Nyongtory : My mafia

Bigbang One-shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello I'm back!
AU : Seungri have a secret realtionship with his mafia boyfriend, GD. 

“Seungri-ya!,” a voice called Seungri from far that made Seungri turned his head almost everywhere to search for the voice’s owner only to find the university’s angel, Daesung who is also his bestie. “I thought I need to scream out for your name until you reach home,” Daesung said as he panted heavily which made Seungri laughed heartedly, capturing girls’ heart with his smile.

”Sorry, Dae. I really want to go home now. Today has been a tiring day, you know? My prof thought it would be fun to make a pop quiz. Like, does he think we are high school students? We are here for our master degree for sake” Seungri whined as they walk towards their faculty’s parking lot. He also needed to smile to some girls who were shyly waving at him. Daesung also received few smiles and waves.

 

“Okay, popular boy. I think you need to go back home faster because we wouldn’t want to get a problem with your possesive boyfie, right? He will shoot everyone who flirted at you with just his eyes if he sees this,” Daesung whispered while smilling at few boys and girls. Seungri turned his head to Daesung and scoffed. “What?,” Daesung asked, looking confused.

 

“I thought you were talking to me but I was wrong. You were talking to a mirror. Look, someone’s approaching,” Seungri said and nudged Daesung towards two girls who were coming towards their direction.

 

“You ,” Daesung whispered harshly to Seungri before turning his head towards the girl with a bright smile. Seungri stopped his track to wait for Daesung and gave out his best smile towards the girls.

 

“Uhmm Daesung oppa. We would like to invite you to our party tonight at my house. It is my brother’s birthday. You know him. His name is Sehun,” the girl said to Daesung. “I hope you won’t find it weird that some random girls just ask out of nowhe--,” Daesung cut the girl.

 

“No. It’s okay, really. About the party,” Daesung’s eyes were about to search for Seungri when he felt Seungri’s arm around his shoulder.

 

“Yes, ladies. We would love to come tonight and for the records, Sehun and I had a pretty exciting talk before. What time does it start?,” Seungri asked the girls which made Daesung looked at Seungri with a surprised pikachu face while Seungri kept on getting informations on the party. They bid the girls goodbye and Seungri skipped towards a silver ghost Rolls Royce.

 

“Excuse me, party boy,” Daesung called Seungri which made the later tunred to him. “Aren’t you a little too excited for tonight? Did you forget about your possesive mafia’s hatred towards that poor Sehun boy especially after you sat on Sehun’s lap? Not to mention right in front of GD’s eyes,” Daesung asked him once they were inside the luxury car.

 

“Dorm or penthouse, princess?” the driver asked Seungri.

 

“Dorm, please. Please fetch us around 10 because we are invited to a hot boy birthday party named Sehun. Also, get me a Paranoise shoes for his birthday present please. Thank you and love you,” Seungri said and winked at Daesung. Both the driver and Daesung knew about Sehun so they looked at Seungri with wide eyes. “What? Someone need to stop working and come back to the penthouse that the someone build for his lover and him. It has been like what? Almost a month,” Seungri explained as if he was saying something obvious like the water is wet.

 

“Okay but do you have to bring me? Do I need to be involve? Do I have to get into your trouble too? Do I have to be left alon--,” Seungri cut Daesung by shushing him and putting his forefinger on Daesung’s lips.

 

“I won’t be the only one going home early,” Seungri smile to Daesung and the driver.

 

“Sir Daesung?,” the driver asked Daesung who was massaging his temple. He drove when he received a nod from Daesung. “Tonight will be a long night,” the driver muttered to himself. The driver sighed when Seungri reminded him that the party he will go is ‘a hot guy named Sehun birthday party’ before Seungri took a private lift up to his shared apartment with Daesung. Both of them took a shower before rummaging their closet to find the perfect attire. Daesung made up his mind on a simple t-shirt paired with a painr of jean while Seungri whined on not findinf the attire he wanted.

 

“Just wear something simirlar to mine,” Daesung sighed as he dropped himself on Seungri’s bed which was full of clothes. However, the later shook his head aggresively in disagree which made Daesung worried that Seungri would crack his neck bone. Out of blue, Seungri looked at Daesung with an evil smirk before he dove in his closet and grabbed a blue oversized shirt and a pair of white cotton shorts taht certainly will expose part of his cheeks. “No no no no. Big no!,” Daesung was about to lecture the boy when Seungri showed his irresistable his puppy eyes. “Fine but don’t go all whiny at me tomorrow if you can’t walk,” he said giving up and Seungri skipped to the bathroom to shave his legs. “This boy woke up and chose death,” Daesung said to himself in disbelieve before getting himself ready. After an hour, Seungri againn surprised Daesugn with a hint of make-up on his face but before he got to say anything the driver texted that he arrived.

 

“Princess, I’m really sorry but I don’t think boss wil approve your attire. You will be in big troubele,” the driver said as he looked away because even he couldn’t trust himself to attack the y man in front of him who looked like he was just wearing only blue oversized shirt with no pants or underwear.

 

“And I call trouble,” Seungri said before making his way into the car before all of them drove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter