BIGBANG : The fallen platform

Bigbang One-shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, my beloved readers

This time I made a one-shot based on a true incident that happened to Seungri during Bigbang HongKong 0to10 concert and it is a requested by a reader tomginger . He/She requested it on May last year but because of certain problem I hadn't write it. Also, because thsi story is based on something that really happened , it was quite hard for me to arrange plots and it took me a week to finally finish this. Therefore, I really hope you guys enjoy it and keep in mind that even though this is based on real events, THIS IS STILL A FANFIC. Only a part is actually real while others are what I imagined happen right after it. Also, I almost cried while writing it.

“Last day,” Seungri said sadly to himself as he wore his stage clothes. He checked himself at the mirror before trying to smile away his sadness like he always do. “It’s okay, Seunghyun-ah. Be strong,” he soothed himself before going out to be with his hyungs. Five of them started to warm up as the staff announced that they had 5 more minutes.

 

“Our maknae, handsome as always,” TOP complimented as he ruffled Seungri’s hair but then received a whine from the youngest because his hair was messed up by TOP. The hairdresser quickly fixed Seungri’s hair an gave a scolding look to TOP who just smiled goofily. They then went up the stage and gave their all to the C-VIPs because it was their last stage there.

 

Seungri did everything to make people laugh and smile including his hyungs. His heart-shaped mouth when he laugh never left his face except when they did a serious performance but he was also trying to make sure no one realizes that he was sad himself. That is just how he is, he rarely let people see his tears even if they’re his hyungs. He would smile or laugh to cover up his teary eyes and he would even cry in a closet so none of his hyungs would be worry. Even if he is the youngest of BIGBANG, he is the strongest.

 

“VIPs, we will comeback. I promise so don’t cry, okay? We love you,” he legit shouted into the mic, not giving any empathy to his hyungs’ ears because at that time all he cared is his beloved VIPs. He observed the sea of glowing yellow crowns in front of him with a longing heart. He told them not to cry but he could feel his eyes becoming teary thinking that it might be the last time 5 of them stand together on the stage. No one knew what the future holds. Therefore, he decided to go to the back platform for the final wave before he shed any tears, followed by GD.

 

Suddenly, the middle platform fell when he stepped on it causing a big gap which made GD stopped his track before turning back to the audience. Thanks to Seungri’s fast reflex, he basically flew to the back platform but he still hurt his ankle and elbow. When that happened, the other members turned and was shock to see Seungri laying down in pain. The staff stopped the others to go to the back platform so they just professionally entertained the VIPs while the staff tried to fix the middle platform. GD couldn’t help but turned to see Seungri once or twice to check on him.

As the platform was broken, the others had to leap to the back platform where Seungri was standing in pain. They waved to VIPs one last time via the camera behind the LED. Seungri still smiled at the camera for one last time and acted like he was not in pain before quickly goes back stage while Taeyang , GD and Daesung discussed about the fallen platform behind him. TOP showed a small heart with his fingers, GD gave them a flying kiss and showed a V sign, Daesung kissed the camera and Taeyang ended with an ‘I love you’ before the camera was cut off.

 

“Bring the one who is responsible for the platform,” GD said with a serious leader tone with TOP by his side. Daesung and Taeyang checked on Seungri while the leader and the eldest scolded the staff.

 

“Hyung, I’m okay,” Seungri tried to calm the two hyungs, “Mistak--,” Seungri was cut by Daesung.

 

“We need some ices for the bruise. It’s turning blue, “ Daesung said without being aware of the tensed surrounding but then he received a glare from the youngest. He was confused at first until GD’s growl enlightened him.

 

“There’s a bruise on our baby,” TOP said to the staff while others were hoping that they could runaway because the tension in the air of the room was scary. Seungri slowly made his way toward TOP.

 

“Hyung, I’m okay. See? I can walk,” Seungri giggled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter