Nyongtory : Monster

Bigbang One-shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Inspired by Bigbang - Monster (lyrics). Enjoy

Jiyong POV

I was 20 years old when it happened. It all started when mom decided to end her life in a bath tub full of water because father cheated on her to a, I got to admit, gorgeous woman who had all the wealth she wanted. I lose the love of a mother at the age of 18. They were caught dating in a cafe on my mother's birthday. That sick bastard decided to choose that day out of all the days he had to cheat on my mom. She ran back home without him noticing, cooked dinner and wrote a goodbye letter before she filled the white bath tub of the main bathroom with water and drowned herself in the water and tears of brokenhearted woman. She didn't even say goodbye to my sister who slept early due to her fever. Me? I was coming back from receiving my university entrance exam result. I was smiling wide, not knowing what happened at home; as I was accepted and I thought it was the best gift I could give to my mother. Besides that, my high school crush accepted me and agreed to be my boyfriend so I thought would be really happy as mom always encourages me to confess to him. Lee Seungri is his name, 2 years younger than me. I stepped inside the house and was about to call out for my mom with the result in my hand when I heard a loud wail of my father. I ran to their room and saw the letter on the wooden floor mid-way to the bathroom. I picked it up and read it all; the result in my other hand was on the floor and long forgotten as I read the letter. Suddenly, I heard my father cries.

            “Honey, please come back. I met her today to end everything. I love you baby please. I’m so sorry,” he cried out. Hatred grew in my heart as he was the reason my mom left me. He then walked out and saw me but then his eyes went to my result on the floor so he walked past me and my sister was in bad luck to stand before him. “You! You were in the house all this time and you couldn’t watch over your mother?!” He screamed and was about to slap her but thank to the ambulance which came just right on time. Seungri came in my life just before I lost my mother. It seemed like my mother passed her duty on loving me to Seungri but then I also got an abusive father. He was more abusive to my sister as she was inside the house but I blamed him for cheating on my mother on the first place. Then, I was 20 years old when all hell broke loose. I couldn’t stand another day of coming back to my sister’s scream as she was being hit by my drunken abusive father so I picked up a knife in the kitchen. I remembered running straight to me as soon as he threw my sister to the wall and stabbed his stomach with all my might. Not once, twice. Wait. Not twice but I.. don’t know. I was blinded with anger and all I saw was red. I stopped when I heard my sister calling out my name and police siren could be heard. I must had left the front door open because that was the only way the police who live downstairs could hear my sister’s frantic pleads for me to stop and my father’s screams of pain. I dropped the knife and put my hands above my head to show that I surrender and I couldn’t believe my own eyes when I see my father’s lifeless body in front of me. Not to mention his blue shirt turned dark as his dark red blood gushed out of his body and the knife which was on the floor was covered in his blood so was my left hand. I stood up as the police pulled me and saw myself in a broken mirror. There were some blood splattered on my face and my pure white t-shirt. I was dragged and told to kneeled in front of my house’s door as we wait for another police to come up and handle my sister. I saw two feet not too far away from my face but I didn’t dare to look up knowing it was one of my neighbor that I never really talked to. After a while, the polices took me to a police car. Neighbor started to call me names but then it was either my head or I heard Seungri’s voice.

             “You’re a monster, Kwon Jiyong,”

No. No way. I must be wrong as he wasn’t there and Seungri knew about my family situation so he would have understood my actions.

I went in and out of the court to prove that I am innocent and finally I am declared not guilty. During those time, I couldn’t meet, massage or call my love. My sister was sent to a hospital and received a therapy to help with her trauma. My house door was full of notes saying that I am a monster, an ungrateful son and a murderer. The landlord asked me to move away for others safety but I told to give me time to buy a house and stuff. It had been half a year when I finally got to message Seungri. I asked to meet up with him in a café. He agreed but he didn’t sound so happy or was it just me? I wore my best that day. I styled my black hair half to the right side and half to the left side. I wore a black collared white long-sleeved shirt with black jeans that I wore with black leather belt. I wore some silver bracelets, our promise rich which had our names and anniversary date craved on it and a pair of silver round earrings. I wore black oxford shoes to match my attire. I drove the quite empty café and went straight in with a pounding heart. My eyes roamed around for a while as I search for my one and only. My heart was about to burst from happiness when I saw him in one of the corner quite far from other customer. He was so cute because of his oversized red hoodie and jeans. He only wore that with black sneakers. I came near him.

            “Seungri,” I called and he looked up but to my surprise he flinched as he saw how near I was.

It’s been a while since we’ve met
Your face looks good
You got prettier, you were always beautiful in my eyes

He was stunning as always but his eyes were…. cold?

 

But today you look a bit different
You look especially a bit cold
Your eyes that look at me are filled with pity
In front of you, I seem smaller

He was quick to cover it with a fake smile. I could sense it. It was not his happy smile. What happened?

I tried to be fine, trying to change the subject
Though I had so much I wanted to ask you

 

I scanned the empty table and frowned. “Why haven’t you ordered? You must be hungry-,”

 

You cut me off right away

 

            “Jiyong, I’m here to end things,” I stopped. I tried to think positive and asked him.

 

            “What things?” I asked.

            “Us,” was his only answer before he stood up. I felt pain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter