4 years later

SHINee's new member {under co.}

 

 

4 years later..

“Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen.”

“This is the show where all the popular idols, actress and actors go for an interview.”

“Today, we are going to interview someone who’s very popular in Japan, Thailand, China, Philippines, Indonesia, and of course, SOUTH KOREA!”

“Let us all welcome……….. PARK SUNG HYO!!! <3”

Sung Hyo came in wearing an elegant dress.

As she came in, she waved to her fans who we’re cheering for her.

“Annyeong-saeyo. Jeonun Sung Hyo-imnida!” she said and smiled widely.

“You look so pretty Sung Hyo-ssi. And you became really popular around the world!” the interviewer said in amazement.

“I guess.. But not around the world though. It’s all thanks to my members, family, and loved one” she said humbly.

“Really? Speaking of loved one. Do you have someone? 4 years before, Minho-ssi proposed to you right?”  she asked and Sung Hyo nodded.

“You rejected him because of yours and Minho’s dream..” she continued and Sung Hyo just nodded.

“Is he still in your heart?” she asked.

“Well, of course” Sung Hyo answered and smiled shyly.

“Do you think Minho still love you after all this years? Isn’t he dating that girl, Um.. What’s her name? IU! ” she said.

“Really? Then, Minho-ssi, you’re not in my heart anymore” Sung Hyo said in humor.

The audience and the interviewer laughed.

“Haha. I’m kidding. He’ll be in my heart forever. And I hope he’ll be happy with his life” Sung Hyo said.

Even though Sung Hyo said that.. The audience can see her pain..

“Sung Hyo-ssi. Someone liked you for a very long time now. He wants to take this opportunity to tell you that he likes you. All of us knows him, he gives hints in his interviews. And the only girl who have that hints is Sung Hyo-ssi. Let us all welcome…. CHOI SIWON!!!” the interviewer welcomed Siwon.

Siwon came in and was holding a bouquet of roses.

“This is for Sung Hyo-ssi. I know you love flowers” Siwon said and gave Sung Hyo-ssi the flowers.

Sung Hyo was still in a daze since she didn’t expect Siwon from Super Junior to like her.

“Uhm. T-thank you” Sung Hyo said shyly.

Sung Hyo was blushing.

“Siwon-ssi. When did you start liking Sung Hyo-ssi?” the interviewer asked.

“Shinee hoobaes are always talking about her. That made me curious so much. Since then, I always monitored Sung Hyo-ssi and I didn’t realize that I was starting to like her. And she’s really working hard to achieve her dream” he said.

Sung Hyo blushed even more.

“Do you want to say something to Siwon? Sung Hyo-ssi?”

“Uhmm. Thank you so much for liking me” Sung Hyo said.

“Thank you our dear viewers for watching our show! Good Bye!”

The show ended quickly.

“Sung Hyo-ssi, good luck with Siwon” the interviewer whispered to Sung Hyo.

Sung Hyo was red as tomato.

“Sung Hyo-ssi. Since this is our first meeting. Are you free this Saturday?” he asked.

“Uhmm. I don’t know. Let’s exchange numbers then I’ll contact you if I’m free” Sung Hyo said.

They exchanged numbers and Siwon couldn’t be happier than this.

“Sung Hyo. Let’s go meet the other members. They missed you so much!” the manager called Sung Hyo.

“Okay Unnie! I got to go Siwon. I’ll contact you soon. Annyeong!” Sung Hyo bid good bye.

 

Minho was watching the interview in the audience but he’s in a disguise.

Minho was guilty. He knows that Sung Hyo was really hurt by him.

Minho knows well that Sung Hyo waited patiently for 4 years for Minho to propose again.

Since now that Minho and IU are dating.

IU really loves Minho. And Minho likes IU. But not yet love.

Why did he do this when he knows well that Sung Hyo loves him so much?

Now that Sung Hyo achieved her dream to be a famous idol not only in South Korea but the other countries too!