Nyongtory : Wanted

Bigbang One-shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, everybody ! It's me, your long-lost author. I am now in university and doing well but busy as always. Here I am making another entry for this abandoned fanfic and it has also been years since we last saw Bigbang as 5. I miss them so much but we can't do much other than silently supporting them. I am here with a new one-shot without any intention to fully come back into the writing world. I just decided to revisit this fanfic and saw a comment that I owed a story to. Also, I imagined a similar scenario that the person asked about so here I am writing it. Hopefully my writing skills have not go down the drain since it had been so long since I last wrote anything. 

I am considering to go back to writing fanfics but maybe for different group and maybe not shipping pairs. However, like I said, maybe. I am still a kpop fan but more to multistan and my ult groups are Bigbang and Ateez so if I wrote any stories it might be about them. One day, when I can manage my time well. I might just start writing stories again because I really love writing but I just can't really manage my time well so that's why I did this one-shot compilation in the first place. That's all about me. Please enjoy the story.

AU: Police Seungri and Secret Mafia Jiyong

Kwon Jiyong is a man who is happily married to Lee Seungri just a few months ago. Their are still in their honeymoon phase but both are busy as ever because Seungri is a diligent policeman while Jiyong is a fashion deisgner for a brand name, Peaceminusone. Hence, they never really have time together but it was never a problem to both of them as they both enjoy their little time together and they always spend the time meaningfully just like when they were dating. Jiyong have a secret that not a single soul knew except for his bestfriend, Youngbae, which is he is a mafia leader. Not just a normal mafia leader but the leader of  Red Lair that Seungri had been trying to catch for almost his whole time in his job because G-Dragon is the most wanted mafia is the country. Jiyong is able to keep his identity hidden even from Seungri because of the little time they spend together and Seungri always thought that Jiyong's late night works were for the designs so he had no doubts on the guy. Little did Seungri know, the villain he had been searching is just under his nose. 

Seungri's eyes fluttered open as sunlight entered the room when Jiyong pulled back the curtains. "Rise and shine, officer," Jiyong said as he placed few soft kisses on Seungri's lips as the later whined, not wanting to wake up for work. "Come on now. Up up! You don't want to be late and miss your wanted mafia again," he continued with a little smirk on his face while pulling Seungri to sit up. 

"Can you not remind me of him as soon as I wake up?," Seungri said annoyed as the memories of yesterday's ghost chase resurfaced in his mind. His squad found a very useful information about a club that Red Lair operate that also hid dangerous weapons but as they arrived at the club, it was shut down. It was left clean with not a single trace of anything and it looked as if the club was newly built. Seungri was very frustated with how quick and clean the mafia did their job to the point that he couldn't catch them for the 7 years he worked in the police. Of course, there were hiccups on the mafia side and they managed to caught some of the immature members of the gang but they would never open their mouth when asked especially when most of the members caught had nothing at all. The squad recognize a pattern in the gang members scouting as they only caught those who had nothing at all which is either orphaned with no family members or abandoned so they couldn't really threatened them with anything at all. Seungri do applaud G-Dragon for the way the man took care of his mebers as it seemed that the guy took care of them well enough to the point every members looked up to him and stayed loyal even when death was on the line. Some even admitted that the mafia made them feel more accepted and at home. Seungri wanted to believe that the man is actually kind-hearted but after years of seing the man's works, he just couldn't. Not after what happened. 

"I'm sorry, baby. Now, can you please wake up because I don't want you to skip breakfast again," Jiyong said before leaving the sleepy man alone to wash up. He went to their kitchen and cooked a simple breakfast which he was sure that he wouldn't burn it. Their lives had been like this since before they married. The only time they fully spent together is usually breakfast time as both would work full day until night and even if Seungri went home early, Jiyong would be at his boutique until late night. Well, Jiyong wasn't actually at his boutique and he never really work in there to begin with. He usually work in his at-home studio and rarely go to his office to have meetings but most of his time at night would be at Red's Lair as he is the leader of the gang. Youngbae, his friend, would take over the leading whenever Jiyong had a hard time covering up in front of Seungri. There were times when Seungri almost caught Jiyong and he saw Seungri from a far collecting fake evidence that he left behind. The guilt of lying and keeping a secret to his husband is always there but he couldn't help it when Seungri seemed to be so keen in catching the mafia. Also, he felt that it was fun to see his hard-working husband trying to chase someone who was just right in front of him. 

"Wow! Is this edible?," Seungri asked as he sat down at the dining table. 

"Be nice," Jiyong said as he observed Seungri in his police uniform or, we could say, drooling over his husband. 

"Hehe. Thank you, darling," Seungri said as he grabbed the toast Jiyong made. "I am going to come back late today as we need to have a meeting and do some researching on the place we went last night. It was supposed to be the place Red Lair operate but nothing was found so we want to recheck the place in case we miss anything. I really don't understand how they could do things so quick," Seungri babbled as he eat his breakfast which made Jiyong smiled because he knew very well how the gang could do a quick job especially when Seungri tells him all the strategies. He found it cute. 

"Hmm maybe you should look somewhere closer rather than things that are far away," Jiyong said as he continue eating which made Seungri looked at him with confusion but he just shrugged it away instead. "Then, I might stay a little longer at my office. It would be lonely home alone," he continued. 

"As if you never left me alone at home," Seungri answered with a pout. They both then part ways as Seungri went to the police station while Jiyong drove to a hotel that is ran by Red Lair. The hotel is actually the real HQ of Red Lair where only half of the hotel rooms are available to public while the other half homed the members of the mafia group that do not have a place to stay. He went up to the penthouse where his best friend stayed most of the time. 

"Youngbae-ah, did you ensure the kids clean everything in the night club?," Jiyong asked as soon as they were both seated at the dining table. Youngbae nodded. 

"The place is as clean as new and we even secretly double check it this morning without using the main road so CCTVs wouldn't catch us. Heard that your husband would come and check it later again for any missed evidence," Youngbae said and Jiyong nodded with a chuckle. "Are you really never going to tell him?," Youngbae asked with concern. He had always doubt Jiyong moves since the later told him that they were going to get married. At first, Youngbae didn't say anything because he thought their relationship was not serious like Jiyong's other relationships. He never thought they would even get married because of the secret Jiyong held and not to mention Seungri seemed to despise the mafias so he could only imagine the hell that broke loose when the secret is revealed. Youngbae did asked Jiyong about his decision a bunch of time because at that point it was a matter of feelings including Jiyong's which he never wanted to see it being hurt. He sighed when Jiyong just shook his head. "Is there no guilt in you? Do you even love him? Jiyong, you are married to him," Youngbae continued with a hint of anger. He was not going to lie that he felt really bad towards Seungri as the man really have a kind heart. 

"What do you mean? Of course I love him, Bae," Jiyong said with his voice a little raised. How could his bestfriend question his love for Seungri when he is the first person that Jiyong told about his life plan with Seungri? Jiyong love Seungri with all of his hea--

"Then, why are you keeping a huge secret from him? Did you even think about what would happen when he finally know the truth that you are the mafia leader that he has been looking for this whole time? Do you think it would be funny to him as it funny to you? What would he feel, Jiyong?," Youngbae fought back but then he took a deep breath. He is going to admit, he look at Seungri as a brother rather than a friend same goes to Jiyong. He don't want neither of them to get hurt. Jiyong knew that so he understood the reason Youngbae was so mad. "Do you even know why he wanted to catch you so bad because they way I look at his determination to catch you. It might not be for promotion only. For sake, Jiyong. He already has all the money he want and he is married to you. We both know how much you make and you could buy an entire country if he ever asked. I'm scared that it is something personal, Jiyong. We never really asked him and keeping this kind of secret in marriage does not seem like a good idea," Youngbae continued and it made Jiyong realize how determined Seungri wanted to catch him even if there was not even a slightest luck. Not to mention, any of their operation does not bother the polices at all except for few illegal gun and drug tradings. They do not even trade things with random people but only to well-known people that are just to scared to be revealed that they take drugs. 

"I," Jiyong started before pondering more. "I'll ask him later, Bae. Tell the kids not to do anything today. No trading or any transaction," he continued. Youngbae nodded and spread the messaeg to the whole gang via his secretary. They both stayed quiet for some time before Jiyong went to his small studio in the penthouse to draw some designs while Youngbae just idle around the house. Truthfully, Jiyong never thought about what Youngbae said before. He never thought that Seungri would have hatred toward mafia due to personal reason. Now that he looked back, Seungri was only focused in catching him and no other mafia group despite knowing that there were others around. 

Days went by before Jiyong and Seunrgi could have time together again. While Seungri was focusing on finding more clues on Red Lair, Jiyong told the members to stop any works involving the gang trading so all of them only live a normal person life almost a week. Jiyong decided that he wanted to ask Seungri first about the reason he wanted to catch Dragon's Lair leader before taking further steps. Jiyong prepared a movie night for both of them to disguise his real intention but also to let Seungri rest for a bit. They started the movie and it was about a mafia falling in love with an ordinary girl. 

"Why are we watching this?," Seungri scoffed as his eyes were glued to the television. The story line of the movie was nice to the point Jiyong almost forgot his real intention. 

"I heard the plot is nice so I thought you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter