I am officially married :3

SHINee's new member {under co.}

 

I secretly looked at his wrist.. And. GOD.. He’s my husband.

He looked also at my wrist.

---: Finally, I found you.

Me: I was searching for you since I got here. And now, I’m really tired.

Suddenly the MC Congratulated  us and gave us the Key and Address to our house..

---: Come on. I’ll drove in my car.

Me: Okay..

I followed him in the car. When we got in. He took off his mask. And guess who it was?

Me: MINHO???

Minho: You know me? You also look familiar? Why don’t you take off your mask…

I laughed and a bit.

Me: I’ll take it off later at the house. You’ll be surprised.

Minho: Unfair~! I shouldn’t have taken off my mask.

He pouted. Awww~ How cute.

Me: *laughs. The serious minho is pouting? That’s big news.

Minho: Yah~ Take off your mask.

Me: LA.TE.R.~

He drove fast. We got home. It was an apartment. With only one room and one bed.

Minho: Looks like we’re going to be sleeping in the same bed. Now take off your mask.

I sticked out my tongue. He wrestled with me until he took of the mask. I covered my face. And he was strong enough to grab my hand from my face.

Minho: SUNG HYO??

Me: Surprise?

We laughed together.

Minho: Atleast it wasn’t some ahjumma.

I laughed.

Me: Why? You like younger girls?

He blushed.

Me: Oooohhh. The Serious minho is blushing. Awww. How cute~

Minho: Yah~ Since we’re married now. Cook for me.

Me: Yah~ I’m really tired. You cook~

Minho: No~ You~

Me: Then let’s do this. We’ll text an unknown number. Whoever got a reply first wouldn’t be the one to cook.

Minho: Deal~

We texted an unknown number. And guess who won?

Minho: AHHHH~! I WON~!

He sticked out his tongue. I pouted.

Me: Unfair~!

Minho: Hmmm. What should we call each other~?

Me: YEOBO~!

Minho: Why?

Me: Well. Its always been my dream to be called Yeobo by my husband.

Minho: Then Yeobo it is~!

I cooked Ramen and we ate. I took a bath and prepared myself to sleep.

Me: Yah~ Are we really going to sleep together?

Minho: Why? Are you afraid I might do something?

Me: No~ Your fans might kill me~

Minho: I’ll protect you~

I laughed.

Me: Really?

Minho: Of course, you are my Yeobo~

I blushed. My heart skipped a beat when he called me Yeobo~

Minho’s POV~

I knew it when I saw her at the masquerade. She was my wife. I’ve been searching all over the party and still couldn’t find her. When I saw her bracelet I was relieved. Since I was really tired searching and searching.

When the MC Congratulated us and gave us the address and the key to our house we went quickly to the car. I took of my mask. She was totally shocked. I guess she knows me well. I told her a few times to take off her mask because it was unfair. But she insists. She just teased me. Making me really curious who she really was.

When we got home and looked around the house with her. I wrestled with her at our room. She was kinda strong but then I took off her mask, she covered her face with her hand and I was strong enough to uncover it. And it was.. Yes.. PARK SUNG HYO.. The former member of SHinee.. But I was relieved since I don’t really like older girls. Atleast I’ve known her long enough and we weren’t uncomfortable with each other.

When it was about time to go to bed. She asked me if it was really necessary to be in the same bed. I asked her if she was afraid I might do something. She answered that my fans will kill her. I told her I’ll protect her since she’s my Yeobo~ She blushed. I missed that blush since she quit SHinee. When we lied down together at the same bed. My heart was beating really fast. I wasn’t like this with any other girls before, why am I getting nervous with Hyo? Do I like her?