002: One night desires

Forbidden Desire: Exo Short Stories & One Shots Collections.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Please read the author's note below this chapter. It has an important message regarding my health and issues on ground. Thank you and enjoy reading.

_____________________________________________________

 

Baekhyun raised his head up from what he was doing. He looked up at the lady with the familiar voice, and immediately his jaw dropped in surprise.

 

"Hana?" Baekhyun got up from his chair. 

 

"What are you doing here?"

 

Hana smiled nervously as the man walked closer to her with a dazzling smile.

 

Oh God. What if he asks me to abort this baby, what will I do? He's pretty so wealthy and a man of high status while I'm just some poor orphan. No, I can't tell him about my pregnancy, I will rather keep the baby and raise it all by myself.

 

"Umm. Hello Baekhyun." Hana smiled back,  "I just saw you outside, so I came in check on you. I never knew you're this famous and wealthy." Hana smiled before looking around the whole place.

 

"So you told my head guard that you're my wife, right?" Baekhyun asked while gesturing to Hana to have a seat, and she did.

 

"Why?" Baekhyun asked and Hana felt like running out of the office.

 

She looked at him in fear and shook her head. "No, I didn't, I guess he misheard me."

 

"I guess so too. How funny right?" Baekhyun chuckled.

 

Hana quickly got up, she was feeling so uncomfortable being around Baekhyun. She needed air, she needed to breathe so she decided to say her goodbye and she left the office immediately.

 

Getting outside, she placed her right hand on her chest and let out a deep breath. She felt like suffocating inside the office with Baekhyun.

 

"So how did it go?" Irene asked on seeing Hana.

 

"I couldn't bring myself to tell him that I'm pregnant with his baby." Hana said in a weak tone.

 

"What? Why? I thought your main reason for seeing him was to let him know about your baby, then why didn't you spill the beans?"

 

"I was scared."

 

"Scared? You're scared to tell the man that took your precious ity away and got you pregnant that you're carrying his baby?" Irene was disappointed in Hana, she couldn't believe that Hana just ed everything up.

 

"I'm sorry Irene, but I see Baekhyun like the kind of person that will ask me to abort my baby. He is wealthy, and powerful when it comes to the voice of the county. He can talk to the doctors and immediately I will lose my baby." Hana sobbed at the thought of what she just said.

 

Irene felt pity for her and pulled her closer. "It's okay Hana, stop crying now and let's go home." Irene wiped the tears off Hana's face and led her to her car. Once Hana was fully seated, Irene drove off.

 

Breaking News!!!   Famous Chef, Byun Baekhyun Tries To Abandon His Poor Wife, Byun Hana Over His Own Selfish Desires. 

 

"." Baekhyun hissed. He glared at the picture of Hana for a few minutes with anger running through his veins.

 

"No one dares to destroy my reputation and fame which I've gain with much hard work and effort over the years for just a stupid one night stand." Baekhyun showered in a hurry and left his mansion.

 

"What's the meaning of all this nonsense? Oh God I'm finished." Hana slammed herself on the bed. She stared at the screen once again, and all she could do was to cry. 

 

"What do I have to explain to Baekhyun that will save me from going to jail for fraud and defamation of someone's image." Hana sobbed helplessly at just the thought of it.

 

Irene tried to calm her down, but nothing was working. She was about to get Hana a glass of water to drink when suddenly they heard a loud knock on the door.

 

"Who could that be?" Hana asked as more tears streamed down her pale cheeks.

 

"Don't worry Hana, you just sit down and relax while I see who's at the door." Irene assured Hana and headed towards the door.

 

On opening the door, her jaw dropped open in fear and shock.

"B-Baekhyun?" Irene stuttered. She couldn't believe that she was standing in front of Baekhyun face to face.

 

"Does Hana live here?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Yes, she does. Please come in."

Baekhyun muttered a "Thank you." And walked into the little apartment with four scary looking bodyguards.

 

As he took another step into the living room, his eyes landed on a sobbing and devastated Hana who was on thick clothes due to the cold season.

 

"Hana, you don't have to cry now since you have gotten what you want." Baekhyun said in a somewhat cold tone.

 

"Baekhyun please believe me, I have no idea how this whole thing happened." Hana went on her knees in front of Baekhyun and more sobs fell from her pretty lips.

 

"Please Baekhyun it's all my fault and not Hana's. I told the guard that she's your wife so that he could let Hana see you. I never knew that reporters and journalists were around that moment. Please don't blame Hana for this, she has really suffered a lot." Irene helped Hana back on her feet and sat her down on the couch before giving her a glass of water to drink.

 

Baekhyun sighed. The situation has become something quite serious.

'What do I do now? The news is already out and I can't put my reputation on the line just because of this stupid issue. The only way to stop all this nonsense is to declare Hana as my wife.'

Baekhyun thought while staring at the sobbing lady.

 

"Come with me Hana." Baekhyun held her hand and led her to his car. Irene ran after them and also got into the car. And it really got Baekhyun angry.

 

"If I may ask, who are you?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"I'm Hana's best friend and only guardian, Irene."

 

"I see."

 

Baekhyun was left with no other choice than to call the media over to his office, and he made an open video statement regarding Hana.

 

He declared to the public that Hana is his fiancé and that they will be getting married after the winter season is over. He also added that they will be living together till they finally get married.

 

Hana was in a state of shock, and all she could do was to stare at Baekhyun with so many thoughts going through her mind. 

 

She was shocked and confused, she couldn't believe that those words came out of Baekhyun's mouth.

 

When Baekhyun was done with his speech, he led Hana back to his car and asked his guards to bring all Hana's belongings over to his mansion.

 

Irene was more than happy to see her best friend gradually getting close to the father of her baby.

 

"I will miss you so much, Hana." Irene said lovingly. She brushed the fringes away from Hana's eyes before kissing her forehead.

 

"I will miss you too Irene. Thank you so much for your love and support all this time, I won't forget your kindness." Hana said and hugged Irene.

 

Baekhyun sighed. He came out of the car and went to the two friends.

"I see no need for all this goodbye of a thing. Since you are her guardian and best friend, you are more than welcome to come over to my house anytime you feel like."

 

Irene smiled and hugged Hana one last time. "Thank you so much Baekhyun, I'm so glad that I won't be far away from my dear friend." Irene caressed Hana's cheeks and helped her into the car, and that action of how careful Irene was with Hana didn't go unnoticed by Baekhyun who was carefully observing the two friends all along.

 

Finally they drove off, while Irene and the guards helped in packing Hana's belongings. It was even the best situation at that moment because Hana wouldn't have been able to pay her next house rent, and she would have probably been thrown out of the house.

 

There was total silence Throughout the ride to Baekhyun's mansion. Hana didn't say a way, she was as still as a rock, and not to mention the hungry state she was in at that moment due to her pregnancy. She kept on yawning every single minute as she swallowed her saliva hard.

 

"Are you hungry, Hana?" Baekhyun asked.

 

"Yes. Yes I'm so very hungry." Hana replied before yawning again.

 

"Driver take us to my eatery please." Baekhyun instructed and stared back at Hana once more before looking away.

 

Once they got to the eatery,  Baekhyun took Hana to his office.

"Please order whatever you want to eat." He said and Hana stared at him with round big eyes.

 

"Whatever?" Hana asked, not sure of Baekhyun's words.

 

"Yes, whatever." Baekhyun repeated.

 

Hana smiled. "Okay. Thank you so much, Baekhyun."

 

"Don't thank me when you haven't even ordered for a single thing. Now go on and order."

 

"Okay." Hana took the menu from the Waiter's hand and started listing the names of food she wants. When she was done, she gave the menu back to the Waiter.

 

The Waiter's jaw dropped open on seeing all that was ordered for. He gave Hana a questioning look to be sure of what she had just ordered, and Hana replied with a small nod.

 

"Please hurry up and get her what she ordered for, okay?" Baekhyun said and the waiter nodded

 

"Okay Boss." The Waiter bows and leaves the office.

 

"So Hana what about your parents?" Baekhyun asked as he clearly observed the lady.

 

Hana's expression suddenly went pale. "They are no more." She muttered slowly.

 

"I'm so sorry about that." Baekhyun said with a hint of pity in his voice. His eyes were fixed outside at a setting black van.

Baekhyun got up to look at the van from the window, and his expression turned hard.

 

"Here is your order." The Waiter said with a group of co-workers following him behind.

 

"Oh thank you." Hana smiled and balanced on her seat. "Thank you Baekhyun." Hana muttered loud enough for Baekhyun's hearing.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter