Minho Yeobo~

SHINee's new member {under co.}

 

Hyo’s POV~

When I opened my eyes. I saw myself hugging Minho. Its my habit. But he hugged me back. I smiled. I saw him moving slightly as if he’s about to wake up so I pretended I was asleep.

Minho: Yeobo~

Omo. He’s voice is so sweet~! It makes my heart melt when he calls me Yeobo~

Minho: Yah~! I KNOW YOU’RE AWAKE~ STOP PRETENDING~!

I laughed. And we wrestled. I got tired and let go of him. And I ran to the bathroom and took a bath.

I forgot to get my towel. And now I’m .

Me: Yeobo? Can you do me a favor~?

Minho: What? You want us to shower together? *smirk

Me: Yah~! Just get my towel please? I forgot it.

He handed me the towel while looking away~ I laughed.

After that, I cooked an English breakfast for him and me since we have a pile of schedules. Especially him since he’s really popular~

Minho: Yeobo~ I have to go now. Take care~

Me: Bye Yeobo~

When he got out the door~ I locked it and started planning my surprises for him since today is his birthday~ YES. It’s Dec. 9, 2010 today~! I want him to be happy now that I’m married to him.

Me: Ahhhh~ What should I do for him?

I’ve decided. I’m going to surprise him by making a really big banner and asking his fan’s for help in his live with shine oppa’s. I’m going to act today as his fan. But I’ll bake a cake first and cook all his favorite foods.

Looks like I’m going to shop today~!

I bought all the ingredients I needed and cooked. While I waited for them to cook, I made the big banner that he will truly see~

I’m ready. Now I’m going to KBS Oh my school where they are shooting right now~

I saw a big crowd of fans of Minho. I talked to them and they all agreed to hold the banner with me~ And they made me wear a cute headband that has a face of minho. It was so cute~

I saw minho on the screen singing… with Yuri of SNSD. They were so sweet. My heart hurts. I feel like crying. But I don’t have the rights to cry since being married to him is just a make-believe..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUMfmZch05k

But I still smiled and yelled with the crowd happy birthday minho~ Then minho got out from their shoot. He signed autographs for the fans. Then it was my turn.. I handed him a paper with something written on it..

“HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOI MINHO. YEOBO~ <3” Then he looked at me with his shocked expression. And I ran. I bet he knows I was about to cry. I cant hold it in anymore. I sobbed while walking. Some fans even captured my picture. But I didn’t care. I just want to cry. Why am I jealous? I don’t have the right to be. Why did I fell in love with him? He’s my Oppa, and this is just a make-believe relationship. Why did he have to be my husband? There’s Jonghyun Oppa and the others. Why does it have to be him? Why did I have to met him? Why did he have to be with Yuri with their sweet expressions? Their eyes meeting. You can feel something from them that they like each other. Especially Yuri.

I have to stop this. I have to get rid of my feelings for him. I just have to..

I came back home and Minho was there. He has worried face when he came to me..

Minho: Yah~ Why did you ran?

Me: *laughs. Its because I forgot my camera at the café I ate at earlier.

He just stared at my face.. He doubt my reason.

Me: ah~! Yeobo~ Have you seen my banner earlier with the fans?

Minho: Neh~ Did you do that all?

I nodded. He came closer and hugged me.

Minho: Thanks Yeobo~ Even though we’re just married for 2 days. You made me the happiest man alive~ This is the best birthday I had.

Dont talk like that minho. It hurts me more. It makes me fall for you even more. This . I hugged him back and told him.

Me: Since I’m your Yeobo~ I have to make something special for you~

He smiled at me. GOD CHOI MINHO~! You make me fall in love for you over and over again~! This is temptation~! It’s a sin~!

Me: Come on Yeobo~ Let’s eat.

I grabbed him and took him to the kitchen where I’ve prepared the food I cooked for him.

Minho: Omo, yeobo. You did this all?

I nodded. He smiled.

Me: Yah~ Just eat okay?

He nodded and then we ate.. In SILENCE. It was awkward and I don’t know why.

Me: Yah~ You were really sweet with Yuri earlier~

I even though it hurts.

He stared at me with sad eyes.. I don’t understand..

Me: Why? Did he reject you?

He shook his head.

Me: Then why are you sad? Isn’t she your type? I read the data the MC gave me about you.. It says your type is yuri and girls who won’t go crazy about you when they first see you.

He stared at me. He opened his mouth. He’s about to say something. But closed it again and said.

Minho: Nevermind..

He looked at his food and finished it. What’s his problem?

Minho’s POV~

*sigh. The shooting with Yuri again at Oh my school~ Yuri is obsessed with me. And I don’t like girls who are like that. Going crazy about me because of my looks. *sigh. Now I have to sing with her and pretend we’ll kiss. Tsk. I don’t like her. I’ll just imagine she’s Sung Hyo..

The shoot was finished. When I went to the fans. I heard them screaming. Happy Birthday Minho Oppa~ I smiled. Then I went there to thank them and I saw a really big banner that said “HAPPY BIRTHDAY YEOBO~” I smiled. Is it Hyo? Then the fans came closer and ask for an autograph. I saw a girl handed me a paper with something written on it “Happy Birthday Choi Minho, Yeobo~” when I looked at the girl. She looks like she was about to cry. And then she ran.. Yes, it was Hyo. She looked sad. Did I do something wrong? It makes my heart broken when I see her sad like that. But I cant run from my fans to follow her. I signed for all of them and apologized because I have to do something important.

I went home immediately. I yelled for her name but no one answered. I decided to wait for her. I was sad too because she looks like that at me. I almost fell asleep when someone came in. It was Hyo. I came closer to her. I stared at her. *sigh. I hate seeing her like this.

Me: Yah~ Why did you ran?

Hyo: *laughs. Its because I forgot my camera at the café I ate at earlier.

I stared at her. I know she’s lying. Its written all over her face.

Hyo: ah~! Yeobo~ Have you seen my banner earlier with the fans?

Me: Neh~ Did you do that all?

She nodded. I lost control. I suddenly hugged her.

Me: Thanks Yeobo~ Even though we’re just married for 2 days. You made me the happiest man alive~ This is the best birthday I had.

I hugged her tightly. She hugged me back and said.

Hyo: Since I’m your Yeobo~ I have to make something special for you~

I smiled at her. I’m really happy that she made all this for me. But I hate it that she looks really sad.

Hyo: Come on Yeobo~ Let’s eat.

She grabbed me and took me to the kitchen. I was surprised. There are foods that are my favorites. Did hyo cook all of this? I guess.

Me: Omo, yeobo. You did this all?

She nodded. I smiled

Hyo: Yah~ Just eat okay?

I nodded. We ate in an awkward silence. But she broke it and said

Hyo: Yah~ You were really sweet with Yuri earlier~

She teased me. I got sad even more. I love you Hyo~ I want to tell you this. But, being married to you is just a make-believe. I’m happy being your husband. But don’t tease me to other girls.

Hyo: Why? Did he reject you?

I shook my head.

Hyo: Then why are you sad? Isn’t she your type? I read the data the MC gave me about you.. It says your type is yuri and girls who won’t go crazy about you when they first see you.

I stared at her. I was about to say something. Instead…

Me: Nevermind..