accident

SHINee's new member {under co.}

"CHOI MINHO!!! Why did you do this?! Its in the contract not to date anyone famous!! Do you want to ruin your career!? YOU and SUNG HYO BEING MARRIED IS ONLY FOR THE SHOW NOT IN REAL LIFE!!"

Wondering who was yelling at minho? No. It wasn't Lee Soo Man.

Its Kim Young Min. The CEO of SM Entertainment.

Lee Soo-Man doesn't care about the contracts. Kim Young Min does all the dirty works.

Lee Soo-man is actually kind. And he only discovers talents. Not create the contracts.

"Yah. Young-min. You have to relax. They're young. Let them date. You cant do anything about it because they're in love" Chairman Lee Soo-man said.

CEO Kim Young-Min just sighed and waved his hand for Minho to go out.

"Before I go out of this room, CEO Kim Young-Min. I know, you understand falling in love right? It's not wrong to date someone you love. Dont worry. I'll still work hard for my career and the other members. But please let me and Sung Hyo continue to date" Minho said.

CEO Kim stared at Minho for a long time and said.

"Aish. Okay okay. You guys can date but I will double your schedules. Because dating is against the contract and this is your punishment" CEO Kim said and Minho smiled and thanked him then went out.

"Leave them be CEO Kim" Lee Soo Man told CEO Kim.

"Aish. I created this contract because I want SM Entertainment's idols be the most popular from other companies" CEO Kim said.

"They are human too CEO Kim" Lee Soo Man said and walked out.

 

"Sung Hyooooo~" Minho was wearing a disguise and was skipping in the road like a normal person..

He was so happy to be with Sung Hyo freely~ He didn't saw the stop light turned green..

BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP~ *CRASH!!!!!!!!!!

"Omo. Someone had an accident!!" the people yelled in panic..

 

SUNG HYO'S POV~

"Haaa~ It's great to walk here normally. Without any paparazzi and fans chasing. I missed this~" Sung Hyo told herself.

"Hmmm? That looks like Minho.. Naahhh. Minho doesn't skip. I'll probably laugh at him if it really was him" she thought.

BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPP~ *CRASH!!!!!!!!

Omo. Someone had an accident.

Suddenly, I'm nervous. 

I quickly ran to where the accident happened..

No one is helping the guy.. They're just gossiping.

"ANYONE! CALL THE AMBULANCE! QUICK!" I yelled and ran to the guy who had an accident.

I checked his pulse.. He's still alive..

"Hold on. The help is coming. Please~ Hold on."

I took off his hat and mask..

WHAT THE-