Rumor

SHINee's new member {under co.}

{Sung Hyo's POV}

Hi. I'm Sung Hyo. I'm seventeen years old and I've been training here in SM Entertainment for 5 years since I was 12. 

I'm from the Philippines, but I moved here in Korea due to my foster parents. They are both korean. I'm very thankful to them for taking care of me and letting me experience how to have a happy family. 

Listening to music is my addiction. Ever since I heard the song called "Nagging" by IU and Seulong, it dawned to me that I really want to be a famous singer and make peoplerecognize my talent.

"Yah! Sung Hyo!" a voice said.

"Oh! Alex, Uee! Why are you both here?" I said.

Alex and Uee are my best friends in the whole wide world. Uee trained hard to be famous, and now she's in a girl band called After School. While, Alex is the little sister of Dong Hae from Super Junior. She was broken hearted twice by Hangeng and Henry. I guess its hard to fall in love.

"Yah! We heard you-" Uee was cut off when Alex elbowed her. Uee's eyes widened the she cleared . "We heard that the SM Entertainment will have an experiment on a boy band." Uee said.

"What? Really? What kind of experiment?" I asked, curiously.

"There's going to be a new member of a certain boy band and that member is a girl!" Alex stated.

"What? That's kinda hard for the girl. Especially, if that boy band has many girl fans. What if she creates a club of antis?" I said.

"That doesn't matter. Atleast she's lucky. I hope that its you. Since you've been training for 5 years already." Uee symphatized.

"You're right." I said. Realizing that its already 5 years since I became a trainee and I still haven't debuted.

A girl suddenly came in, interrupting the three girls. "Sung hyo-ssi? The president is asking you to come to his office. Now."

"Huh? Did you do something wrong Sung Hyo?" asked Alex.

"What? I don't know." I said. Ugh. I hope I didn't do something.. Since i'm a very forgetful person and quite the troublemaker.

"We'll come with you, don't worry." Uee reassured.

"Thanks guys." I smiled. My friends are just impossible not to love.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------