Nyongtory : The Male Secretary

Bigbang One-shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello my dear readers, 

First of all I apologized for not updatin last week because school has been hectic even though it just online. Second of all here is a story requested by Ganzty . Hope you enjoy 

AU: CEO Jiyong and Secretary Seungri

Synopsis : Jiyong is the 30 years-old fierce and perfectionist CEO of Peaceminusone who has a 27 years-old male secretary named Seungri which he fell in love to. They have been working together for the past 5 years and Jiyong no longer could deny his feelings for the charming man. Things weren’t easy during Seungri’s first year in the office as Jiyong hated the poor man that was hired by the CEO’s own best friend, Taeyang who is also his assistant. Taeyang insisted to hire Seungri because Jiyong’s past secretaries were female and ended up quitting the job because of Jiyong’s perfectionist behaviour but some couldn’t stand with Jiyong flirty self. Seungri needed money to pay back his father’s hospital bill and debt while Youngbae needed someone to knock some senses into Jiyong so they made a deal. How did they know each other? Through Seungri’s best friend, Daesung who is also TOP’s junior in university that TOP have crush on. However, Daesung kind of despise Jiyong so he rejected TOP when he knew the man worked for Jiyong.

The office weekly report that came out from Youngbae’s mouth slowly faded from Jiyong’s ear as he was blinded by Seungri’s beauty that pierced through the paned glass beside his office door. Seungri was working diligently as always and lose himself in the world of files and documents that Jiyong probably need to sign later on. Youngbae peaked at Jiyong from behind of the reports that he was reading before following to see what the CEO was looking at only to see the male secretary that Jiyong disagreed on hiring at first.

 

“Mr Kwon, it is also reported that secretary Lee is getting married with Mr Choi who is the head of our department,” Youngbae tried to draw Jiyong’s attention by mentioning Seungri but it seemed that Jiyong was not only blinded but also turned deaf because of his crush’s charm. TOP who was also in the office chuckled which snapped Jiyong’s train of thoughts.

 

“Sorry, what was it?” Jiyong asked Youngbae who sighed before shoving the weekly report in front his best friend and joined TOP on the couch.

 

“You know what, I think you should make a move to him,” TOP said as took a sip of his coffee. “Stop being a coward, bro,” he continued and laughed but he shut himself when Jiyong flipped towards him .

 

“Being a coward is better than kept getting rejected by the same person,” Youngbae countered back for Jiyong and received a glare from the oldest but the glare didn’t really last long as he had to accept the bitter truth that his crush rejected him not once, not twice but multiple times.

 

“It’s because of that idiot boss of yours,” TOP whined. Jiyong just shook his head and turned his head towards Seungri again but get flustered when the man smiled at him. His heart kept convincing him to confess but his mind said it was a bad idea because he never knew Seungri’s uality. However, he did caught Seungri blushing over men few times especially towards a rapper called G-Dragon. Just by the thought of Seungri liking the rapper made Jiyong scoffed and kept listing what he had versus what that G-Dragon man had. Of course, he only listed all his good aspect and listed G-Dragon’s scandal rumours only to make him look better in front of Seungri.

 

“Secretary Lee, I want you to stay a little bit later tonight for an important work,” Jiyong said through his office intercom while he observed Seungri answering it with a small ‘yes, sir’ which brought a smile to Jiyong. Seungri smiled at Jiyong before he picked up his phone and started to what seemed like texting someone. Jiyong brushed off his curiosity when he saw Seungri bit his lower lips as he message the other person.

 

“His best friend once again will nag at him for not standing up for himself,” Youngbae said that made Jiyong looked at him with utter confusion. “I told you I found him from a junior of mine who is his best friend. I hang out with them sometimes and that boy kept urging me to ask you to stop keeping Seungri after work time and told me that if he meet you one day, he would throw a punch,” Youngbae said. Jiyong rolled his eyes and continued to sign away few documents that Seungri prepared.

 

“The fact that you used to despise Seungri when he first came to the office,” TOP laughed at the memories when Jiyong would yell at Seungri or kept giving the poor boy endless works because Jiyong hated his guts.

 

“I knew a male secretary would knock some senses towards this idiot,” Youngbae said before giving TOP a high five. Jiyong smiled sarcastically towards his two childhood best friends before he pointed the door with his famous stern face that made the two shivered down to their spine. “We will get going,” Youngbae said after he settled down his almost empty cup of coffee and bowed to the CEO followed by TOP. They ran out of the office before Jiyong erupted. Jiyong pondered for a while before he googled on ways to confess and imagined all of the possible outcomes.

 

Jiyong watched Seungri as the secretary brushed off dust from Jiyong’s private library that night before he slowly stepped closer to Seungri. Seungri who didn’t realize Jiyong’s presence behind him accidentally took a wrong step and almost fell but Jiyong managed to catch him. The two was lose in each other’s eyes. It was as if a love song was played over them and flowers fell from nowhere. Jiyong pulled Seungri up and the later grabbed his face in his two hands. They inched closer and closer every second while their heartbeats kept beating faster.

 

“Mr Kwon?” Seungri’s voice snapped Jiyong from his daydream but the distance between Seungri’s and Jiyong face was the thing that starstruck Jiyong. Seungri realised his mistake and pulled away from Jiyong. “What do I have to do, sir?” Seungri asked to wash away the awkwardness between them. Jiyong couldn’t pulled out any words so he just pointed to his private library and Seungri understood that he had to do a little clean up. Meanwhile, Jiyong silently slapped himself so he would wake up fully and brainstormed other ways to confess his feelings towards Seungri. Jiyong made up his mind and walked towards Seungri but his eyes just had to look down and stared  Seungri’s bum.

 

“Yah!” Jiyong nagged himself and quickly looked away. Seungri turned around, afraid that he made a mistake.

 

“Yes? Did I do anything wrong?” Seungri asked with a low voice as he feared the angry side of Jiyong. Jiyong looked back only to realised that he shouted instead of talking to himself in his mind.

 

“No, no. Not you, it was for an ant that bit me,” Jiyong apologized but Seungri couldn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter