Topri : My cruel boss

Bigbang One-shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Recommended by : randomlypick

AU : CEO TOP and his worker Seungri

I gotta warn, a bit dirty but I know you dirty readers would love it. 

It was 6 in the morning when the pastel purple room was filled by the sound of Seungri’s alarm. The owner tossed and turned under the white fluffy blanket as he was not ready to start another day. However, the boy ended up getting ready to work as he didn’t have any acceptable excuse to tell his boss. Seungri wore a white shirt in a black suit so slicked his hair up to look professional and he ensured himself to wear a manly perfume to smell good and boost up his confidence. He took a last look of himself in his huge mirror and smiled before walking out of his bedroom only to capture the smell of aromatic black coffee with some toast served in the kitchen. His stomach grumbled as he looked at the mouth-watering breakfast that his maids served for him. There were two maids as he sat down to munch on his breakfast.

                “Young master, does the coffee suit your taste or should I prepare a cup of tea for you?” one of the maids asked as Seungri sipped on his coffee but his face grimaced. Seungri looked up at the maid and smiled while shaking his head.

                “No, it is okay. I forgot to blow on it so it’s quite hot. Please have your breakfast too. Don’t just stand there as it is awkward for me,” Seungri said as he chuckled which made the two maids blushed. Seungri is always nice to his maids and enjoys having breakfast with them. The two maids then took a sit in front of their young master and grabbed a toast each. Seungri even poured the coffee for them which made the two panicked as he is their boss so he shouldn’t do the work but Seungri told them to just brush it off.  “Did he go to work yet?” Seungri asked about his housemate and both maids shook their heads so Seungri nodded. He finished his meal and waved them goodbye so he could go to work. He put his stuff on his desk which was not too far away from his boss desk which was empty indicated that his boss hadn’t arrive yet. Seungri then read through his boss schedule and scribbled some stuff on his timetable before he took a deep sighed. “This guy is busy again today. It will be a long day again,” he whined. Being a personal assistant to a boss who is a pain in the is nowhere near fun at all.

                “If I am busy, that’s mean you are twice busier than me so what are you doing sitting on that chair. GET TO WORK!” talking about the devil. Seungri opened his eyes to meet with his boss’ smoky eyes. Choi Seunghyun or better known as TOP is the CEO of The Choi Enterprise. He might look calm and professional but not in Seungri’s eyes. That guy in front of him was the one who always stress him out. TOP then walked towards his own desk and sat on his twice comfier chair than Seungri’s. Seungri followed behind him and stopped as he arrived opposite of his boss. Seungri opened the diary read it through when he realized the boss was not giving attention at all. “Where’s my coffee?” he asked which reconfirmed Seungri’s assumption.

                “Are you even listening to me?” Seungri asked; irritated. TOP looked up and glared at Seungri which made the later regret to even be alive.

                “WHAT?! WHO ARE YOU TO ASK ME LIKE THAT?! YOU DIDN’T EVEN SERVE MY COFFEE!” the dinosaur roared and Seungri scrambled to the pantry to make a coffee. He nagged to no one in the pantry out of anger as he brewed the coffee. Seungri send the coffee to TOP with a hint of annoyance on his face which didn’t go unnoticed by the older. “You want your money or not? This is the best work you can get in this entire world, you know?” TOP said. Seungri got to admit it is true. The place his sleep now is under his boss money so are the maids.

                “This is the second best,” Seungri said which made the later cocked an eyebrow as he demanded answer from the younger. “Being a sugar baby is the best job,” Seungri said and walked to his desk; leaving TOP in huge shock with his unexpected blunt answer. TOP was beyond shock for two things. One was for Seungri’s answer and the other one was because of the sudden tightness of his pants.

TOP’S mind

Seungri suddenly stood up from his desk and slowly crawled ily to TOP’s direction which made the later gulped out of nervousness. Seungri his lips and brought his hand up to his own head to mock a cat’s action when it played with its ear. The bulge on TOP’s pants was growing every single second so as the pain for TOP. Seungri climbed up TOP’s desk and sat with his legs wide open for TOP.

                “Daddy~” Seungri called. “Daddy!” he called again but TOP was beyond shock to response to his baby boy. “Daddy?” Seungri called with a pout which made the boss’s heart melted in instance. “Hyung? TOP hyung?” Seungri called again which made TOP frown as he didn’t use the nickname TOP began to love.

                “TOP HYUNG!” Seungri basically yelled at his boss’s face. TOP snapped out of his dirty thought and looked up to Seungri as Seungri fine muscular body was only few inches from his face because the boy bent towards TOP. Not helping at all. “You have a meeting with the client from Dong Enterprise. The CEO, Mr Dong Youngbae, wanted to discuss about your plan on the new project,” Seungri explained. TOP then remembered his promise with the Dong so he quickly picked out a file from his drawer which had papers regarding the new project that he needed to discuss. He used the file to also cover his growing bulge and he was so grateful that Seungri didn’t notice anything as the boy followed his from behind while Seungri was looking at his boss because he was curious of the sudden tightness of his boss outfit. Seungri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter