001: The Wings Of Love.

Forbidden Desire: Exo Short Stories & One Shots Collections.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's being over a month since ShinHye's lover let her for another woman who holds the world's wealth in the tip of her fingers. 

The following month ShinHye discovered that she was actually pregnant for her ex-fiancé, but it was far too late to inform him about it. She confided in her patents, but that became the worst moment she will never forget.  

 

Being rejected and chased away from her parents' house was the last thing Shinhye expected. But as it is they stood by her ex because of the wealth they will acquire by proving her wrong and him right.

 

Shinhye was left with no other choice than to rent an apartment far away from home and along the seaside. She decided to have the baby since it was so innocent and pure, but because of the terrible betrayal, she locks the doors of her heart and classified all men as the same, greedy and self-centered.

 

"Baby how are you doing today? Are you well?" Shinhye questioned as her run circles along her round stomach with a clam playing on her lips.

 

She looks at herself in the mirror for a while and she sighed deeply. She picked up her phone and lace bag.

"Let's get going baby, or we will be late and customers will be waiting for us, mommy." Shinhye smiled and left for her little seaside restaurant.

 

Getting there, she opens the door and hangs the tag post from closed to open, and she started her daily routine by cleaning the chairs and table and then she started making some pancakes and set it down since most of her customers love her pancakes so much.

 

She sat down with a heavy sigh leaving and rest her head on the headsets of her couch while she waits for her customers to arrive.

 

The glass down was pushed open, revealing a tall man with dark shining hair.

"Good morning." The man greeted and sat down in one of the free chairs.

 

"Good morning Sir, what would you like to have?" Shinhye asked with a beautiful smile on her face.

"Hot cocoa and two hamburgers please." 

"Okay, just a minute." Shinhye hurried to the kitchen and quickly and got a beautiful tray. She places the hamburgers and cup of cocoa and took it to the man.

 

"Thanks." The man smiled.

"You're welcome." She smiled and went back to her sit. She was about sitting down when the delivery man came with heavy cartons of things Shinhye ordered for.

 

Shinhye carefully got up from her chair and walked over to the door to get her goods.

She signed the papers and when the man left, she was about bending down to start crying the heavy cartons inside to the store, but the customer rushed over to her.

 

"Please let me help you, you can't carry heavy things in your condition." 

Shinhye was surprised at the man's kind gesture, but she shook her head.

"I can't let you do that."

"Please, I insist." The man helped her in packing all the cartons to her storeroom.

"Thank you so much, I really appreciate your kindness." Shinhye bowed.

"Hey, don't say so, and I would advise you to get some workers and a maid at home too, it will be the best for you."

"A maid? Do you know where I leave?" Shinhye asked as she was now so surprised.

 

"Yes. I'm your new neighbor, I packed in last week."

"Really? I didn't know we had a new neighbor around, nice to meet you. And I'm Park Shin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter