Chapter X

You Make Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As if birds had suddenly started singing love songs that one fine morning, Jisu found herself staring dreamily at her ceiling the moment she woke up.

What could possibly be the reason? 

"Hwang Yeji," the brunette mutters, taking a good three-second, before squealing loud and covering her face with both her hands. She turns to her nightstand to reach for her phone and just as expected, there's a message for her—which what was promised.

yeji ♡

good morning! reply back as soon as u wake up, oki? :-)

me

morning~ i slept very well last night 

yeji ♡

did u perhaps dream abt me? :3

me

maybe? 

yeji ♡

well then what was it about?

me

u gotta take me out again for u to find out ;)

Jisu giggles to herself before she stands up from her bed and make her way downstairs. Passing by the living room, she saw the bouquet of flowers Yeji gave her yesterday. It was now sitting in a vase and complemented the aesthetic of the room. Jisu can't get enough of it last night and kept staring at it for an hour before she went to bed and now, she's doing it again.

"So pretty," she says softly as she touched a tulip, her eyes looking carefully before her attention shifts to the stack of polaroids resting beside the vase. Immediately forming a smile to her face, she browsed through the pictures and memories from yesterday flashes back.

One of the last pictures taken was from they were watching the fireworks display—just after they rode the ferris wheel that night. 

The night were they became official. 

"Choi Jisu, will you be my girlfriend?"

As the overwhelming emotion surges over her chest, a tear escaped the brunette's eyes and the other immediately panicked after seeing it.

"Are you okay-"

"Yes," Jisu shakes her head as she wipes the tear away, smiling. "Yes, I'd be happy to!"

Jisu stared longingly at that picture, feeling a thousand emotions wash over her once more before it was cut off by a voice behind her back.

"Morning, Lia-unnie," quite a small voice for a giant woman, Jisu turned around and met a Yuna rubbing her eyes like she's still a toddler. "You went home late," she whined softly, making the older woman smile at the cuteness. 

"Did you wait for me?"

"I tried to but I felt sleepy, I'm sorry."

Jisu chuckles before she went closer to Yuna and gave her a hug, their height difference kind of making it awkward for her to be comforting her younger sister. But nevertheless, Yuna will always be her big, baby sis.

"It's fine, you didn't have to," she says as she made a few rubs to the taller woman's back. "Also, I know you've been doing a lot in school lately so you deserve more rest."

"Well, yeah..." Yuna had a big yawn before she blinks repeatedly and finally notices the flowers. "Oh. my. god."

The girl immediately unwraps herself from her sister, which caused Jisu to pout for a bit before she smiles over Yuna's reaction when the girl starts looking through the polaroids.

"You were at the theme park yesterday and you didn't tell me?!"

"It was a surprise date."

Yuna gasps as she held both Jisu's hands together, eyes glimmering as she jumps to her place up and down. "Tell me about it!!!" she excitedly says which made Jisu laugh. 

"Let's talk about it over breakfast," Jisu pulls her sister with her to kitchen as Yuna can't contain herself and followed her sister all over, not even wanting to sit. "Yuna, please, wait for me by the table as I cook us some omelettes."

"Fine," the younger woman pouts before she stomped her way to the chair and sat down. 

It didn't take a while for Jisu to finish as she serves Yuna her favorite omelette, which has cheese melted on top of it, while she cooked herself some sunny side-up and got themselves some avocado toasts. 

"After this, you have to go freshen up, okay? We're leaving in an hour."

"Are we riding the bus today?"

"No, we're gonna take the taxi."

"Okay," Yuna munched on to her bread before her eyes sparkled once more. "Now, unnie, tell me!"

"Also, do you wanna wear something matchy today?" Jisu completely ignores the other girl's excitement as she uses her phone while she ate, not even batting an eyelash to Yuna which made the girl growl. Well, she just received a message from a certain someone.

yeji ♡

when are u free then? bc i have a lot of ideas now <3

me

come to my office tomorrow during break time

"Unnie!!" Yuna exclaims, putting her toast down on the plate as she crosses her arms. "Stop giggling over there or I'm gonna eat your toast!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter