Nyongtory : Painful Betrayal

Bigbang One-shot Collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Everybody assumed that it was a magical love between the angel and the devil but what will happen when the truth finally unveils?

 

“Tame the Dragon, Seungri” the headmaster’s words kept running around the head boy’s mind as his hand jotted down the notes from the board. There was no way he could tame the most ruthless and rebellious boy in the school in a short amount of time especially just for the sake of the school’s image. He felt like screaming and whining in the headmaster’s office, saying that it was impossible for someone like him to even interact with the bad boy. Seungri couldn’t just go and say hi or suddenly be interested in being friends with the latter. That would surely raise suspicion in the other.

 

“I’m really sorry, sir but I believe that this task you’re assigning me is impossible. Kwon Jiyong and I had never even given a glance to each other and I believe he is the boss of the school bullies that despise me. Even if he is not, why would a person like me interact or be friends with such a rebellious student like him. We are like in two different worlds that should never collide,” Seungri said with a hint of dislike on his face. The headmaster sighed deeply as he knew Seugnri would come up with such excuses and it was the same as other teachers’ thoughts. However, the school’s image was at the edge as Jiyong started to engage with fights outside the school compound and even wore the school’s uniform during those fights. They were almost caught by the authorities of great universities when Jiyong almost slipped the school name once. Thankfully, the group of authorities had to go somewhere quickly.

 

Therefore, the headmaster offered Seungri a guaranteed spot in Seoul National University after he graduates from the school, only if Seungri succeed in stopping Jiyong from involving in fights outside the school compound or even better stop all the reckless things he do all at once. Of course, Seungri was tempted by the offer as SNU was his dream university and the chances to enter the university is quite low even for a local. Not to mention that Seungri had trouble maintaining his grades lately because of the amount of work he received as the head boy.

 

In the end, he agreed to tame Kwon Jiyong.

 

“Idiot,” Seungri mumbled to himself which startled his best friend, Daesung, beside him.

 

“Yah, Lee Seunghyun. You said that you won’t judge me if I tell my story to you. Now you are calling me an idiot for loving my charming Mr Choi,” Daesung said in disbelief. It was not a secret to Seungri that Daesung was head over heels for his personal butler but the boy never judged Daesung for his love interest. Seungri was awakened from his deep thoughts by Daesung’s words so he immediately apologized and admitted that it was not meant for Daesung. Seungri was contemplating whether to share his problem with Daesung or not but he decided after a while that it was better to not tell the latter to avoid the boy telling Jiyong about his plans.

 

“Daesung, have you ever felt like wanting to be friends with the Dragon?” Seungri asked without looking at his friend which made Daesung choked on his drink.

 

“Have you finally gone insane?” Daesung asked with wide eyes, not really wide actually.

 

“You don’t want to, right? Okay,” Seungri continued doing his homework.

 

“Are you that stressed?” Daesung asked out of pure concern towards his friend and tried to check Seungri’s temperature. “Hey, stop doing Math if you’re stressed,” he continued as his hands tried to close Seungri’s textbook but the latter just shook his head and pushed away lightly.

“I’m okay, bro,” Seungri tried to convince his friend who was getting a small pillow out of his bag.

 

“No, you’re not. Get some rest,”

 

“For real, I’m ok--,” Seungri was cut off by Daesung snatching his books and arranging everything. His head was pushed to the small pillow Daesung offered on the table.

 

“Here here. It’s okay. Sometimes, we need a good rest to be able to think rationally,” Daesung said as he patted Seungri’s hair. The head boy just had to accept his defeat. “Close your eyes and sleep. The substitute teacher won’t come so you can rest. Other students are sleeping anyway so you don’t have to worry about the class being noisy. If you want to cry, here is a shoulder,” Daesung said as he patted Seungri’s back as if he was trying to make a baby sleep. Seungri could only be grateful to have a kind friend like Daesung and he slowly fell into a deep slumber. Maybe he was tired of thinking anyway.

 

~~~

 

Seungri saw Jiyong walking down the hall with his head down and earphones in his ears so he decided to make his first move by quickly walking towards Jiyong’s direction. He tried to look as occupied with the papers in his hands before his body bumped into another which hurt more than he expected. It must have been the impact of his high velocity pace. He quickly gathered his stuff which laid around on the floor quickly in hope that Jiyong would help too. However, the boy in front of him just stood still so Seungri quickly stood up.

 

“I’m so--,” he was cut off when Jiyong shoved a textbook to him. He assumed that it was caught when they bumped into each other, Jiyong was known for quick reflex too. Jiyong walked past him right after so Seungri couldn’t tell him thank you or sorry. Seungri just looked at the boy walking away at a fast pace and sighed. It would be a hard task for him. A spot in SNU would actually pay for the hard work he would be doing. Daesung rushed towards Seungri when he saw the occasion from afar and scanned the boy.

 

Days passed by and Seungri only managed to get few eye contacts or walked past Jiyong for a few times. It was a good progress though as it meant that Jiyong knew his presence in school. Seungri just sat down on one of the school auditorium second floor seats as his mind brainstormed about his next move but he couldn’t think of anything at all. Suddenly, a lollipop was presented in front of him so he looked up and he couldn;t believe his eyes when he saw the Kwon Jiyong standing in front of him. Seungri shyly accepted the lollipop.

 

“Stalker,” was the only word Jiyong said before he walked away from Seungri.

 

“Why would you call me that?” Seungri asked in confusion. Jiyong stopped his tracks.

 

“First, you try hard to bump into me. Then, you observe all my moves. Next, you asked people around about me. Now, you are sitting at my favourite hideout. If this is not stalking, then what is it?” Jiyong asked without sparing a glance at Seungri. Then, he walked out of the place.

 

“Just great. Now he thinks I’m his stalker,” Seungri said with a lollipop in his mouth.

 

“Do you have any idea how I can approach him, sir?” Seungri asked carefully.

 

“Make him fall for you. It is always easier that way,”

 

Seungri knew it was cruel to play with someone’s heart but he was desperate. If his family makes money like Daesung’s family, it would be easier but he lived an average life. He wanted to be the first millionaire in his family to make his parents proud of him. Therefore, the game started.

 

Seungri started to smile and waved at Jiyong whenever their eyes met despite being ignored by the latter. He sometimes put some chocolates under Jiyong’s desk as a present and put a card saying that he wanted to be friends. Daesung went lunatic because of Seungri’s sudden behaviour and demanded reasons from Seungri for being interested in the school worst bad boy. However, he never got an answer from Seungri.

 

~~~

“Jiyong, don’t you find it weird? Why would Seungri be interested in being friends with us?” Youngbae asked as he sat down in front of Jiyong who was doodling random things on his sketchbook. Jiyong shrugged but smiled widely at the thought his crush finally acknowledged his existence in the school.

 

“YOUNGBAE-AH!” Jiyong shouted as he burst open the door of the second floor of the school auditorium with a huge smile on his face.

 

“Wow, man. This is the first time I see you with a big smile at school. Anything happened?” Youngbae asked with a big smile too because it was rare for Jiyong to smile as widely as he did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter