003: The Wings Of Love.

Forbidden Desire: Exo Short Stories & One Shots Collections.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shinhye looked away, trying so hard to get the right word to use at times like this.

"I don't even know much about you, to begin with like they say, experience is the best teacher and believe me when I say that, because I've been there."

"Then I can tell you more about me, I can take you back with me to Seoul and tell you all that you need to know. All I ask for is just an answer to my question, please." Sehun wants to help, but she's scared and he totally understands her, but he can clearly see the danger ahead mostly now that he knows the father of Kris's girlfriend and what extent he can go to make his only daughter happy.

 

Shinhye bit slowly on her bottom lips as she studied Sehun's face for a moment, trying to collect all their moment together, and all she could recall was of how he looked after her and saved her life and that of her baby's countless of time, and she decided to give in.

 

"Yes Mr. Sehun, I will get marry you, but please let it be a small ceremony, please."

"As you wish Missy." Sehun smiled before wiping the tears from her eyes.

 

"You will have to close this business or put someone to handle it for you while you and I travel back to Seoul, it will be much better for you to travel with me since you're not too weak or heavy yet, okay?"

 

"Okay. I will put someone in charge of it while I'm gone, I will like to be receiving pay from my business rather than depending on you all the time."

"But I didn't complain about that, did I?"

"No, but society and your family might get offended by it which will be correct."

 

"It's okay, you can put someone here, but I advise we leave for Seoul tomorrow. I will take you back to my apartment while I get a trustworthy person to handle your the business okay?"

 

"Okay." Shinhye got up and Sehun helped her outside and closed the restaurant.

 

 

******************

 

 

It's been three days, and Kris was standing face to face with his girlfriend's father Mr. Lee Dong who was seriously angry.

 

"You fool! How dare you trick my daughter and me?" Mr. Dong yelled before sending a slap to Kris's left cheek. "How do you think you can to lie to me? Have you forgotten who I am?" 

 

"Dad don't hurt him, it's not his fault. All we have to do is to get that girl and make her abort the child." Sonia said while holding Kris.

 

"Sonia believes me, I only slept with her once in the hotel the day I also met you. I never meant to sleep with her, but I was a bit drunk when I made that mistake. I'm so sorry father, please give me few weeks to set things right, please."

 

"Please Dad, please consider my love for Kris and spare him this once, please." Sonia pleaded. Although she hates the idea of Kris having a baby soon with his ex, she also loves him and wants him alive.

 

"Okay, I will do this just for you baby girl, but next time he won't be so lucky." 

 

Kris was so thankful to Sonia for saving his life from her wicked father, but he just couldn't take what Sehun said about being the father of Shinhye's baby to be true.

 

 

 

Sehun had just packed all his belongs and Shinhye's in the car and they were fully set on leaving for Seoul that evening. He was supposed to leave yesterday, but Shinhye had a high fever, and Sehun had to make sure that she's okay before they could leave for Seoul.

 

"Are you hungry?" Sehun asked while passing a bottle of water to her.

"No Sehun, I'm not hungry, but just sleepy."

"Okay, you can sleep, and when we get to our destination, I will wake you up," Sehun said with a smile, but then his eyes fell on Shinhye's tummy.

 

"By the way, how old is your pregnancy?"

"Six months old." 

"Okay, you can sleep now." He let out a small smile and started the engine.

 

The drive to Seoul was peaceful, but Sehun was more worried about Shinhye's condition and how her body would react to the far distant, so he thought of an idea.

He stopped the car at the front of an eatery and gently tap her on the shoulder to wake her up.

 

She blinked her eyes open and saw Sehun smiling calmly at her.

"Come let eat first, you must be hungry." Sehun stepped out of the car and helped her in getting out as well. 

 

She was mesmerized by the man's kindness and suddenly became short of words. She stepped down and followed Sehun to behind, but the man stopped walking.

 

"Come with me." He says and held her softly by the shoulder. 

"Why?" She asked looking at him in the eyes.

Sehun gives her a confused stare, "Why what?"

"Why do you take good care of me when you barely know me?" 

"I don't know Miss, but I feel the right to always protect you from the first day I saw you. I'm sorry Shinhye, but I can't say more because I have nothing else to say." Sehun smiled and led her inside the eatery.

 

What kind of man is this? Why is he so kind to me? 

Shinhye thought while walking alongside with Sehun.

 

"What do you feel like eating?" 

"Ummm." Shinhye hesitated in her words. She wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter