Nyongtory : Painful Betrayal II

Bigbang One-shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

We Didn’t Break Up, Right?

 

“Sir, this is the document you requested,” the secretary said as she handed Seungri a file before bowing and returning to work. Seungri smiled and read through the documents in the file before exhaling a relieved sigh.

 

“Finally, I found you,” Seungri thought to himself as he noticed a picture of a man he recognised in one of the images in the file. When the door to his office burst open, he looked up to see his best friend, whose hand was being held by a 3-year-old boy dressed in a brown sweatshirt and white pants.“Jinho-ah,” he exclaimed, causing the child to giggle as he ran to Seungri's arm.

 

“Uncle Ri!” the boy exclaimed joyfully as he entered Seungri's embrace.

 

“Ri, you know what? This Choi-Kang Jinho boy did not even run to his papa's arm, but rather to you, as you can see. He had the audacity to demand to come to your office as soon as he woke up, despite the fact that he had left the house in a state of disarray the night before. “The flour was all over the place as he and that idiotic husband of mine attempted to make cupcakes,” Daesung babbled as he sat down in front of Seungri, acting like a tired diva mother. When Daesung blurted out the curse word, Seungri was relieved that he was able to cover Jinho's ears.

 

“Where is his daddy?” When Seungri noticed that Seunghyun was nowhere to be found, Daesung explained that the man had gone to buy some banana milks for Jinho. He then continued to complain about what was going on at his house, while Seungri distracted Jinho with some toys. “You were the one who was overjoyed to adopt him at first,” Seungri laughed.

 

“Don't misunderstand me. I adore Jinho and will never be regretful for adopting him, but,” he was interrupted by a knock on the door, and Seunghyun entered the office. “That guy,” he said, pointing to a stunned Seunghyun before continuing to nag. “And my child sometimes gives me a headache,” Daesung concluded with a long sigh, but smiled when he saw Jinho run to Seunghyun. Marriage could be exhausting at times, but seeing his two loved ones happy made his heart skip a beat. “Anyway, how is your little project coming along?” Daesung inquired, recalling Seungri's mission to find the love of his life.

 

“It doesn't appear that it will be a small project any longer. He's a celebrity in Paris. Look,” Seungri shoved his laptop in front of Daesung, displaying an internet article about Jiyong's boutique in Paris, but the article was in French.

 

“Bro, I don't understand French,” Daesung admitted, making Seungri laugh aloud at his friend's befuddled expression. He looked around before giving Seungri the middle finger.

 

“Famous designer G-Dragon has denied yet again a dating rumour involving his model, Nana. It is known that the woman confessed to him, but knowing his cold-hearted nature, he rejected her without hesitation,” Seungri read before he let out a long sigh, knowing full well that he was the reason Jiyong became cold-hearted. Despite the fact that there were thousands of pictures of Jiyong on the internet, there was no picture of him smiling. Seungri attempted to search but was useless. Daesung held Seungri's hand tightly and silently looked into his best friend's eyes to console him, but a jealous Seunghyun came over and yanked the hand away before continuing to play with his son. “You've got a very possessive husband over there,” Seungri chuckles.

 

“We married five years ago, but you only just realised it now?” Daesung inquired. They simply laughed it off. “So, he's a fashion designer now, huh?” Daesung stated as he flipped through the photos Seungri had shown him. “What's the plan?” he inquired, not looking at Seungri.

 

“Youngbae is marrying Hyorin at the end of this month, and he invited us, and there is no way he would not invite Jiyong. Before that, my assistant will contact his boutique CEO, Jiyong's older sister, to discuss whether  my company would be purchasing his boutique or becoming a shareholder,” Seungri elaborated. “Truth is, I'm still grateful Youngbae didn't kill me,” he said, which caused both of them to burst out laughing as they remembered the day Youngbae was about to punch Seungri because his best friend had left for Paris. After the incident, the three of them reconciled because Youngbae literally had no one left to be with him, and Seungri's constant pleading for forgiveness forced him to forgive the boy. Everyone wasn't surprised to learn that Youngbae had forgiven Seungri because he was known to have a softer heart than Jiyong.

 

~~~

 

“Congratulations on your marriage, Youngbae,” Seungri said, smiling at Youngbae, who was dressed in a tailored white suit, and at the bride next to Youngbae. Before Daesung intervened, the two exchanged a manly hug.

 

“Grandpa is finally married,” Daesung joked, causing the three to laugh as memories of high school surfaced in their minds. As Jiyong's car approached, Youngbae whispered to them to hurry up.

 

Seungri noticed him from a distance after a few moments, but he chose not to approach him and remained hidden. Seungri and Daesung were seated in their assigned seats, far away from Jiyong, who was closer to the altar. When he saw the two best friends greet each other with smiles on their faces, he smiled.

“I see him smiling,” Daesung said after he turned back to his food. 

 

“Of course he will smile. There are no reporters here, and it is h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter