Confession

SHINee's new member {under co.}

 

Key: Yah~ It’s me.

Hyo's POV~

 

I opened the door and saw no one. I guess it’s a prank. As I was slowly closing the door someone grabbed me from behind and covered my mouth. I was trying to shout but the guy talked. 

I turned around and saw Key. Then punched him in the arms.

Me: Yah~! Do you know how scared I was?

Key: Sorry..

I stared at him and he looks so…. SAD.

Me: What’s wrong?

Key: Its just.. Um… Nothing..

 

Key’s POV~

I rang the doorbell at our dorm hesitating. I don’t want to see Sung Hyo for now. But she was the one who opened the door. I hid. She probably thinks it was a prank. Before she close the door I grabbed her. She thought I was a or something.

Me: Yah~ It me.

She punched me in the arms.

Hyo: Yah~! Do you know how scared I was?

Me: Sorry..

She stared at me.

Hyo: What’s wrong?

Me: It’s just.. Um.. Nothing..

I can’t tell her that I think I love someone else. I fell for that girl since we we’re on the same show. It’ll just hurt Sung Hyo. What should I do? I should ask the Hyung’s first. They’ll know what to do. I’m just going to broke the promise I made to Sung Hyo? I feel so guilty. I want to cry but I cant~

Hyo: Come on~ Let’s go in. The others are waiting.

She grabbed me back to the dorm.

Me: Annyeong-saeyo. I’m Key.

I smiled like nothing’s wrong. But I think Sung Hyo noticed since she was staring at me the whole time. Then she whispered.

Hyo: If something is bothering you, you can always tell me. I’ll understand and support you.

Argh. She’s too kind. I cant even look at her straight in the eyes. I just want to cry. Why did I have to fall in love to Yirang? Why did she have to be on the Raising Idols and be my teacher? WHY?

Hyo’s POV~

I know something is bothering Key. I just feel it. Even though he acted like the old Key. But I can sense it. The sadness in his eyes. I whispered to Key that if something is bothering him, he can always tell me, I’ll understand and support him. When I said that, he looks sadder and he looks like he’s about to cry. I also bothers me if something is bothering him that he don’t want to talk about.. *sigh

Barbie: Yah~ Are you okay? You don’t look happy..

She whispered.

Me: Hmm? Um. Yeah. Of course.

I smiled.

*RINNGGGG. It’s a video call.

Me: Annyeong-saeyo~

Xao: Yah~ The princesses performance was so great~! I love the song.. What was it called? Tomorrow? (tomorrow by 4tomorrow)

Me: Yeah. Thanks.

Onew: Who’s that?

He pointed out at Xao.

Me: This is Xao, my life savior. Xao, this is Onew.

Xao: Annyeong-saeyo..

Onew: Annyeong-saeyo.

Xao: Oopps. I gotta go Hyo~ ILY. Bye~

Me: ILYT. Bye~

She hung up.

Me: I remembered~ I have to do something at our dorm. I’ll go home first.

The Oppa’s pouted but Key seems to be blanking out.

Minho: I’ll walk you home. Since key looks like he’s really tired.

Me: Thanks Oppa~ But you don’t have to..

Minho: I insist. Come on.

He grabbed me.

Me: Bye guys~ See you later.

ALL: Bye~ Take care~

I walked silently with Minho Oppa~

Minho: Yah~ Hyo. Why are you so silent?

Me: I was just thinking why Key looks really sad. Something is bothering him that he doesn’t want to tell me.

Minho: You noticed too? He’s been like that for days~ So he just pushed himself to work so he can forget about it~ I think.

Me: *sigh

Minho: Did you watch Raising Idols?

Me: Oh. That one with the teacher and stuff? Not yet. I was kind of busy this days.

Minho: You should watch it. It’s in youtube. I think

Me: Sure. I want to support Key *smile

Minho: Key is really lucky to have you

He smiled.

Me: Thanks Oppa~ Oh. We’re here. I guess its bye bye for now~

Minho: *laughs. Bye~ Take care.

Me: Bye Oppa~

I came inside the dorm, lied down on the couch and stared at the ceiling. I cant think of any reasons on why Key was so sad. *sigh

*RIIINNNG

Me: Annyeong Oppa~

Key: Let’s talk. I’m outside your dorm right now~

Me: Okay~

Somehow, this makes me nervous.

Key: Hyo. I want to tell you something.

Me: What is it?

Is he going to propose properly? But.. He’s crying.

Me: What’s wrong?

Key: I’m sorry Hyo.. I *sob didn’t mean to fall in love with Yirang.. *sob

Me:  Yirang? Isn’t that your teacher at raising Idols?

Key: Neh~ *sob

I patted his back gently.. I also want to cry but I cant show him how sad I am..

Me: *sigh. It’s okay. Love is unexpected.

He looked at me and started crying again..

Key: You’re too nice..

He hugged me and I hugged him back.

Me: Does she know?

Key: Not yet. And she’s going to US to continue her studies too..

Me: What? When?

Key: The day after tomorrow..

Me: YOU SHOULD TELL HER YOU IDIOT~!

Key: But, what if she rejects me?

Me: *sigh. Be optimistic. Just confess ~

*RIIINGGG

Me: Answer it~

Key: It’s Yirang.

I stared at him while he answers the phone. My heart hurts. But I have to support him. I love him so much I just want him to be happy..

Me: Put it in loudspeakers..

I whispered. And he did.

Yirang: Yah~ Key.. My flight is going to be tomorrow at 7 am.

Key: So what~?

I punched him.

Yirang: YAH~! You’re too mean. Aren’t you going to see me off?

I nodded.

Key: Okay okay. Since you’re begging me.

Yirang: Yah~!

Key: Kidding.

Yirang: I have to go now~ Tomorrow okay?

Key: Neh~

When Yirang hung up. He started crying again.

Me: *sigh. You’re hopeless. You should go and see her off tomorrow but confess to her okay?

He nodded.

Me: Go home now and prepare.

Key: Okay. Bye~

After he went out the door. I bursted in tears. I sobbed really loud since no one is home. I took the chance and just cried.

Me: I am never going to fall in love again~! *sob

I didn’t notice that I fell asleep on the couch. The girls just put a blanket at me and made me breakfast when I woke up.

Ann: Honey~ What’s wrong? You were crying while you we’re sleeping. And now, you have puffy eyes.

Me: Nightmare~ I guess. How was the dinner last night?

Ann: It was fun. But without you, key and minho. It was like something was missing.

The other girls woke up and also asked the same thing. I answered them the same answer I gave to Ann. But I think they noticed that something was wrong. I was just sitting there staring at the wall. Staying quiet. Not moving. I was like a ghost or a statue.

Hyun’s POV~

Last night, when we got home. Sung Hyo was lying on the couch and sobbing even though she’s asleep. When she woke up she had puffy eyes. And now she looks like a crazy person. Not saying anything and just staring at the wall.

Me: I cant take this anymore~

I whispered to Barbie and came closer to Hyo.

Me: Yah~ Hyo~ Tell us what’s wrong. Since the dinner party you we’re like that. What happened? Did minho do something to you?

She shooked her head.

Me: Then tell us~

She stared at us for a moment and suddenly starts crying again~ I hugged her~

Me: Oh Hyo~ Don’t cry. We’re here for you~ Tell us what’s wrong.

Hyo: Key~ *sob. He *sob loved *sob someone else and broke up with me last night. *sob

She start sobbing much louder like a baby crying.. I told Ann to get water for her since she looks like her asthma is attacking her again~

Me: Hyo~ There are many guys out there~ Not only Key~

Jenn: WHAT!? KEY BROKE UP WITH HYO?! That bastard~ hyo even sacrificed our friendship just for him~ ARGH. I AM GOING TO KILL HIM~!

Hyo: No~! It’s okay. I even supported him. I want him to be happy. That’s the meaning of true love right? You can sacrifice just for your love to be happy..

We all nodded and hugged her.

Hyo: *laughs. Atleast I still have you guys~

 

---------------------------------------

WILL SHE MOVE ON AND LOVE AGAIN? OR WILL SHE STAY SINGLE?