Chapter One

Tomorrow With You

A heavy grunt was echoing softly inside the empty dark bedroom before a young woman threw her bag nonchalantly and flopped tiredly on the already made bed of hers. She let out a tired sigh before closing her eyes, only her soft breath that was heard in the room. A few minutes later, she opened her eyes and trying to adjust her vision in the dark, a flash of memory of previous conversation with her parents flashed before her eyes as she let out a frustrated sigh. Being an only heiress of the company and the only child of her protective yet loving parents could be a pain in the sometimes, and today is one of the days.

 

She heard the vibration of her phone inside her coat’s pocket and reached for it. Squinted her eyes a little because of the sudden bright light that flashing right to her eyes, she smiled a little when she looked at the sender of the message. It was none other than her bestfriend, Cha Eunjae, who was a little over worried about her wellbeing. She remembered before she met her parents, she told the girl about the problem.

 

How is it going, Lee Yoohee?

 

She smiled at her message, her bestfriend love to call her full name when she was mad with her or when she was very worried about her, and this one is definitely the latter.

 

I guess I will be meeting him tomorrow.

 

Yoohee hit the send button and a seconds later her phone was ringing. Looking at the caller ID she could not help but let out a soft chuckle, her bestfriend surely was very worried about her and she was not complaining. They have been friends for years, apparently Eunjae’s mother was her mother bestfriend, so it was natural for them to developed friendship slash sisterhood since their early age. Since then, the two of them were inseparable, they went to the same schools and university. But it was when in the college that they finally have a little distance between them, although it was still the same school they went to, Eunjae got into the medical major as it was her dream since forever to become a doctor who saves the world while Yoohee got into the business major to continue her path as the only heiress of her family throne. Despite that, they were still a friendship goals that everyone asked for.

 

“Good evening, Dr. Cha.” Yoohee chuckled, could not deny that she was missing her only bestfriend.

 

A year after graduation, Yoohee casually take over half of the companies under her hands while Eunjae got her degree completed and successfully being an internist, after she took her oath, Eunjae was sent to the hospital in Daegu as one of the best internists there. Thus, made them suffer from a long distance friendship for almost two years already right now.

 

“Talk.” Eunjae firm voice enough to made Yoohee missed her bestfriend more.

 

She sighed, “As I already said previously, they want to marry me off my father’s bestfriend son. And we will be meeting them tomorrow morning.”

 

“What the hell? What century that we live in right now? Arranged marriage, huh?” Eunjae furiously shout on the other line and Yoohee swear could picture her bestfriend face right now.

 

“Don’t you dare to laugh, Lee Yoohee. This will not happen because I will talk to Auntie and Uncle after this!”

 

Yoohee laughed, “You won’t. The deal was already sealed, Eunjae. There will be no way out of here, you know how my father is, right?”

 

Eunjae was deadly silent, “Are you sure this is what you want?”

 

Yoohee smiled, looking at the cloud and blue skies painting on her ceiling. Is that what she wants? She did not know. Surely, her parents love her and she grew up in a very loving family. Though she was the only child and her father was very busy but her family was great and loving. Her parents supported her and all her dreams and her father definitely her role model. Ever since child, Yoohee loved to watch her father worked, how charismatic he was, how powerful yet gentle with managing all the companies under his hands. She dreamed to be like her father, and that it was the beginning of her dreams to continue her father legacy. Her parents could not be happier than that, sure they would not force her into the business, but their daughter being the one who dreamt it, they were beyond ecstatic.

 

Probably it was the effects of being grew up alone, with all the loves from her family and friends, she was never experienced the love for a man. She was more than content with her life and the goals to achieved her dream, she never even once realized how men throwing themselves to her, making her bestfriend mad. Love was never her priority. Relationship was never on her bucketlist. That is why she agreed to her parents request because she could not careless, because she loved her parents who were never asked her anything other than this. And she knew better the reason behind the request.

 

She remembered her mother said, “You have been alone for all these times, baby. We want you to have someone who will take care of you.”

 

“Yoo?” Eunjae voice drifted her mind back, she has been quiet for a moment she thought.

 

“They said he is a great surgeon, Eun. Three years older than us, apparently. You know it why they choose to set me up with a doctor, right?”

 

Yoohee swore she could hear the shaky breath her bestfriend, “I missed you, stupid .”

 

“Me too, .”

 

 

 

===========================================================================================================================

Hello, everyone!

 

Meet me and my new story of Park Chanyeol and Lee Yoohee :)

 

Stay safe everyone!