although he greeted everyone with his signature expressionless face, still, the fact that he cared enough to greet them was utterly shocking for all of them. Park Chanyeol never cared of another human being, Woojin even remembered the time when there was a drama happened in the hospital between him and Eunjae, Park Chanyeol did not even budge or care.

 

“Are you sick?” Woojin asked when they were on the lazy room, rummaging through next case that they would perform together.

 

Chanyeol looked at him, “No.”

 

“You know you have been behaving strangely today, right?”

Chanyeol only chuckled, continued to taking notes on his paper work, ignoring his bestfriend question. He was aware that he behaved more than usual since this morning, but he could not help it since his world already beautifully changed since last night. A flash of last night incident unconsciously making him smile.

 

“Look! Uh uh, you are smiling out of nowhere. Are you sure –”

 

Woojin trailed off when he accidentally took a sight of a little bruise on his neck. His jaw dropped and his eyes going back and forth between Chanyeol’s neck and face. He was totally sure and he knew what it was, hell it was definitely a lovemark.

 

“Park Chanyeol.” He called as the latter only hummed in response.

 

Woojin smirked, “Did you finally fulfill your duty as a good husband?”

 

Chanyeol looked at him with a confused look before he continued, “Did you just lost your ity to your wife?”

 

That. He laughed his off when he saw Chanyeol’s coughing hard and red face. Chanyeol reached for a glass of water beside him before he hit his chest in attempt to stop the coughs.

 

“Like finally. Lee Yoohee is indeed an amazing woman, huh?” Woojin patted his shoulder and Chanyeol brushed his hand aside harshly making him laughed even louder.

 

Woojin continued as he handled him a glass of water, “That’s great, bastard. You are now completely a human.”

 

 

 

Eunjae handed a cup of vanilla latte to Yoohee as they sat across each other at the Starbucks near the hospital. Earlier that afternoon, Yoohee received a call from Eunjae informing that her shift has ended and asked her to meet her at the nearest Starbucks. After she messaging Chanyeol to informed her whereabout and him convinced her to wait for him later on because he would pick her up, she finally saw Eunjae entered the café.

 

“It was so good to be able to see you easily like this, Yoo.” Eunjae said while eating her smoked beef panini.

 

“How is the hospital going?” Yoohee asked.

 

Eunjae shrugged, “Busy as usual, nothing much. Oh, but you know a strange thing happened this morning.”

 

“What is that?” Yoohee nonchalantly asked.

 

“Your husband.” Eunjae could see her bestfriend creased forehead.

 

She continued, “Park Sunbaenim greets everyone in the hospital!”

 

Yoohee staring wide eyed at her but Eunjae could notice a hint of red on her bestfriend cheeks. Eunjae stared at her waiting for any explanation and Yoohee rolled her eyes, she knew she could never keep a secret from her bestfriend because Eunjae could read her just like an open book.

 

“You know, we are finally being a real husband and wife.” Yoohee murmured, feeling the sudden heat crept on her cheeks.

 

“But you are?”

 

Yoohee sighed and gesturing her to get closer to her, “I lost my ity last night, Eun.”

 

Yoohee’s voice was small but Eunjae could hear everything damn clearly. As she took a moment to processed everything into her mind, a seconds later she squealed loudly, enveloped her bestfriend into a bear hug until Yoohee need to apologizing to everyone who stared at their direction.

“Oh, shut up, you are embarrassing me!” Yoohee hissed but Eunjae could not care less.

 

“Oh my god, Oh my god! You and Park Chanyeol! Oh my god, Lee Yoohee!”

 

Yoohee was facepalming herself so hard and she promised herself that she would not speak any words unti this calmed herself down. After a few minutes, Eunjae finally sipped her coffee and looked at her again.

 

“But how? You said you do not have any feelings for him?”

 

Yoohee smiled and Eunjae looked at her as if she got a tail, “Perhaps because we are so used with each other. Because unconsciously we finally develop something after living together for months. It was all started very natural, Eun. As if we already know each other for years.”

 

“Oh god, this what marriage did to you, I guess. But, I am so happy for you. You are glowing, Yoohee.”

 

Yoohee only laughed, she continued, “Did he confess to you?”

 

Yoohee nodded and Eunjae was getting happier, “We confessed our feelings. I think, it is a step ahead of getting know each other?”

 

“You guys did great. Anyway, how is it going with your last business trip?” Eunjae asked.

 

Yoohee smile disappeared, she sighed and gulped down her latte, “That Song Seunghun was suddenly disappear, Uncle try to track him down right now. Until we found him, I will not go anywhere. My dad agreed to help me from Seoul.”

 

“You know, my father in law practically beg me to keep it as a secret from Chanyeol.” She continued.

 

“But why? I mean, it has nothing to do with him, right?”

 

Yoohee put her cup down, “But I am his wife, and this deal practically is about me putting myself in danger for his family, Eunjae.”

 

Eunjae hated it so bad, she was the only person who hated Lee Yoohee who dreamt about taking over her family business. This girl in front of him could be anything since she was good at everything but she did not understand why Lee Yoohee still wanted to claim her heiress position even though she knew better how dark the world she lived in right now. But again, if she could recall to the old times, her bestfriend was already in love with her world for long time already. She sighed as she took Yoohee’s hand in her.

 

“Please, be safe. Please, Yoohee.”

 

Yoohee smiled at her, “I have Park Chanyeol, the best doctor in our country as my husband. I’ll be okay.”

 

And right at the moment Eunjae prayed that everything will be okay as she said.

 

 

 

Lee Yoohee tightened her coat when she exited the café and immediately smiled when she took a sight of her husband who patiently waiting for her outside, leaning onto his black Lexus car. Upon meeting her gaze, Chanyeol smiled as he waved to her. She took long steps toward him and hugged him as soon as she reached him, Chanyeol returned the hug gladly as he inhaling his favorite vanilla scent from her.

 

“Did you wait long?” she asked as she pulled away, arms lingering around his waist.

 

Chanyeol shook his head as he brushed strands of hair from her face, smiling when he saw her flushed face because of the cold weather. It seems like winter was already near judging at how cold it was lately.

After wrapped the last surgery that day, Chanyeol immediately excused himself to go home. That made everyone in the hospital wondered at his strange behavior since the guy never even went home on time before. When they asked Woojin, the young doctor only answered the great Park Chanyeol now already have something to looked up to when he was going home. Everyone was finally understood.

 

“Can we stop by the market later? I need to buy some fruits for us.” Yoohee asked.

 

“Okay.” He replied as he guided her to his car.

 

 

When they arrived at the market, it was already seven at night. Hands intertwined, with one of his hand holding the shopping basket he watched as his wife busy looking at the fruits section.

 

“What fruits do you want?” she asked, eyes still scanned the stack of fruits in front of her.

 

“Hmm… oranges?” Chanyeol answered.

 

Yoohee shook her head disapprovingly, “We still have lots of it at home. Do you want pears?”

 

Chanyeol gazed at her, liking the words that she just said to him. He felt like they really looked like a married couple right now, the fact that they were currently discussing about what fruits to buy really amazed him. She turned her head to look at her because Chanyeol had not answered her question, and he nodded in affirmation earning a smile from the girl. After putting some pears and strawberries inside their basket, the newlywed tried some free samples of meats and snacks before went to pay their groceries.

 

“Ah, I almost forgot. We ran out chicken, let’s go buy it first before pay them up.” Yoohee said as she pulled him toward the chicken section.”

 

“Auntie, can you give me some of it?” she said as she pointed at the displayed chickens.

 

The woman nodded then handed the chickens to Yoohee, “You guys looked so good together, are you getting married soon?”

 

Yoohee tightened her arm around his, eyes twinkled, “We already are.”

 

Chanyeol chuckled as he nodded in response to the woman before them, making the woman looked at them with shock presented in her eyes, “We just got married.”

 

“Oh my god, congratulations. Have a happy married life!”

 

After thanked the woman and paid their groceries, both of them walked hand in hand to the nearest restaurant that was located in the same building as the market, decided to having dinner there because Yoohee said that she was too lazy to cooked the dinner that night. Being a good husband he is, Chanyeol was more than happy to complied at his wife request. It was a small Korean restaurant but the foods were surprisingly matched with their palates. Yoohee smiled as he took another bite of chicken that Chanyeol put into her bowl, touched at the small actions that her husband had done to her instinctively.

 

She glanced around and noticed that there were a group of women who mesmerizing her husband looks and she could feel a sense of proud bubbling inside her. He looked at the guy in front of him, with big eyes, sharp bridge nose, dimples that appeared on both of his cheeks every time he smiled, and black jet hair that was contrast to his pale fair skin, this husband of her was indeed very handsome.

 

“They are married already, too bad.”

 

Yoohee accidentally heard one of them that were followed with other girls exasperated sighs, she could not help but let a chuckle left from her lips. Chanyeol looked at her confusingly,

 

She shook her head and gave a spoon of her stew to Chanyeol, “Try this, Oppa.”

 

Chanyeol stared at her wide eyed while the girl only smiled at him, showed her infamous smiling eyes to him. Of course, he was shocked, it was the first time in forever the girl used the word to him. He has heard her calling him baby or sweetheart for couple of times already, but this Oppa thingy just a whole new different level and his heart had not prepared for this. He was brought back to the reality when he felt the spoon entered his already opened mouth and he swallowed it.

 

“What did you just call me?” he asked, eyes wide.

 

Yoohee swallowed a spoon of her kimchi stew, “Oppa.”

 

She said it so nonchalantly and she herself was a little surprised on how the word rolled out from so casually. As much as she could remember, she only called a few people with that Oppa word, but using that word to her husband was interestingly very good.

 

“You are technically three years older than me, Ahjussi.” She teased and she loved the way his dimples showed every time he laughed.

 

“Keep calling me that then.”

 

Yoohee stared at her innocently, “What? Ahjussi?”

 

Chanyeol could not resist the cuteness that she just threw to him. He really liked this side of Lee Yoohee, the side where he knew that never be presented to anyone. And he wondered how much more could he liked this woman in front of him because he really liked this girl so bad that he wanted to brag to the world.

 

He pinched her nose, “Oppa. Call me Oppa forever, sweetheart.”

 

Yoohee laughed, “Nope, I will only call you that when I feel it. Don’t expect too much, Hyung.”

 

“What— ah, this girl really.”

 

She mouthed at him jokingly, “What?”

 

They laughed together as Chanyeol ruffled her hair lovingly.

 

This Yoohee girl surely will be the death of him.

 

===========================================================================================================================

 

Happy Weekend guys! :)