Hospital

SHINee's new member {under co.}

Sung Hyo's POV ~

After the broadcast of the show.. I was really curious of how the people think of me.. So, I searched my name on the internet and GOD~! You'll be shock of what I saw.. I have many fans and ANTI FANS~! They said that I seduced the shinee members to take me in~ *sigh. Atleast some people liked me~ I'll try my best from here on~

Me: Oppa's~ I'm going out for some fresh air~!

Onew: Okay Hyo~! Dont be out for long~ We have a schedule at 9 am later~

Me: Okay Oppa~!

I really need some fresh air.. I'm not used in being call a ~ *sigh. A girl called my name~ When I turned around to see who it was~ Its a big group of girls~

Girl1: Yah~! So this is the huh?

Me: What~?

Girl2: Acting innocent~? You seduced our shinee~!

The other girls agreed to the girls..

Me: Yah~! I dont know what you're talking about~! Why dont you complain at the SM Entertainment for debuting me into that band?!

Girl3: Yah~! Talking your way out of here!? Hah~! Are you scared~?

This girls are crazy~ I walked away from them but they gathered around me and cornered me~

Girl2: You cant get away from us~ YOU ~!

I felt a strong blow on my head~ something hard~ like a metal~ then they kicked me and punched me~ I guess they really hate me~ *sigh.  I was just silent and didn't groan~ Then I heard a voice~ A man's voice~

-----: Yah~! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!?

Girl1: Oppa~? Why are you protecting this ~? She seduced you~

Then I heard other men voices explaining things and all to my anti fans.. Is it the Oppa's? And I didn't remember anything after that~

Me: Argh..

I slowly opened my eyes and saw Key Oppa and the other members sleeping~ But Key was awake~ I tried to sit down but he didn't let me~

Key: Yah~ You should rest~ You were hurt pretty bad~

Me: I guess..

Key: *sigh.. You~ Why didn't you call for help or anything? If I didn't searched for you because I forgot to tell you to wear a disguise since you made anti fans..

Me: Sorry Oppa~ I'm just silent when I'm getting hurt since-

I was about to tell him about that ing bastard Kim Kibum and how broke my heart.. But I dont want to let them know.. 

Key: Since what~?

Me: Nothing~

I guess key was really worried since he was asking me over and over again if something hurts, if i'm hungry and all.. Until, the door opened wide and the other members was awaken.. I was surprised to see Kim Kibum~ that bastard~!

Kibum: Hyo~! What happened? Who did this~?

Me: Why the hell do you care~?

Kibum: Yah~! I'm sorry for what I did okay~?

I snapped~

Me: YAH~! I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS~! WOULD YOU GET THE OUT OF HERE?!!!! I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR RETARDED FACE~!

I was panting and the other members was shocked~ then again~ I out..

As I was starting to wake up again~ I heard the members whispering and Kibum was still there~

Jjong: Yah~ Kibum~ What did you do to our Sung Hyo to make her like that? She's usually sweet and caring~ But with you~

He started telling the story between us~ He told them how he hurt me~

Key: You bastard~ Why did you do that!?

Wow. Key is defending me~

Key: I'm the only one who can hurt her! Go it!?

Then again~ I guess he's not.. *sigh Key..

I think I sighed to loud because they heard me~

Taemin: Hyo~! ARE YOU OKAY? DO YOU WANT SOMETHING? I'LL GET IT FOR YOU!

Me: Oppa.. You're too worried.. I'm okay..

Minho: Yah~ Hyo~ Dont make us worried again~ Key carried you all the way here at the hospital since the we didn't have any phone with us..

Me: WHAT? Really?

I looked at Key but he looked away.. I guess he's shy.. Thats so cute *giggle

Me: Thanks Oppa~

I grabbed the hands of key and hold it.. His hands are really~ SOFT.. Is this supposed to be a guy's hands? I want to touch it more~

Key: Yah~! You have your own hands to play with..

I quickly let go of his hands..

Me: Sorry~ *blush

Manager: Key, stay here and take care of Sung Hyo, others let's go.. We have a schedule..

Taemin: Aww~ Bye Sung Hyo~ We'll be back..

Me: Bye Oppa's~! Fighting~!

They're gone. I'm alone with Key Oppa~ This is awkward..

Me: Oppa.. Uhm.. Thanks again for worrying about me~

Key: Its okay.. Bye the way, I noticed that you're always wearing that bracelet *pointing at the silver bracelet..

Me: Someone gave it to me.. He said he'll marry me when he get famous.. He's really cute and sweet.. I forgot his name though.. Starts with K I think.. But his name is engraved in this bracelet..

Key: What~?

Oppa's face seemed shocked and surprised.. I wonder why.. Could it be..

 

--------------------------------

 

WHAT WILL HAPPEN NOW?