GTopRi : A three way relationship

Bigbang One-shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Hello beloved readers,

Here I am with another one-shot and this one is requested by Ganzty . He/She/They asked for GD or TOP to be the top but I thought, how about both? 

AU : Seungri is the boyfriend of a CEO of a company from the toy industry, Jiyong, and the leader of the most feared mafia, TOP. This is how their daily live is..

 The aroma of black coffee filled the entire dining room as two maids served the breakfast for three persons. TOP came down wearing a black leather jacket to eat his breakfast only to find that GD was already at the table munching away his avocado toast. TOP signaled the two maids away so he could have a private time with his lover.

 

"Good morning, sunshine," he said as he kissed GD's hair lightly before sitting at the end of the dining table while GD was situated at the side of the dining table. GD looked up to the empty chair across of him as he munched on his food which made TOP looked towards the same direction. "He didn't wake up yet. I guess we went too rough on him last night," TOP answered without GD asking.  

 

"YOU went too rough on him last night. I told you thousand time to differentiate between him and me," GD said as he emphasized the word 'you' and pointed at TOP with his toast.

 

"So you're saying to go slow on Ri but rough as to you because you like it rough," TOP said which received a kick from the later. They enjoyed some leisure time together before a man wrapped inside a blanket slowly make his way down the stairs.

 

"Guys?" he called the two which caught them off-guards. GD was the first to stand up and help the youngest one out of them. Seungri received a quick peck from GD before they both made way towards the dining table as Seungri's stomach started to grumble.

 

"Good morning, baby," TOP said with a sweet smile. He signaled the younger to sit down across GD where his toasts were served. “Why didn’t you wear some clothes first?” TOP asked Seungri but the later ignored him and munched away his food. It triggered his anger but he calmed himself down for Seungri because he felt that Seungri might be mad at him after how he treated Seungri last night. “Baby?” he called out softly only to get ignored. Jiyong rubbed Seungri’s leg with his own to make Seungri looked to him and gave a signal to the younger with his eyes.

 

“I’m wearing clothe underneath. I’m just cold,” Seungri mumbled which received a deep breath from TOP as a reply. TOP tried to smile away before holding Seungri’s arm quite tight but he tried not to hurt Seungri, not after last night.

 

“Baby, I know I was too rough on you last night and called out Jiyong’s name when I came so I am at fault and I am deeply sorry,” he explained. “However, what did I say about not answering my questions?” TOP asked with his dominant voice. Seungri only pouted as he munched and looked away. TOP stood up and walked away.

 

“Seungri-ah,” Jiyong called softly so Seungri smiled at him. “Does it hurt so bad?” Jiyong asked because he knew only when something crossed the limit that Seungri would act up on TOP. Even though TOP is their boyfriend but he is also their dominant which made him in control. Him being the leader of the most dangerous gang in Korea doesn’t make anything better. However, they aren’t in some kind of abusive relationship because TOP knows his limit.

 

“My heart hurt more than my body. He knew that I hate it when he uses bad names while you’re the one who love it when he calls like that which means he thought he was ing you. It hurts so bad and the fact that you passed out beside me made everything worst,” Seungri explained as his yes welled up . Jiyong held his hands and used his thumbs to rub him slowly. He let Seungri dwelled in his pain for a while before walk around the table to back hug Seungri. TOP came back to the dining table feeling guilty but he didn’t show it. Jiyong let go of Seungri to let TOP back hug the the youngest. Seungri tried to resist but he lose in TOP’s arm and relaxed in the warmth of the hug.

 

“Want to go out and spend my black card?” TOP asked and showed his black card in front of Seungri’s face which made the later smiled a little. TOP chuckled when he felt a nod from Seungri. “You love it, don’t you?” TOP asked as he pampered Seungri with kisses. Seungri puckered his lips and let TOP ravished it. Jiyong pulled TOP to stop him and signaled Seungri to finish his breakfast. Seun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter