Nyongtory : My pregnant omega

Bigbang One-shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, my beloved readers. 
I am back with another one-shot and this time it is requested by pandari_1212  . 
AU : Werewolf and mpreg. Nyongtory is the main couple while Todae is a side couple with a lonely Taeyang helping them on their love life. 

 "DONG YOUNGBAE!" Seungri's voice which filled the whole penthouse or maybe the whole forest almost made Taeyang choke on his tea. Taeyang looked at Daesung who was in front of him, wide-eyes. Daesung looked at him the same way, even though his eyes were a bit smaller, because both of them never thought that Seungri would wake up sooner than 6 pm from his nap.

 

"," was the only thing that came out from both of their mouth. Their brain were working at its full capacity to think of any way to bare with Seungri's wrath until Jiyong comes back to the house which would take around 1 more hour but that one hour could contain a bunch of scary events. They opened the door of Seungri's and Jiyong's love nest slowly with a racing heart. Seungri's face was right in front of them as soon as they opened the door and made them jumped backward a bit.

 

"Hello there, princess," Taeyang called to Seungri softly with a nervous smiled and Daesung did the same. Seungri squinted his eyes to the two werewolf in front of him.

 

"I can't smell alpha," Seungri said which made Daesung looked at Taeyang and Taeyang basically pointed at himself as he is an alpha while Daesung is an omega, same with Seungri. Seungri caught on the two quickly and rolled his eyes. "MY ALPHA," he literally barked to them and made them flinch before thinking any possible ways to sooth Seungri. Ever since he got pregnant, Seungri was very clingy to Jiyong that the alpha rarely got to go for a hunt with his other fellow alpha, Seunghyun.

 

"He went out for a hunt and will come back in one more hour, princess. Would like some tea time with while waiting? It would make the time seems to fly faster," Daesung said while hoping that the younger would accept the offer and not making any chaos. Seungri sighed and suddenly a tear dropped from his left eye. "Seungri?" Daesung asked.

 

"Does he even love me?" Seungri asked which made the other two speechless because they felt like every werewolf knew Seungri's relationship with Jiyong. Otherwise, alphas would be flocking around Seungri to mate with him as he is irresistible and only TOP and Taeyang could bare the pain of his strong omega scent unlike Jiyong who went crazy for it every time. "He left me alone, waking up in such darkness and loneliness. All alphas care is healthy y omegas and when their omega is carrying their pups, they just left searching for a new one. I bet he goes out there to mate with--," Seungri was cut by Taeyang.

 

"A deer?" Taeyang asked with a raised eyebrow and annoyed face because Seungri was being over-dramatic. However, the two knew that it was because of the baby that's in Seungri's stomach. "Seungri, sometimes you do forget that I'm a freaking alpha and I am hurt by the words that just came out from your mouth. We, alphas, are loyal to our omega. Jiyong went out to hunt food for you and the baby. Not to mention you asked for a silver-backed chevrotain," Taeyang said but then Seungri just shut the door on their face. The two couldn't help but let out a sigh and gave up on calming Seungri. Jiyong and TOP came home that evening with no silver-backed chevrotain but they did bring a Korean water deer instead to feed the pregnant omega. The two were extremely tired and they were sweating badly. Daesung quickly helped TOP take off his shirt and wiped some sweat while Jiyong just watched them with a pinch of envious.

 

"Is Seungri still sleeping?" Jiyong asked Taeyang who were setting up the kitchen to cook. Taeyang sighed and looked at Jiyong with eyes full of empathy. Jiyong knew exactly what Taeyang was trying to tell him so he decided to sit down for a while to cool down from the tiredness. TOP sat across of him and received a cup of cold water from Daesung but then Daesung's eyes met Jiyong so he quickly served Jiyong a cup too. However, Seungri saw that and misunderstood the situation. Therefore, his emotion took over his body without letting his brain could think any possible reasons. Seungri pushed Daesung so hard that the later's back hit the wall behind him with a loud thud and triggered TOP's wolf and Daesung howled in pain. The alpha changed into a big gray wolf and growled at Seungri with an attacking stance which was a big mistake as it triggered Jiyong's wolf.

 

The two alpha stared and growled into each other while Seungri woke up from his emotion. He quickly checked on Daesung and cried when he found a small scratch on the older's knee so he wanted to aid but Taeyang was quick enough to come to them with the emergency kit in his hands. Suddenly, the sound of wolves fighting could be heard behind them which made them shock. Taeyang was still aiding Daesung and Seungri decided that he should stop what he started so he changed into a snowy white wolf.

 

"Jiyong stop," he said through their telepathy but Jiyong was too mad to hear it. "Jiyong," he tried again but to no avail. "KWON JIYONG!"

 

"WHAT, YOU?!" Jiyong said and turned to him with an angry face, snarling to his omega. Seungri never faced Jiyong like that so he was scared and taken-aback. Jiyong realized his mistake and quickly soften his face but before he got to say sorry, Seungri ran out of the house and deeper into the woods. "S-Seungri!" Jiyong called and quickly chased after the younger but Seungri is known to be a fast-runner so he was no where to be seen in a second. Jiyong decided to follow his instinct and Seungri's fading scent.

 

The moon had awaken and it was a silent night. Not a chirp, a howl nor a voice could be recognized from the attending darkness. It was only Jiyong's paws hitting the dried leaves as he kept running and searching for Seungri. He was glad that wolves are able to see in the dark because if not he would need to search for his other half in the dark. However, he just went home  after a hunt and , without a proper rest, he needed to find Seungri. He might be the strongest alpha in the pack but he was tired and collapsed in the middle of nowhere.

 

Seungri who were running away without any specific direction also felt tired after what felt like hours. He rest beside a tree and cried as he felt sorry for the pups inside. He kept chanting 'mummy is sorry' until he fell asleep by the tree. It wasn't long until what felt like a waterfall fell on his face that awoke him. Stood in front of him a male alpha pup with a female alpha pup beside it.

 

"Henlooo?" the female said with a face full of curiosity. She was about to come closer to Seungri but the other stopped her.

 

"Jennie, mom warned us about coming too close with a stranger," the male said. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" the male said with a fierce stance. He tried to look intimidating but he ended up looking adorable to Seungri. Seungri stood up which made the two backed up a bit and he could see a hint of fear in their eyes.

 

"I'm Seungri and may I ask you--," Seungri was cut by a voice.

 

"Mino! Jennie! You brats," a woman ran towards the pups but Seungri could smell the wolf inside of her. "I was worri-- Ouh!" she cut off herself when she saw Seungri and quickly scanned him. "Oh my, you're very pregnant but you look so dehydrated. It's bad for the babies so please follow me," the woman said but Seungri doubted. The woman was curious why wouldn't the wolf follow her. "You.. Are you not from this part of the forest?" she asked which made Seungri bewildered and looked around frantically.

 

"What? Where am I?" he asked with wide eyes because he couldn't remember where he was.

 

"You're at the north," she said. Seungri became more shock and he tried to remember the route his take. "Are you from the south?" she asked carefully and silently. Seungri looked at the woman with fear in his eyes.

 

"Mummy, are the wolves from the south allowed here? Uncle hates them," Mino asked.

 

"No, darlings. I don't think he is from the south so please go back home. Mummy must help him. The food is served too," she said and the pups ran happily. She looked at Seungri who were shivering from fear.

 

"Please don't kill me. At least not until my pups are born, they need to be with their father," Seungri pleaded as tears streamed down his face. Memories of him and Jiyong suddenly flooded his mind. "Please," he begged and bowed to the woman.

 

"Hey, I am not going to kill you. In fact, I'm here to help you so please follow me before anyone saw you," she said. Seungri nodded and followed her to a villa. "This is my house. My pups are at their grandmother's house." she said while searching for something the wolf could wear when he change. "Here, it's my late alpha's. It should fit you well," she handed him an oversized white shirt. Seungri changed and wore the shirt as the woman served some food in the living room.

 

"Ma'am, I don't think you told me your name yet," Seungri said when he sit beside her.

 

"Ouh, ohohoho. Sorry, I am Sandara Park. The sister of the chief of the north," she introduced. "I know that I should also hate the south as my brother is the chief but I just can't," she said. Seungri devoured the sheep that he was given like there was no tomorrow. He suddenly remembered  something.

 

"Sorry, that was rude of me for ignoring you. I was too into the food. I am Lee Seungri," Seungri said and smiled sheepishly. "Right after this, I will go back to the south so I wouldn't disturb you," Seungri said. Sandara just smiled.

 

"It is not about you disturbing me but it is about your safety. I don't want another south wolf get kill here," Sandara explained and Seungri wiped his mouth before reaching his cup of tea.

 

"Another?" Seungri said and Sandara looked like she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter