Company :3

SHINee's new member {under co.}

 

 
{Sung Hyo's POV}
 
"I'm going to JYP." I said, she looked at me with raised eyebrows.
 
"But you said that JYP is scary."
 
I shrugged. "I have to challenge myself. Besides, I really like him."Alex: I know right~ So 
She smiled then hugged me. "I'll support you anywhere you want to go. But YG Entertainment is better."
 
I laughed then hit her head playfully. "It's because Gdragon is there. And I knoe you're in.love with him."
 
--
 
"Yah. Why are you crying?" I asked, shocked to see Uee crying when me and Alex got back to her house.
 
"Heechul! It's him wasn't it?" Alex asked, frustrated.
 
Me and Alex looked at each other with knowing gazes. She nodded at me and we quickly left Uee's house to the Super Junior's dorm where Alex currently lives. And of course, Heechul.
 
I knocked loudly on the door when we arrived. Ryeowook sunbaenim opened the door with a clueless expression on his face.
 
"Is Heechul here?" I asked.
 
"Are you a fan? If you are--" I cut him off and shook my head.
 
"Just get Heechul." 
 
Ryeowook finally noticed Alex who was behind me.
 
"Just call him, Ryeowook oppa." Alex told Ryeowook who came back inside and called Heechul.
 
Heechul came out and squealed when he saw me. His reaction was funny but it wasn't the time to laugh at his silly expression.
 
"Yah! Why did you make Uee cry?!" I yelled in anger.
 
He looked at me then Alex with a confused expression.
 
"Yah. Just answer." Alex stated.
 
"I don't even know what you girls are talking about." Heechul said.
 
I scoffed then crossed my arms infront of my chest. "Stop lying, you monkey."
 
Alex laughed and Heechul frowned. 
 
"I don't look like a monkey! That's Eunhyuk!" he proclaimed.
 
A man yelled from inside the dorm saying he doesn't look like a monkey at all. And I smiled but still didn't laugh.
 
"YAH!"
 
Uee was standing at the hallway with a scowl on her pretty face. Her eyes were still puffy and red from crying but she was definitely angry... at me and Alex.
 
"You idiots didn't even let me explain!" she shouted.
 
"Huh?" I looked at her with a clueless expression.
 
She sighed. "I was crying because I was stalked when I was going home from the date. I was just scared that I cried. But you two just jumped into conclusions that it was because of Heechul."
 
"Ohhhh." Me and Alex said in unison, then tried to leave quietly.
 
Uee and Heechul cleared their throat then looked at us like their waiting for something.
 
I sighed. "We apologize for jumping into conclusions, Heechul-ssi."
 
Me and Alex bowed slightly.
 
"But I'm not going to take back what I said about you being a monkey." I stuck out my tongue making the others laugh except for Heechul who groaned in annoyance.
 
---
 
I was quite busy for the past few days, and Key was busy too. He was in this variety show called Raising Idols together with Ukiss' Dongho and Mblaq Thunder. I watched it once when I was free and it was really funny. He was trying to learn how to cook and her teacher was cute, I kinda felt jealous.
 
I decided to join JYP Entertainment and JYP-ssi welcomed me himself. He was really nice and kind. He took care of me alot.
 
"You'll be joing other trainees that are candidates to be in a girl group. Their really awesome and together with you, it'll be daebak." JYP stated.
 
I blushed at the compliment. I was excited and nervous at the same time, this is my official own group. Not as a new member of some experiment.
 
After my little meeting with JYP-ssi, he told me to meet the others.
 
"Hi. I'm Hyun." A girl greeted me. "You're Sung Hyo right? Let's be friends."
 
I smiled at her, she seems kind.
 
Three girls arrived while laughing at each other.
 
"Yo girls! Meet Sung Hyo here." Hyun called the other three.
 
"Oh! You're from SHINee!" A cute, bubbly girl stated and I nodded.
 
"Hi. I'm Barbie. This bubbly girl  here is Jenny and this one is Ann. Nice to meet you." A barbie-looking girl introduced herself and her friends.
 
We talked for quite some time until JYP interrupted us.
 
"Girls. Great news." he smiled at us widely.
 
"Everyone will debut after 3 months! As Femme Fatale." he said.
 
Me and the others looked at each other with eyes wide in shock and surprised.
 
"Let's do our best!" Ann yelled and we all cheered 'fighting'.