Resign

SHINee's new member {under co.}

 

 
{Sung Hyo's POV}
 
I've decided. I'm really going to quit this company. I can't take this anymore.
The feeling of being ignored, avoided, outcasted, treated as disgusting. It all hurts.
 
I already talked about it to the president. He wanted to keep me but I said I'll just audition to another company.
Since he knows me really well, he didn't let me pay the contract fee.
 
"Are you sure about this?" he asked soothingly.
 
I nodded as I looked at the ground and my tears started flowing.
 
"Yes president." I cried. "I'm really thankful to you for everything. I really felt lucky that I was trained here in SM Entertainment."
 
He sighed. "Don't cry. You can always pursue your dreams next time. Nothing is too late. If the other companies treats you badly, I'll welcome you with open arms. Okay?"
 
I nodded and stood up then bowed 90 degrees. "Thank you for everything."
 
---
 
I wrote a letter to SHINee and left without saying goodbye. I can't see them happy if I leave. I don't even know if they'll read my letters.
I'm going to stay with Uee unnie for the meantime since I can't face my parents with shame that I brought to the family.
 
"Did Yoona really say that to you?" Uee asked and I nodded.
 
She scoffed. "That . I'm going to kill her and rip her into pieces."
 
I laughed weakly. "No need. She saved me anyway from that freak Kibum."
 
"Ugh! That bastard too! Does Alex know this?"
 
I shook my head. "Didn't have time to tell her yet."
 
"I'll call her for a sleepover okay?" she asked and I nodded, still weak from crying.
 
"Yah. Park Sung Hyo. You can always audition to another company, like YG or JYP. Or my company. But first, let it all out. Just cry." she scolded.
 
When she said that, tears started flowing again.
 
"Yah. You think the oppas read my letter?" I sobbed.
 
"Those bastards. You didn't have to write a letter to them! They treated you badly." she frowned.
 
"But we had good moments too." I reasoned.
 
She sighed. "Just cry, Hyo. I'm here for you."
 
After an hour of crying and Uee comforting me, we head a knock.
 
"Probably Alex. I'll get it." Uee stood up and opened the door. 
 
"Yah! Sung Hyo! What did they do to you?!" Alex yelled in panic.
 
I couldn't help but laugh. Her expression was so funny.
 
She suddenly hugged me really tight. I couldn't breath.
 
"Can't. Breathe. Help." I choked.
 
She released me then grabbed my shoulders. 
 
"Sorry. I'm just so worried." she said and I smiled. "We'll help you audition to other companies, okay?"
 
I nodded. "Thanks. I love you girls. Can't live without the two of you."
 
The two girls hugged me.
 
"We love you too." Uee and Alex said in unison.
 
---
 
{Key's POV}
 
I miss Hyo. Am I too much for treating her badly? Should I apologize. I guess.
 
I sighed and throw away my pride, walking towards her room.
 
When I opened the door. She wasn't there. The room was so clean and tidy.
I saw something in her bed and grabbed it, realizing that it was a letter.
I immediately searched for her things in the closet but there was nothing.
 
I decided to read the letter while panicking. 
 
"Yah! Everyone! Come here!" I yelled.
 
Minho groaned in annoyance. "What is it?"
 
I handed him the letter and the other members started reading it too.
 
Dear SHINee,
 
This is weird. Writing a letter to you guys. Hehe.
I just want to tell you guys that I decided to quit SHINee and I already left the company.
I asked a favor to the president and the manager, not to tell you guys until you read the letter.
Well, I'm going to miss you guys. Even though you hate me, and calls me a .
Yes, Yoona already told me all about it. Don't worry, I broke up with Kibum already.
But you know what? It hurts more that you guys ignored me this whole time than the break up.
I know, I'm an idiot, but I love you guys. Thanks for the good memories.
 
Love, Sung Hyo.
 
"What the- is this true?" Minho asked in shock.
 
I nodded. "Looks like it. I already called the manager and he said it's all true."
 
"Oh no. This is all our fault." Taemin said.
 
"No. This is Yoona's fault. When did we ever tell her that Sung Hyo was a and everything?" Jonghyun asked in anger.
 
"You're right. That ." I gritted my teeth.
 
"Let's start looking for Sung Hyo first. Do you guys know where she's staying? I'm sure she won't go back to her parent's house." Minho stated.
 
"Alex or Uee's house?" Onew exclaimed.
 
"Right. Let's go." Jonghyun said.
 
We changed our clothes then started looking for her. I'm going to Uee's house first.