Chapter VIII

You Make Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yeji stood frozen in her position, Jisu's lips still on her. 

Of course, her heart is probably doing some backflips inside her chest but she didn't know how to take it all yet. 

Seriously, the girl just confessed to her and now she's already being kissed by her. It all seemed unreal to Yeji. 

Okay, I might be feeling dizzy, Yeji says in her mind, the strawberry-scented aroma of Jisu infiltrating her nostrils, addicting, she might add.

Jisu pulls away immediately when she didn't receive any response, turning to look at Yeji with a worried expression. "Is it not... okay?"

"I'm, I... just, uhh..." the silver-haired woman stutters, looking everywhere but her. 

"Sorry—"

"No!" Yeji exclaims, rubbing her head. "I was just surprised, that's all. L-Let me just process it more."

Jisu chuckles, finding it cute. So she was just nervous, she thought, smiling brightly at the taller girl. "I'll help you digest it then." 

Yeji tilts her head in wonder.

"I like you so much, Hwang Yeji," Jisu repeated, making the older girl turn into crimson red. "I like you, I like you, I like you—"

"I like you more, geez," Yeji finally replied, a bit shy. "You're making me feel embarrassed."

"So I'm embarrassing now?"

"T-That's not what I mean!"

Jisu bursts out laughing. She definitely find it all amusing that she's the one doing the teasing this time. "Then, perhaps, you can respond now?"

"I did. I said I like you."

"Not that one."

Jisu points to her lips innocently and as if smokes came out from the ears of the other woman, she blushed more from the sight. The doctor is being super adorable right now that she impulsively walked away from Jisu, coming all the way to stand in the corner of the room.

"Y-Yeji?" Jisu looks at her weirdly, still standing on the same spot as she looks at Yeji.

Yeji turns around from her, not wanting Jisu to see what was happening. 

Alright, this is not a dream is it? she says in her mind before slapping herself lightly and as it affected her, she confirms that it is nowhere near a dream.

"Come back here, Yeji-ah," Jisu starts to whine so Yeji walked back and stood in front of her, feeling confident this time. "What were you doing there?"

The way Jisu looks up at her because of their height difference was a cute sight for Yeji so she finally took that opportunity to initiate the kiss. Jisu was surprised at first but it didn't take long for her to respond as she wraps her arms around the taller girl's neck again.

Finally, they're kissing. Responding to each other's fill of emotions, enjoying the warmth it gives.

Yeji cups her face, deepening the kiss as their head inclines in different direction, matching each other's movement. They were getting lost in the action that Jisu didn't notice that Yeji's dominance made her take a few steps backward and her back had hit the edge of her table, locking her in place.

Obviously, their make-out session is starting to heat up when Jisu felt Yeji's teeth graze softly on her lower lip, biting it as she releases an unexpected moan and with that, she pulls away, super embarrassed with the sound she just made.

"Uhm," Jisu covers her face, blushing. "I didn't mean to do that.

But, it was really Yeji's intention. 

Can she get any more adorable? Yeji smiles at the sight before laughing, only making the other girl grow more embarrassed.

"S-Stop laughing!"

"I didn't know you'd be this innocent, huh, Choi Jisu?" 

Jisu smacks her arm. "What made you think I'm not?"

"I was just kidding," Yeji feigns pain as she rubs the part where she got smacked. 

"I hate that you love making fun of me."

"Well, you should see your face every time I did."

Jisu rolls her eyes as she pushed Yeji lightly away from her, making the silver-haired girl pout.

"What are we now then?" 

Yeji smiles as she pecks her cheek, making her feel giddy once again. 

"Let me think first if I wanna ask you out on a date."

"Yah, Hwang Yeji!"

Before Jisu could even attack her again, she had smoothly dodged it and stuck out her tongue at her. "Would you agree though?"

Jisu crosses her arms. "Only if you're asking nicely."

"Well, would you like to go on a date with me?" 

The doctor smiled widely before hugging her, nodding her head furiously. 

"I'll fetch you on Saturday then. My treat."

"But I have work," Jisu softly whines. "Well, only 'til lunch."

"I know and I plan to wait for you then," Yeji, seemingly confident with her plan, assures her as she ruffles Jisu's hair. "I'm taking you to a nice restaurant and the rest is a surprise."

Jisu tiptoes close to her whilst still hugging her by the waist, kissing her on the lips. 

"I'm looking forward."

Yeji returns the kiss and soon, they found themselves in her car, driving to Jisu's place where she offered Yeji to have her dinner. At first, she hesitated about it since she knows Jisu still has work until evening and it was still early that day but it all seems like the doctor had planned it all. That was the only day off she's using. 

"My sister says she's excited to meet you," Jisu says as she kept her eyes on her phone, still typing. "I told her you're joining us for dinner."

"She knows me?" Yeji glanced for a second before focusing her attention back on the road, nearing Jisu's place.

"I may have told her about you before."

"I hope they're nice things."

"No, Yeji. I told her that you're a secret mafia killer that wants to hunt me down—of course, nice things."

Yeji could only snicker at the unnecessary sarcasm of her soon-to-be girlfriend, finally parking the car in front of her house. They went out of the car, with Jisu walking ahead of her as she follows behind. The moment they got in front of the entrance, the door immediately flung open, surprising them both. It seems like Yuna has been waiting for their arrival.

"Yeji-unnie!"

The silver-haired girl was so shocked when she met the bone-crushing hug of the blonde. "H-Hi, you must be Yuna—wow, you're strong!"

Yuna pulls aways and showed her gummy smile to her, making Jisu click her tongue and walk inside the house. They followed the woman soon as Jisu immediately went to the kitchen to prepare the ingredients she need.

"Do you want me to help?" Yeji offered bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter