End?

SHINee's new member {under co.}

 

 
MINHO'S POV
 
"Hey. Sung Hyo. I'm back. I hope you'll open your eyes soon" I told her.
 
Sung Hyo has been in coma for 2 weeks now.
Of course I'm worried about her.
But I have to be strong for her.
She hates it if someone is taking pity on her.
 
Since the accident, I was always by her side.
The SNSD noona's sometimes visits her.
Especially Yoona. That girl.. She told me that she wants to pay back everything that Sung Hyo did for her.
And she's not doing it because she's worried. But it's so obvious that she's really worried about Sung Hyo.
 
I always come here to take care of her.
I even sleep here. At first, her friends from her group told me that I don't have the right to be here..
But I was persuasive.. Then, they finally gave up and told me that I can take care of her since their pretty busy..
 
I looked at her beautiful face as the sunlight reflects on her porcelein skin..
Her pink lips that you would always want to kiss.
I knew it. I really love her.
 
"Sung Hyo.. I love you"
 
SUNG HYO'S POV
 
"Sung Hyo.. I love you" I heard someone telling me.
 
I know that voice.. It's Choi Minho's voice..
I want to tell him that I love him too..
But I'm too weak.. 
 
"M-Minho" I called as loud as I can.
 
"Huh? Sung Hyo? You're awake?" he was shocked.
 
"Wait here.. I'll call the doctor" he said but before he can go, I grabbed his hands.
 
"I-I love you too" 
 
MINHO'S POV
 
"I-I love you too" she said and I was so happy..
 
Until I heard something that everyone will be scared of.
 
"A-Andwae! NURSE! DOCTOR!!!" I yelled and the medical team came rushing in the room.
 
"Sung Hyo! You have to hold on!" I sobbed as I followed them..
 
"Sorry sir. But you have to stay here" a guy said and closed the door.
 
What if she dies? What am I going to do without her?
She cant die! I promised to her that we'll get married.
I love her too much that it hurts.
Please God! Let her live...
 
 
 
_______________________________________________________
 
God. Thank you for everything that you gave me.
I thank you for letting me meet Sung Hyo.
Please watch over her as you watch over me.
I will love her always and keep her in my heart.
 
"Yah. Minho. The wedding is about to start" Key called.
 
"Okay Key. I'm almost done" I said.
 
Thank you God for letting her survive that day.
Thank you for letting her be with me for a longer time.
Thank you for giving me Park Sung Hyo my wife-to-be.
 
_______________________________________________________
 
"I, Choi Minho, take you, Park Sung Hyo, to be my wedded wife. With deepest joy I receive you into my life that together we may be one. As is Christ to His body, the church, so I will be to you a loving and faithful husband. Always will I perform my headship over you even as Christ does over me, knowing that His Lordship is one of the holiest desires for my life. I promise you my deepest love, my fullest devotion, my tenderest care. I promise I will live first unto God rather than others or even you. I promise that I will lead our lives into a life of faith and hope in Christ Jesus. Ever honoring God's guidance by His spirit through the Word, And so throughout life, no matter what may lie ahead of us, I pledge to you my life as a loving and faithful husband" Minho vowed.
 
"I, Park Sung Hyo, take you, Choi Minho, to be my wedded husband. With deepest joy I come into my new life with you. As you have pledged to me your life and love, so I too happily give you my life, and in confidence submit myself to your headship as to the Lord. As is the church in her relationship to Christ, so I will be to you. Choi Minho, I will live first unto our God and then unto you, loving you, obeying you, caring for you and ever seeking to please you. God has prepared me for you and so I will ever strengthen, help, comfort, and encourage you. Therefore, throughout life, no matter what may be ahead of us, I pledge to you my life as an obedient and faithful wife" Sung Hyo vowed.
 
"You may now kiss the bride" the priest said and they kissed with love and compassion.
 
The people who are watching was so touched and cheered for them.
Some girls are envying Sung Hyo since she have such a handsome and talented husband.
Some guys are envying Choi Minho since he have a beautiful and talented wife.
But for the two, they only see each other and they are ready to create from bad to good memories.
 
________________________________________________________
 
After 7 years, Sung Hyo and Minho had a child named Min Hee.
She's a cute child who is really helpful to others in such a young age. 
 
"Umma! Appa! I'm goinsh tosh shool ssoonsh!" a cute girl told them.
 
"Yes honey. You have to be kind to everyone okay?" her mom told her and she nodded.
 
Her dad hugged her adorable daughter and kissed the girl's cheek.
 
"Our baby is really excited!" her dad said and she nodded.
 
"Of coursh Appa! I will meet someone like you appa when I grow up and be like Umma and Appa! Always there for me!" she said and her parents looked at each other full of love in their eyes.
 
"You're still young honey" her dad told her.
 
"I know Appa. But I'll wait for him!" she said full of excitement.
 
I guess.. Happy endings do come true huh?
 
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Hey guys. I guess this is the end huh? 
I'll be honest..
I know I'm not a great writer.
Especially in this fanfic since there's a lot of twist and there are really boring chapters like this one.
I'm kind of upset today.. Especially on myself..
Did you guys know? I saw a fanfic with the SAME title as mine and almost similar FOREWORD.
Well, whatever.. I hope she'll be happy since she has more subscribers more than mine.
FIGHTING! :)))
 
And Oh! Before I go! I want to thank all my subscribers and supporters. You guys are my reason why I'm still writing a fanfic. You guys are my inspirations! I love you guys! Please read my other fanfics too! <3