Chapter Five

Tomorrow With You

Hours later their car was parked right in front of her Busan casino. This casino was the second biggest casino in South Korea owned by Lee Corp after Seoul Casino which was under her father lead. When she stepped out, she could see almost their employee bowing to her, and then Kim Kangjoo, the vice president of the casino bowing after her.

 

“Welcome, Ms. Lee.”

 

Yoohee smiled at him, this what her employee loved on working with her, although she was the owner but she always appreciated and very warm to all of her employee. Something that she had learned from her father since the early stage of her age.

 

“They are waiting inside.” Kangjoo lead her through the way.

 

They arrived at the front door of the meeting room where the Song gang already waiting for her inside. Lee Donghee looked at his niece from behind her back. He always feeling so proud with her ever since his sister in law giving birth to her up until now. He looked at her petite figure, despite the young age this girl had so much talent and responsibilities under her hands, and that was why when his brother entrusted her under Donghee’s care he was happy, because he loved his niece so much and he knew how capable his niece.

 

“Uncle, is everything ready?” Yoohee said.

 

“Yes, darling. Let’s go in.”

 

Yoohee exhaled and Kangjoo opened the door. There he was, the leader of this mafia gang, Song Seunghun, looking at her with vicious smile on his face. Despite being a Korean, the middle age man was known as one of the biggest mafia gang in Hongkong. Yoohee looked at him, her gaze did not even waver as she took a seat across him, followed by her uncle. Upon seeing the girl, Seunghun smile widely.

 

“You are married with Park Chanyeol? Congratulations.” Seunghun said.

 

Yoohee looked at him, “Just get straight to the point.”

 

Seunghun scoffed, this was his first time of meeting Lee Yoohee. He had heard about her every now and then, that the daughter of Lee Dongchul was a vicious and a great leader despite being a young girl. That made him curious, but seeing her in person right now Seunghun could agree. He saw how her gaze was not even waver, how strong her demeanor is despite the fact she was the only girl in the room, surrounded by malicious mafias. He had seen her father once, long time ago, and it was known since then that Lee gang was their number one enemy in this field. His pack had been lost once, this time Seunghun would not let it happened again. Even if it means he needed to kill her. For now, he would see and lure.

 

“You are brave, Lee Yoohee.”

 

He continued, “Honestly, I know exactly the reason why your parents married you off with Park Co’s son. That Park Co company always receiving back up from your father, you know. Try to think of it, how could a company as big as theirs, that do not even involve in this life of ours, can be so strong like that?”

 

Yoohee stayed silent, Seunghun leaned to her, “I do not care whether I should fight you or even your father again, but I will take the company with me.”

 

Yoohee scoffed, “You know that will not happened, I am practically their heir.”

 

Seunghun clenched his teeth in annoyance before leaned away from her, looking at the front door where two of her people guarding. He smirked at those two, “I need to kill you, then.”

 

The two people nodding at him, his smile was getting wider, “I will kill you, Lee Yoohee.”

 

In a split second, the door opened and Song Seunghun fled away before his people came in and start to fight them inside the meeting room.

 

Yoohee looked at her people who ran away guarding Seunghun to left the scene, another scene of betrayal and that was somehow made her heart hurt for the first time. She was regaining her composure back when she saw her uncle tried to protect her, just like a switch, Yoohee got to her feet and start fighting back.

 

 

 

Chanyeol sighed, looking at his phone in front of him, it has been three days since his wife went for her business trip. Three days without any contact from her, three days of sleeping and eating by himself. He felt weird, this was the first time in his life he was feeling like this. Before meeting and living with Lee Yoohee, he was never at once feeling alone or even feeling a longing although he lived far from his world in Seoul, but this time it was no joke. Probably because I used to her presence, he thought.

He wanted to text her so bad, wanted to call her just to asked whether she has eaten or not, but he had been contemplating because he did not want to invade her business, they had promised after all.

 

Chanyeol sighed again for ninth times and closed his eyes, since when a girl could fill his mind like this. Come to think about it, Lee Yoohee was never pestering or forced anything to him. It was him that decided to opened up himself to her ever since their first meeting in the restaurant that day. Then, Lee Yoohee just paved away her way to him and Chanyeol opened his door as wide as possible only for her unknowingly.

 

“Missed your wife, huh?” Woojin voice startled him as he regained his composure.

 

“Can you please knock first, ?” Chanyeol asked as he got back to his paperwork.

 

Woojin laughed, took a seat in front of him, “I’ve been knocking for several times but you do not even hear me. What are you thinking of exactly? This is new of you.”

 

Chanyeol looked at his bestfriend, “You think so, right? This is definitely new.”

