The unexpected

SHINee's new member {under co.}

{Sung Hyo's POV}

I let out a breath. Looking at my two bestfriends nervously. Alex and Uee smiled at me reassuringly that nothing bad is going to happen. But there's just this feeling that something will change on my life if I get inside the President's office.

"Go on!" Uee pushed me to the door and I knocked, still hesitant.

"This is Sung Hyo." I called out.

"Come in!" the president's voice boomed from inside.

I opened the door slowly and peaked inside, seeing five male species that are looking at me strangely.

"Annyeong haseyo, president." I bowed in respect.

He smiled, motioning me to come inside his office. "Annyeong haseyo, Sung Hyo-ssi. It's been a long time."

I looked at him suspiciously. He's acting weird. Usually, he's quite strict and scary. 
Anyway, who is this male species? One of them is shooting daggers at me using his glares.
 
"This is Sung Hyo..." he introduced me to the men. "Sung hyo, I expect that you know them?"
 
I bit my lip in guilt. I actually.. don't recognize any of them.
 
I just laughed awkwardly and scratched my head. "Uhmm.. Haha. They look familiar?"
 
Some of them gasped but some remained quiet. But the look on their faces was quite priceless! Especially the president.
All of them remained shock and surprised. I noticed a man with weird hairstyle. Who is that?
 
"Ahjussi! We can't have her as our new member! Look! She's... weird!" he yelled in frustration, emphasizing the word 'weird'.
 
I glared at him. This man is rude! But I'm going to be patient until the president tells me what the hell is going on in here.
 
"President. What is this weird hair talking about?" I asked, emphasizing too the word weird and hair. 
 
I smirked. Seeing he was annoyed that I called his hair weird makes me happy.
 
The president laughed. "You've heard the rumors about the company having an experiment right?"
 
I nodded. "Yeah, about the new girl member in a boy band?"
 
"That's right. That boy band is SHINee, these men in front of you. And that new girl member is you." the president smirked.
 
"Ohhhhh." I nodded then my eyes widened as I processed the news. "What?! No!"
 
The president shrugged. "You don't have any other choice, Sung Hyo-ssi. I'm the president of this company. And you're just a trainee here."
 
My mouth dropped. This man is.. evil.
 
What the hell? Why do I suddenly feel dizzy?
Maybe it's because many things are coming into my brain. Possibilities of what might happen to me if I join this band. Advantages and disadvantages.
I stood up abruptly, making my head dizzier.
I think... I'm falling. Literally.