Nyongtory : Our limit

Bigbang One-shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AU : Teacher G-Dragon and Student Seungri

Synopsis : Forbidden relationship is like Daphne mezereum. It smells sweet but once you take a bite, it causes death. Seungri was never interested in love and never had a crush. His standard was high that boys in his country wouldn’t pass because he needed a man not an immature boy. He is used with his best friends, Daesung, Youngbae and Seunghyun, teases of being single his whole life. One day, Kwon Jiyong came into his life.

Sweats rolled down Seungri’s neck and soaked his sports shirt as he did plank which was a definition of torture. After what felt like hours to Seungri, his stopwatch beeped which indicate that he could relax after the one minute of pure torture that made his body vibrated like an old Nokia. He wiped all of his sweats with a small baby blue towel before he quenched his thirst with few gulps of mineral water. His watch told him that it was already five in the morning so he decided to shower up and study for a while.

“Seungri-ah,” his mother called as she knocked his door. She invited him for breakfast which made him realized that time passed quickly by as he studied and it was already seven in the morning so he decided to come down for breakfast. His father already took his seat while his mother arranged the dishes on the dining table.

“Good morning, father,” he greeted his father as he sat across from his father.

“Son, I see that you didn’t bring any chocolates,” his father said as he looked around Seungri from his seat. Seungri looked at his father with utter confusion. “It’s the valentine,” his father reminded him before chuckling. Seungri smiled and laughed along.

“No, father. I don’t have anyone to give chocolate to. I am not interested in falling in love and waste my study time for girls. I have better things to do and also focus on my curriculum activities,"Seungri said which made his parents fell silence. They looked at each other before smiling at Seungri. They had been worried about Seungri love-life because he never doted or even had a small crush in his 17 years of life. They were also worried that Seungri wouldn't have a normal fun teenage life like other teenagers because he was too focused on school.

“Even the boys don’t attract you?” his mother asked. Seungri choked on his hot chocolate as his mother said it because he never told anyone about his gender preferences. His mother smiled slightly as she stood up to wash the dishes. “We already knew about it long time ago, son. I gave birth to you, remember?”she said and they all laugh before Seungri started worrying.

“You guys are fine with that?” he asked with a shy voice.

“Of course, I am fine with that. Especially knowing that I won’t have to worry about buying a house for your bride,” his father said. Seungri was confused at first, but his eyes widened as he understood.

“Mother, please look at this husband of yours,” Seungri whined to his mother before he continued finishing his food with a pout. He didn't want to know how his parents knew that he preferred the bottom position rather than a top. "Still, none of them attract me at all. Not even the hottest boy, Dong Youngbae" Seungri said before bidding them good bye and walked to the nearest bus stop to get to school.

There was no empty seat in the bus, so he had to stand which were fine by him but a motorcycle decided to cut the bus so it was a sudden break. Seungri wasn’t holding on the pole, so he fell on top of the man sitting in front of him when he was standing. They looked into each other eyes for a second before Seungri quickly grabbed a hold of himself and stood up before apologising which the man gladly accepted. Seungri took a little glance on the man and he could see that he might be a teacher even though he had features of an idol.

“Why be a teacher when he clearly could be an idol or an actor with that face?” Seungri mumbled a question to himself. He didn’t expect for the man to hear, but he answered.

“That job demand talent while I only have passion for teaching instead,” he answered with a gummy smile on his face which turned Seungri’s whole face into a tomato. The man decided that it was his stop but Seungri couldn’t see any school nearby. “Thank you for the compliment anyway. You could be a handsome bride of mine yourself,” he said with a smirk on his face before getting off the bus, leaving Seungri stood shock and in disbelief that a teacher just flirted with him. His heart was beating weirdly too, but he decided to rub off the nonsense sentence.

He arrived to school half an hour early but it seemed that most of his classmates were earlier than him. He saw Daesung and Youngbae were already at their seats so he skipped to them. They had chatted around for quite a while before the last one in their squad arrived who was Seunghyun.

“You’re late again?” Seungri asked with a raised eyebrow. Seunghyun could only laugh awkwardly.

“He was dating with his girlfriend until late at night,” Daesung said and rolled his eyes. He despised Seunghyun latest girlfriend because she tried to persuade Seunghyun to drink alcohol despite being a minor. However, Daesung was glad that Seunghyun was a boy with a brain and rejected the offer, but his brain was not good enough to break up with such girls, saying that he could change her for their future. Future his . Daesung bet that the girl wouldn’t stay more than a year just like the others and he would need to comfort the big baby which lead to sleepovers. Not that he was complaining but the fact that his first love kept getting his heart broken by heartless girls who only wanted Seunghyun for his money and popularity made Daesung’s heart shattered in pieces. He knew he needed to stay strong for Seunghyun to lay on him when Seunghyun is sad, so he decided to keep his mouth shut and never say a single word about his feelings for the later.

“At least I have a girlfriend. Not like a certain person who never dated his whole life,” Seunghyun said and the other laughed. Seungri was about to fight back when the teacher suddenly entered the class resulted the whole class running back to their seats. Seungri looked up and was surprise to see the same teacher from the bus, so he looked away in hope that the man didn’t see him.

“Hello, guys. I am your new English teacher, and I believe this was Mrs Jessi class. Am I right?”he said confidently in front of the class. His aura was glowing brightly that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter