Nyongtory : Our Limit (The Sequel)

Bigbang One-shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hye beloved readers,

Since most of you demanded for the sequel with happy ending. Here it is. Enjoy!

AU : Teacher G-Dragon and Student Seungri

Synopsis :What if no one see what their actions? the Daphne mezereum.

 

“Ms Jessi,” Seungri called his beloved teacher from afar and ran together with Youngbae, Daesung and Seunghyun towards her who wore something simple because she wasn’t working for the school anymore. “How have you been?” he asked her and other students started to surround her with happy smiles to see her after quite few months.

 

“I’ve been well, our Riri. Wow, guys! I was only gone for few months but you grew a lot especially the boys. By the way, I came today to invite all of you to participate in this English Speech Contest at Banqueting House, London and represent Korea,” she said which made all of the students amazed but no one could be Seungri’s excitement because he had been loving learning languages and  he strived in English language so the idea of representing his country sent him to cloud nine. Ms Jessi and other students encouraged Seungri because they knew so well about Seungri passion for languages.

 

“The teacher that is assigned for this contest is Sir Kwon,” the sentence the came out from the curriculum teacher lingered in Seungri’s head which made him lose focus in Science class. He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a marker pen hit him so he looked to see the fierce expression of his Science teacher before picking up the marker pen to give it back to the teacher.

 

“Stand outside with your hands up,” she said so Seungri obeyed with his head down and made his way outside the class only to be followed by Seunghyun who was chewing his gum. “Daesung and Youngbae, would you like to join your friend outside?” she asked the other two inside the class. Daesung gave out his angelic smile while Youngbae showed his eye smile before rejecting the offer. It was always like that whenever one of the in trouble, two would be outside the class to receive punishment while the other two inside the class jot down all the notes. That was the reason they passed exams with flying colors despite the times they were punished. What if four of them got punished at the same time you asked? Then they would study the topic together and being smart made everything easier.

 

“So?” Seunghyun asked without looking at Seungri which made the later looked at him with utter confusion. “You rarely zone out in class, Seungri-ah. Is it because of the contest?” he continued and Seungri could only stare at the floor.

 

“I want to join,” Seungri mumbled loud enough for Seunghyun to hear. The later just ruffled Seungri’s hair and smiled to him, knowing so well about his situation. It could be the biggest ticket for Seungri to enter his dream college but Jiyong would be a huge threat that could damage his records. However, it was weird that the school assigned Jiyong to handle students for the contest yet they knew so well that Seungri would join the contest for extra credits. Seungri’s worry was other teachers and students might misunderstood his intention in joining the contest so he had to put it down.

 

Their Science teacher walked out of the classroom and gave an earful to the two outside. Seungri looked down as he received the scolding but Seunghyun kept his head up and looked at the teacher in the eye as he received his scolding which successfully made the teacher stopped talking and sighed before walking away. The fact that he was taller than the teacher made him looked more intimidating. They went back to their seats and started a their study group session about the previous class because the teacher for the next class was absent and the sub teacher told them to do anything they wanted. Daesung and Youngbae taught the other two every single thing and did some exercises before they discussed about Seungri’s situation.

 

“I suggest that you join the contest despite what people think about. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back to it too and the three of us would follow your path because we know you ore than they do. Especially that Jiyong man, don’t bother remembering that he exist,” Daesung said and the other two nodded in agreement while Seungri looked down with a sighed. Truth was, Daesung despised Jiyong after the man entered and , what he called, ruined his best friend’s life. Youngbae held Seungri’s chin and pulled it softly.

 

“Chin up, buddy,” Youngbae said with a soothing smile which the later received with a smile. Seungri might be the strongest in the squad physically but he was not the strongest mentally so the presence of the other three made him feel very well protected. The other three would always be by his side to comfort him and support him. Seungri and TOP would be the ones that fight in the war but Youngbae and Daesung would heal them. “Listen, you go join the contest and only meet him only for urgent matters but for practices, we are here. I speak English well and I sure can help you with the scripts and all,” Youngbae convinced Seungri so the later would join without any doubts. Seungri did hesitate at first but then he dragged Seunghyun to the staff room for the entry form.

 

“Why would I speak to him? I am not bringing my son to the doctor,” Seunghyun nagged Seungri as they made their way to Jiyong’s desk but Seungri was stronger than Seunghyun so he get to push the other effortlessly. Jiyong looked up to Seunghyun who was about to bump into him. “Good evening, sir. I would like to get an entry form for the English Speech Contest for this little boy behind me,” Seunghyun said quickly before flipping a finger behind his back to Seungri.

 

“Why couldn’t the person say it to me himself?” Jiyong asked. Seunghyun took a deep breath before whispered dangerously to the teacher.

 

“You know why,” Jiyong looked away as he felt shiver ran down his spine and made it seemed like he was searching for the form when it was only beside Seunghyun. Jiyong kept looking around before Seunghyun lowkey shoved the form in front of Jiyong’s face.

 

“Oh! You found it. Seungri, you can just fill in the form and write your script. Hand it in before this weekend,” Jiyong said as he tried to lean back on his seat to see Seungri better. “Would you like to join too?” Jiyong gave Seunghyun another form.

 

“Actually, sir. I think we would like two more. I believe the whole squad would love to join,” Seunghyun said and grabbed another two for Youngbae and Daesung before the he pulled Seungri by the waist which made Jiyong felt a tinge of jealousy.  Jiyong was a bit confused of their relationship because it seemed that Seunghyun was always with Seungri and took care of the boy.

 

“They’re always like that,” Jiyong’s best friend, Chaerin, told him. “The 4 of them are quite famous in the school as their are the smartest. Seunghyun is active in martial arts but he is the only one with an B plus within the group--,” she was cut by Jiyong.

 

“Wait, B plus?” Jiyong asked in disbelief that the grade was the lowest grade for the four of them.

 

“They usually get straight As, my friend. The only difference in their grade is the plus and minus on their As. It would be rarest thing to see another letter rather than A in their report card,” the teacher continued. “Seunghyun might be the most intimidating and strict but he is quite a trouble maker. He is the kind of the genius bad boy, bad genius I must say. If it weren’t for his bad attitude, he could be the leader of his batch because he is feared by the students here,” she continued.

”What about the other two?” Jiyong asked out of curiosity. His friend smiled knowing that Jiyong would love to know deeper about the genius squad of the school like how other new teacher would react but he also knew that Jiyong wanted to know because of Seungri.

 

“Youngbae is basically the mom of the group. We can say that he is the third smartest but don’t say that out loud in front of them as they hate it when people level them. Anyway,he is more active in music art, he dances. He usually take care of their meals and well being just like a mom. However, despite him taking care of the group, he gets injured the most as he always tire himself with performance and trainings,” she said as their walked their way to the teacher’s cafeteria for some food. Jiyong listened attentively for every single detail.

 

“How about that one?” Jiyong asked as he pointed to Daesung who was paying for his lunch but the student couldn’t see them as they were behind a tinted window of the teacher’s area.

 

“Kang Daesung, such an angle. His and Youngbae’s smile would softened anyone heart because it is so calming. T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter