007: The Wings Of Love END

Forbidden Desire: Exo Short Stories & One Shots Collections.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun lingered in his car when he got to the hospital. He was happy and at the same time scared. He didn't know how he's going to break the news to his wife about the truth of their baby and what happened in the hotel that night, but after so much thinking, he gathered up courage and went inside the hospital.

 

On opening the door, Sehun smiled calmly as he set his eyes on his wife who was busy feeding his son.

“Shinhye,” Sehun called, gently removing the hair covering her face and made it a ponytail.

 

“I've been waiting for you all morning, but I'm glad you're here right now.”

“I'm so sorry, I had an important thing to attend to.” Sehun caressed her hair before kissing her forehead. “Have you had your lunch yet?”

“No. I ate all the food you prepared this morning, so right now I'm so hungry.”

 

Sehun set his car keys on the table and sat beside his wife with the bag in his hand.

“Here take this. I couldn't make lunch myself so I stopped by an eatery to get this.”

“What? I hope you didn't meet Kris over there?” Shinhye asked with fear in her eyes.

“Kris won't ever be bothering us ever again. He's now on his own, and so are we. So don't worry about anything.”

 

“What do you mean by that?”

“Don't worry my dear, I will let you know everything when we get home this evening, but for now just enjoy your lunch.” Sehun smiled and started feeding his wife since she was feeding the baby.

 

“Have you eaten?” She asked looking at Sehun who kept on smiling to himself.

“No, not yet.”

“Then let's eat together, you've been so kind to me, and I feel guilty about it.”

“You don't have to be. It's all my fault in the first place.” Sehun looked at his newborn son and gently caressed his tender cheeks. He could feel his heart beating faster in excitement. He was actually his son, the little sleeping prince was actually his own blood son.

“How is he?” Sehun asked averting his gaze from his son to Shinhye.

“He's fine.” She smiled and continued eating. Sehun picked up his spoon and joined in, stopping to look at his son.

So that was why he was always so active whenever I was close to him, how ironic can this life be. Sehun smiled and continued eating unknown to him that Shinhye was quietly observing him.

 

The evening came quickly and Shinhye was still in the hospital since she hasn't been discharged yet. For some reasons she kept looking at the closed door, hoping that the CEO would walk into the room, but it wasn't happening. She sighed and lay down closer to her son who seems to be sleeping peacefully.

 

Sehun walked into the room an hour later with a blanket. He smiled when he saw his wife and son sleeping so soundly. He moved over to the other empty bed and lay on it. He was sleepy at the moment but just couldn't blink his eyes closed. He kept on looking at his sleeping family and a smile appeared on his lips when the baby suddenly opens his big bright eyes, looking at the ceiling while moving his tiny hands and legs.

 

Sehun got up and walked over to the newborn baby.

“Is  my son hungry?” Sehun carried the little boy who is currently a day old and gently walked around the room. “You know what son, your Dad is so happy right now to have a son like you,” Sehun whispered into his so surprise son who kept looking at his father.

 

The sound of Sehun whispering woke Shinhye up. She smiled when she sighted Sehun have a nice moment with her son.

“I thought you won't come.” She said smiling calmly.

“I'd be a fool to let you sleep here all alone.” Sehun walked over to Shinhye and gave her the now crying baby. “He must be hungry.”

 

Shinhye only smiled and looked at Sehun in the eyes. “Please help me to loosen lace of my gown. She needed to feed her son, but the maternity gown was too tight around the back.

“Sure.” Sehun reached for the intertwined lace and loosen it. “Done.”

 

“Thanks.” She smiled and pushed the gown down her shoulders, exposing her right . She didn't mind that Sehun was there, rather she kept smiling as he feeds the newborn baby.

 

“He's my son.” The word slipped through Sehun’s lips.

Shocked and surprised, Shinhye turned over to Sehun with a questioning look.

“What? Did you just say he's your son?” She askes, shock evident in her face, but she sighed when the baby hard from her. She changed to the position of the baby to the left and covered the other before looking back to Sehun who seems to bring out his laptop and a CD in his hand.

 

“Let's watch this together, then everything will be clear to you.” He inserts in the CD and sat close to his little family.

 

The room was silent and all that could be heard was the sound of the CD playing on the laptop. Shinhye was shocked. immediately dropped open when she watched the whole scene that took place in the hotel that night, and her hands gripped tighter on the bedsheet, blushing in embarrassment.

“I can't believe you were the father of my son all along. You and I actually did sleep together that night, and here I was thinking that Kris is the father.” Shinhye smiled. “How ironic can this life be.”

“I'm happy. I'm so happy that it  was you I spent my night with, and now we have a little prince.” Sehun kissed Shinhye’s forehead and also did same with the baby.

 

Shinhye blushed with only one thing wondering in her mind. Does he love me? She kept her eyes down, smiling at her son, but Sehun noticed the distress in her eyes and he snuggled closer to his wife and kissed her still exposed shoulder. “What's troubling you, baby.”

 

Baby? Did he just call me baby? Shinhye looked at the taller in the eyes and lowered her gaze. “Nothing. I was just thinking about us. Now that the truth about us is out now, what-”

“I love you.” Sehun cut his wife off her statement. He moved closer to Shinhye and caressed her cheeks. “I love you, and I want us to start a new life together. You, the baby and I.”

 

Shinhye blinked twice, but this time she didn't avert her gaze elsewhere, she kept her eyes on the CEO looking at him desperately.

“Who am I that you have such love for me?”

“You're my wife, my fami

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter