Fate

SHINee's new member {under co.}

 

{Sung Hyo's POV}
 
I woke up at around 4 am since I have to prepare our breakfasts and clean the house.
I realized that these guys were too lazy to do the chores and they in cooking.
So I guess I have to do it right?
 
I suddenly heard a knock on the door. I opened it and saw SHINee's manager.
 
"I guess I have to make more breakfast?" I asked and he nodded, smiling.
 
"Yes please. I'll wake up the guys." he said and I cooked another round of breakfast.
 
Minho, Taemin and Key were finally awake. Still a little tired.
I helped the manager wake up Onew and Jonghyun who were in deep sleep.
 
"Now that everyone's awake. I have an announcement." the manager exclaimed.
 
Everyone looked at him, waiting for the announcement.
 
"Sung Hyo-ssi and the other members will go to SM Entertainment later at 8 am. And 1 PM, we will introduce her as SHINee's new member." he stated.
 
Some of them choked their foods and some remained surprised.
 
"Hyung. Isn't it too early? And she doesn't even know the choreographies yet." Minho said.
 
I went to get more water for the guys. But I was shaking in nervousness.
 
"That's what I thought too. But..." the manager paused. "..the president ordered."
 
I sighed. "Here's more water."
 
I handed them the pitch of water.
 
"Don't worry, Sung hyo. We're here for you." Taemin assured.
 
I smiled. "Thanks oppa."
 
"Sung hyo. You should get ready first. Girls are always slow when getting ready." the manager stated making me laugh.
 
"How would you know, hyung?" Key asked, glaring at him.
 
The manager grinned. "Do you think I don't know anything about girls?"
 
-
 
"Let's go, Hyo!" Jonghyun grabbed my hand.
 
"Hold my hand too!" Onew said, grabbing my other hand.
 
What's with this guys and holding my hands? Don't they have hands?
 
"Let's go!" the manager yelled.
 
We arrived at SM Entertainment and people were looking at me strangely. Especially the trainees.
We headed straight to the practice room. They taught me the choreography for Lucifer, Hello and Ring Ding Dong for 2 hours.
It's a good thing I'm quite the fast learner.
 
"Yah. Go away and clean yourself. We have to go at the hall later for the mini showcase." Key stated and I nodded, going to the shower room.
 
After taking a shower, I went straight to the dressing room.
 
"Yah. Don't make any mistaks later, okay? Don't make us feel embarrassed." Key sneered.
 
I glared at him, irritated.
 
"Whatever." I muttered.
 
"Hi. I'm Kim, your hairstylist." a girl greeted me.
 
"I'm Alice, I'll be doing your make-up." another girl said, smiling.
 
I bowed and smiled. "Nice to meet you. I'm Sung Hyo."
 
"Sit down, we have to finish this fast." 
 
They did my make up and hair for an hour~ And Key chose clothes for me to wear. It's now 12:35.
 
tumblr_mcluzhkbq51rhbievo2_500.jpg
 
"Oppa. Can I take a walk around the company? I'm bored." I asked Key who sighed.
 
"Okay. Don't be late, we have to get on stage at 1 PM." he said and I smiled.
 
"Thanks oppa!" I ran away.
 
It was so boring just sitting there and waiting for the start fo the showcase.
 
I walked around the company and noticed that people are staring at me.
I suddenly bumped into someone.
 
"I'm sorry." I bowed 90 degrees. I should have looked at where I was going.
 
"It's okay." the person replied and I still haven't looked at him.
 
"Do I know you? A pretty girl like you looks so familiar." he said.
 
I glared at the man and realized who it was. 
 
"No. I don't know you. You don't know me. We don't know each other." I hissed.