Chapter Thirteen

Tomorrow With You

Yoohee scrunched her nose as she felt something cold touched her side. She opened her eyes slowly, only to find her husband dabbed something that seemed like an ointment to her wound and she whimpered when she felt a sudden zapping pain run all over her body. Chanyeol stopped as he immediately turned his gaze to her who was biting her lips as she endured the pain.

 

“Sorry, I was thinking of changing the bandage while you’re sleeping so you don’t have to feel any pain. Guess, I wake you up.” Chanyeol said apologetically, brushed her arms up and down to calm her down.

 

She shook her head as she waved her hand to him, signaling him to continued his job. Chanyeol smiled at her as he took one of the new bandages and put it to cover her still fresh wound.

 

“Done. Sorry for waking you up, love.” He kissed her forehead before tidied up all his medical equipment.

 

She tailed him with her gaze as Chanyeol hummed a random song and made his way out of the bedroom, she still could hear a faint sound of his deep voice as she propped herself to leaned on the bed’s headboard. She reached her phone from the nightstand, checking all the notifications from emails to some missed calls from her mother and her bestfriend. She replied all the messages and smiled at one particular text message that came from her bestfriend.

 

Everything’s okay? Woojin said he and Chanyeol had a talk last night.

 

She smiled as she texted her back.

 

Everything’s fine. Talk to you later.

 

“What is it?” she looked up after she pressed the send button when she heard her husband voice.

 

Chanyeol entered the room with a bowl of porridge and a glass of water in both of his hands, swiftly closed the door with one of his leg making the girl chuckled at the sight. He looked so adorable with a blue striped apron on top of his white sleeping T-shirt and he also still had his bed hair. Yoohee could not help the urge to kissed him as soon as he was seated beside her.

 

Chanyeol frowned, “Are you cheating on me?”

 

“Are you crazy?” Yoohee laughed, “My husband looks so adorable, I can’t help it.”

 

She continued after taking one spoon of porridge into , “It’s Eunjae.”

 

He nodded, made a little reminder to really thank the girl for looking after his wife when he was being a such annoying yesterday. Yoohee checked at the time and gasped when she saw that it was already the time for Chanyeol to leave for work.

 

“You are going to late, leave it to me.” She said as she reached for the bowl but Chanyeol shook his head.

 

“I took a few days off, don’t worry.”

 

That made the girl frowned, “You don’t have to, I’m okay, really.”

 

She looked at him who seemed not bothered with anything. Instead, he smiled at him as he continued to fed her now pouting wife. Chanyeol loved his job with all his heart and she knew that he was never even once took any days off before because of how passionate he was when it came to helping people in needs. The fact that he sacrificed for the sake of her right now making her feeling so much guilty.

 

“You really love your job, though.” She pouted at him.

 

He chuckled while pinched her cheek, “I love you more lately.”

 

Yoohee coughed as she looked at him who casually passed a glass of water to her. Since when this guy was this good with his words? Months ago, both of them only talked about general topics but now her husband was starting to throw flirts and sweet talks to her shamelessly as it was nothing. But, why her heart was beating crazily inside her chest and the butterflies seemed to have their way again inside her stomach. She knew she probably blushing so hard as she saw the smirk planted on his face, that damn husband of her.

 

“Oh, I forgot to tell you last night. Our parents asked me to bring you to Seoul today.” Chanyeol said.

 

She furrowed her eyebrows, “Suddenly? Did something happen?”

 

“Something did happen to you, baby. That is why they want to see you.” He replied,

 

He got up from his seat, “Wait a moment, I am going to cleaned this up and then,” he brought his lips closer to her ear until they touched the tip of it.

 

Yoohee could feel his breath tickling her face and the butterflies were dancing crazily inside her.

 

“Then, I’m going to clean you up.”

 

He kissed her ear seducingly, making her gasped. She immediately bit when he saw how satisfied Chanyeol’s face because he succeeded on teasing his wife to the core. He laughed as he winked and went out from the bedroom, leaving her who was already wet, dumbfoundedly.

 

That damn husband of her surely driving her crazy.

 

 

 

 

Yoohee was on her phone and sitting at one of the rest area’s tables, waiting for Chanyeol who were currently bought foods for both of them in one of the food counters, when a guy interrupted her. Yoohee looked up to find a cute guy probably in his late 25’s smiling at her with his food tray on his hand.

 

“May I sit here?” he asked displaying his eye smile to her.

 

She looked around her and furrowed her eyebrows when she saw lot of empty tables around them. She turned her look to her to decline the offer when Chanyeol’s voice cutting her,

 

“Can I help you?” Chanyeol asked, looking at the guy with frown, his tone cold.

 

He scanned the guy from head to toe and raising his eyebrows when he saw the guy kept his gaze at Yoohee who was looking at them with so much curiosity. He was one hundred percent sure this guy in front of him was really interested to his wife. Who would not, anyway? Lee Yoohee was indeed beautiful and he was well aware on how so many men who would stealing glances all this time since they entered the rest area hall.

 

“I saw you talking with my wife, something happened?” Chanyeol sounds impatient.

 

With the mention of the “wife” word, the guy immediately turned his gaze to Chanyeol and looking back and forth between the girl and her said husband. He gasped when he noticed the wedding ring that was circled on his slender finger, bowing to them and mouthing his apology for couple of times before rushing to found another seat not far from them with his head low. Yoohee could not help but to let out a soft chuckle especially after seeing her husband annoyed face.

 

“People this day.” He muttered and Yoohee bit down her lips to prevented the huge smile that was ready to bloom on her face after seeing his jealous face.

 

 

 

They were taking their time for about an hour at the rest area before continued their journey, with Yoohee sleeping during the trip. It was almost night when they finally arrived at Park’s household with both of his parents happily welcoming them as soon as they went out from the car. Chanyeol gave his father a brotherly hug as his father patted his back lovingly while his mother carefully hugging his wife and helping her to walk inside the house. Yoohee was squealing like a little girl when she saw her parents already waiting for them inside the house, her mother was the first one who ran to her and enveloped her into a bear motherly hug.

 

“Mom, I missed you.” She squealed, wrapped her arms around her mother as she inhaled her mother scent that she had been missing for couple of months.

 

“Oh, my daughter. My lovely daughter.” Her mother cooed, her long brown hair lovingly.

 

“How about me?” she heard his father’s voice.

 

Looking up, she saw her father who was stood up beside Chanyeol, one of his hand was resting on Chanyeol’s back, seems like they already had their greeting. Yoohee immediately smiled, she let her mother go and walking to her father who was already waiting for her with open arms.

 

“Of course, I missed you so bad, Dad.” She could feel her father’s chest that rumbled as he laughed.

 

Chanyeol smiled as he looking at the warm scene in front of him. It was his first time seeing the lovely and warm moment between his wife family and he loved it. He knew how intimidated and strong her father is, but looking at the sight of how he immediately turned into a perfect loving father only for her daughter really touched his heart. It was amazed him, the fact that they were such a warm and perfect family despite how high their social status was.

 

“Are you okay?” his father asked her, patted her back gently.

 

Chanyeol could saw how close her wife and his father were when Yoohee grinned and slung her arms to the older man and enveloping him to another hug. And Chanyeol swore he never saw his father laughed like that before.

 

“Of course she is. My son in law surely treat her right. Right, Chanyeol?” he heard her mother voice and he smiled awkwardly in reply.

 

Chanyeol never noticed this thing before, but today, he could feel the warmth enveloping him. After all, family is all we need.

 

 

 

 

It was already in the middle of night when Chanyeol went out from the bathroom after washing himself up. Smiling when he looked at Yoohee’s sleeping figure in his old bed, inside his old bedroom. He would not lie, he really loved the sight. Throwing his towel to the basket after he dried his hair, Chanyeol found his way to the bed and brought her into his arms as soon as he flopped his body onto the bed. Yoohee groaned a little and turned her body toward him, her nose on his neck. Yoohee hummed in contentment, he smelled like soap and men’s shampoo.

 

Right after dinner, they spent the night together with their parents, talking about almost everything from their life in Daegu to each other’s childhood embarrassing moment that was revealed by their parents. It was when her mother finally yawned and Chanyeol asking permission to change Yoohee’s bandage that they finally decided to ended the night with a promise that her parents surely would come over again tomorrow.

 

“Sleep, you must be very tired.” She muttered, arms around his middle.

 

Chanyeol hummed, kissing her temple and let his lips lingered there, “Good night, baby.”

 

 

 

“I can’t hear anything.” His father whispered, placed one of his ears against the wooden door.

 

His mother clicked her tongue, pushed him away from the door, “Are they already sleeping?”

 

He rolled his eyes, “They must be very tired. Let’s try again tomorrow, darling.”

 

His mother pouted, seems upset, “They already did it, right?”

 

“Of course. I will secretly put that herbal medicine into Chanyeol’s drink tomorrow, don’t worry.”

 

“I hope it works. I do really want a grandchild from them.” His mother whined and his father nodded.

 

They finally walked away from the front door of Chanyeol’s room and walked to the main bedroom, “Dongchul bought it from a trusted herbal medicine seller, I believe it will work just fine.”

 

 

===========================================================================================================================

 

I need husband Chanyeol in my life :(