 

His bestfriend looked at him for a moment and smirked. Of course, the Park Chanyeol that he knew is a guy who did not even spent a moment to daydreaming just like this, did not laughed to woman as he laughed to Lee Yoohee, did not even care to other human being aside from him and his family, did not even smile looking at his phone while receiving a simple message or calls from his wife, this feeling must be new from Chanyeol himself.

 

“Lee Yoohee is an amazing woman, I guess.” Woojin murmured with a smile.

 

“Huh?” Chanyeol asked, looked at him.

 

Woojin shook his head while smiling, “Have you texted her or something?”

 

“You know Woojin, how the deal between me and her of minding our own business. We are not in love or whatsoever at the first place, though.”

 

Woojin rolled his eyes, he wanted to smacked his bestfriend head for real. But, you are definitely in love, stupid.

 

“But, you are her husband. It is normal for husband and wife to ask each other wellbeing, no?”

 

Chanyeol looked at his bestfriend, wondering for a second before he sighed and leaned back again into his working chair. Woojin seriously wanted to take a picture of him so bad, it was so amusing how the great Park Chanyeol behaved when he was in love. This is such a scene. He swallowed his chuckled as Chanyeol got up from his seat and looked at him hopefully,

 

“Can you please ask Eunjae about this?”

 

Oh, this is new. The great Park Chanyeol being in love was totally a sight he was dying to see.

 

 

 

 

It was 9 pm at night when Chanyeol parked his car inside his garage. Stumbling through the front door, he murmured “I’m home.” greeting, one of habit that he gained right after he lived together with Yoohee.

He sighed, thinking to himself why he even bothers to say that when he knew exactly that there will be no one who will reply to his greeting because Lee Yoohee, his wife, was on ing business trip for days already.

 

He slipped into his house slipper and went straight to the bedroom before stopped because there it is. The voice that he needed to hear for the past three days finally greeted him back,

 

“Welcome home.”

 

He looked up and there she was, smiling at him with the white blue striped apron that hugged her figure perfectly, and he swore he could feel his heart swelling with happiness just by looking at the sight of her.

 

“Go wash up and let’s have dinner, I cooked your favorite chicken stew.” Yoohee said as she put a bowl of chicken stew in the dining table.

 

He smiled, “Okay.”

 

 

A moment later, after washing himself up and changing to a comfortable white tee and a blue checkered pajamas pants, Chanyeol found himself at the dining table with his wife, eating their dinner. He smiled while looking at the woman in front of him, this sight of Lee Yoohee that he preferred, her without any make up and wearing apron, the sight of Lee Yoohee as his wife. But then he furrowed his brows, noticed something on his beautiful wife’s face.

 

“I came home this afternoon—”

 

“What happened with your face?” Chanyeol asked as he looking at the small bruise in the corner of her lips.

 

Surprised that Chanyeol noticed the bruise, Yoohee unconsciously touched the corner of her lips in attempt to hid the bruise but flinched when the pang of pain washed over it. Chanyeol frowned, got up from his seat and went in to their shared bedroom. A few seconds later, he went out with a box of emergency kit in his hands.

 

He pulled Yoohee from her seat only to sit her in the sofa at the living room. Yoohee looking at him confusingly as Chanyeol put the ointment into a cotton bud.

 

“Look at me.” Chanyeol ordered and Yoohee did so, still confused.

 

“It will be sting for a while.” He said before he gently dabbed the ointment on top of her bruise.

 

Yoohee winced and his brow furrowed even deeper, mouthing “I’m sorry” in the process. Yoohee looked at him and she swore she could feel a weird sensation in her stomach, as if there was thousand butterflies flying in her stomach. She realized how handsome Park Chanyeol is, how worried he was when treating her wound, and that made her heart feeling warm and fuzzy out of sudden. She could feel her heart pounding so hard inside her chest when Chanyeol looked at her with his soft gaze, asking her if she was still feeling the pain. It was nice to have someone worried over you, it was nice to have a husband by your side. And now she finally understood what her mother said previously regarding the arranged marriage.

 

Chanyeol on the other side, mesmerized at the beauty in front of him, her round hazel eyes, sharp bridged nose, her skin was very good he noticed, and then his eyes travelled to her plump lips. He remembered the last time he kissed her was on their wedding day and Chanyeol suddenly had strong urge to kiss her right there right now, he remembered the sweet and soft taste of her lips and he wanted to feel it again.

 

His mind drifted back to the present times when he heard her clearing ,

 

“Thank you, it’s late already, let’s just sleep.”

 

Yoohee regained her composure and went to the bedroom, what was just she thinking? Kissing him? What the hell happened with her heart?

She took a deep breath to calm her pounding heart, she must be crazy.

 

 

===========================================================================================================================

 

:)