Dinner

SHINee's new member {under co.}

 

I couldn't sleep at all because of what happened yesterday at our debut stage. We had to cancel the party at SHINee's dorm. We lied about one of our members being sick and they told me nicely that we can always celebrate next time.
 
"Jenny." I called Jenny when I saw her sitting blankly at the counter in kitchen.
 
She looked at me then forced a smile. "Oh. You're awake?"
 
I bit my lip. She was trying her best to smile, it breaks my heart as her friend.
 
"Are you angry at me?"
 
She laughed. "Of course not! I was just a fan girl. It's not like I'm really in love with him. It just shocked me alot because I'm a die-hard fan of his."
 
"I'm really sorry Jen. You know I love you, but I love him too." I said.
 
She smiled, this time a real smile. "I love you too. And it's okay, you don't have to apologize. I know you love him more than anything."
 
I hugged her in appreciation. 
 
"Can you tell SHINee if the party is still available later?" she asked me and I laughed.
 
I texted the Onew oppa if we could celebrate today, and thankfully, they didn't have any schedules except for Key oppa but he'll definitely arrive before the party ends.
 
---
 
"Taemin oppa!" I yelled when he opened the door, I was just realy excited that I finally saw him after a few months of being busy.
 
He suddenly hugged me really tight and it was kind of awkward because my members were looking at us.
 
"I missed you Hyo. Come back! Onew is poisoning us with his fail cooking!" he complained and we all laughed.
 
"He's funny." Ann stated as she giggled.
 
Taemin stared at her, probably fell for her beauty.
 
"Yah! She's going to melt if you stare at her for too long." I teased and the both of them started blushing.
 
Jonghyun suddenly appeared, hugging me too, but a really tight.
 
"Hyo! Come back! Onew is killing us!" Jonghyun complained.
 
"Cant. Breathe. Dying." I managed to choke out.
 
He released me then scratched the back of his head, embarrassed.
 
"Sorry. I just missed you." he said and I laughed.
 
Jonghyun noticed Barbie. They talked to each other for quite awhile and got along really well for such a short time.
 
"The Super Junior hyungs will be here too. Together with Uee and Alex." Minho stated. "Key is not here yet, still on his schedule." 
 
I nodded. Suddenly, the door bell rang.
 
"I'll get it." I proclaimed then ran towards the door and opened it excitedly. But there was no one, probably a prank.
 
I was about to close the door but someone grabbed me then covered my mouth. I struggled and tried my best to yell though the person was covering my mouth.
 
What to do?