007: The master plan 1

Forbidden Desire: Exo Short Stories & One Shots Collections.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Baekhyun has just finished arranging for Alice's medical check-up while he also tries to put some company stuff together. He was going to get a few things ready that night, and then by dawn, he will leave for his company since his attention was highly needed in the company.

 

"What are you doing, Baekhyun?" Alice who seems to be restless over few things asked.

 

"Nothing much, I'm just working on some pending files." Baekhyun smiled. "Now tell me, why are you still awake? Are you hungry?"

 

"No, but I can't sleep without you by myself." She pouts cutely.

 

"Really?" Baekhyun quickly got up from his chair and walked over to Alice and he softly caressed her cheeks. "Come, let's go to bed."

Without complaining, Alice walked back to the bed with Baekhyun following her behind, unknown to Baekhyun that his mother was standing by the door side, watching their every move.

 

 

"This is an insult to my person and my pride, I just can't let Baekhyun be happy with that lady. He must get married to me or I will end my life this very instant." Sunmin yelled while holding a knife in her hand. 

 

"Sunmin stops this nonsense, he's not the only man alive, there are many better men out there that will love and cherish you like a princess you really are." Mr. Lee said trying to make his now crazy daughter calm down, but it seems it wasn't working at all as the lady hit off her father's hands off her body and lifted the knife above her head.

 

"What the hell is all this Sunmin? Can't you just forget about Baekhyun? The president's son is still single, and I can get your marriage fixed with him if you want that."

 

"Never! It's Baekhyun or no one else, and if I can't have him, then I will take my life."

 

"That won't be necessary my dear. You won't have to kill yourself okay? I will get you Baekhyun, but first, you have to work with me in this. Ready?" Mrs. Lee said calmly as she walked into the room.

 

"Really mom? Are you going to help me in getting Baekhyun?"

 

"Yes Sunmin, but like I said, you will have to work with me in this, are you ready?"

 

"Y-Yes Mom, I'm so ready." Sunmin quickly wiped the tears off her eyes and rushed over to hug her Mom, whispering sweet words to her mother.

 

"So what do we do now?" Sunmin asked after pulling away from the hug, crossing her hands over her chest to listen to her mother.

 

"I want you to contact Mrs. Byun and cry over the phone saying that you will get yourself killed if you can't have Baekhyun. Tell her that she should do all she can in her powers to make Baekhyun fall in love with you and also," Mrs. Lee paused and smirked at the idea ringing in her head. Knowing fully well that the Byun's are money conscious and greedy. This was actually the best way to get them trapped in her web.

 

"Mom why the smirk? Please say something I'm becoming so impatient."

 

"Sorry by the princess, I was just it carried away by your beauty." The woman said poking her daughter's cheek.

 

"Awww Mom, I know that I'm the most beautiful woman alive, but I need to know about the plan so that I can have my man, please."

 

"You're right darling. I want you to also tell Mrs. Byun that you will send her five gold bar if she's able to make Baekhyun fall in love with you."

 

"What? Five gold bar? But that's way too much!"

 

"Yes baby, I know, but it's really nothing compared to your happiness. Your Mom and I will do all in our power to make sure Baekhyun is yours, okay?" Mr. Lee who was just smiling throughout his wife and daughter's conversion said proudly.

 

"Thank you so much, Dad!"

 

"Anything for my baby girl."

 

 

It's been three days since Alice arrived in the mansion, and Baekhyun finally came to the knowledge of his parent's unpleasant attitude towards Alice. Nevertheless, Baekhyun didn't let it slide down so easily, but rather he gave his parents and elder sister a strict warming, saying that he won't sit back and watch his dear future wife get insulted or humiliated else he will be forced to throw them out of his mansion. 

 

Of course, Baekhyun won't actually throw his parents out, but he has to let them know that he's not joking and he won't really go easy on whosoever tries to harm his soon to be wife.

 

"Look at  me Baekhyun!" Alice yelled while tagging on her dress in front of the mirror.

 

Baekhyun left the files he was arranging for his meeting the next day and turned over to his woman, but a bright smile graced his lips when he saw how perfectly beautiful the pink dress he bought for the girl looked good on her along with her pink shoes. She stood beside the mirrors which she likes a lot and made few dance steps before turning over to Baekhyun.

 

"I look like your sister Jiwon, right?"

 

"No," Baekhyun said still smiling at the beauty in front of him. He got up and walked up to his princess and kissed her forehead. "You look more beautiful that Jiwon."

 

"I do? But she has all those beautiful things she always rubs on her face and lips, and also that thing that smells fine that she always apply on her body before going out of the house. She's so beautiful." Alice pout cutely and Baekhyun felt bad that his princess wasn't happy at all. He was supposed to get her everything she wanted and not to make her sad, but here he is doing the exact opposite of what he had in mind.

 

"You like those makeups and roll-ons?"

 

"Are those what it's called?"

 

"Yes my love, do you like it?"

 

"Yes, I do like it." 

 

"Okay, I will get you everything you want, but now we need to see the doctor, remember we have an appointment with him today, and when you're done with your regular checkups, we will go for shopping, okay?"

 

"Okay." Alice smiled. She has really been leaning a lot from Baekhyun lately such as using of the proper words and the correct pronunciations and it was really helping her a lot, but yet in all Baekhyun's love for her was just too strong.

 

"Come, sweetheart, let's get going, we can't be late." Baekhyun held her hand and led her through the living room, ignoring the murmur his parents and sister was throwing at them.

 

 

The drive to the Byun's mansion was quite in a hurry as all Sunmin wanted at the moment was to see Baekhyun. She didn't know how it happened that she feels so deeply in love with Baekhyun.

 

"We're here ma'am." The driver alerted Sunmin and she smirked on hearing the words, knowing full well what her intentions of visiting or coming over actually were.

She stepped out of the car and headed straight to the main entrance which led to the living room with a heavy looking bag in her hand.

 

"Greetings mother and father." Sunmin greeted with a smile plastered on her face. She looked all smart and the feels she gave produced nothing but pride.

 

On hearing the familiar voice, Mrs. Mina Byun turned over to the direction and immediately her jaw dropped on seeing Sunmin standing beside the door.

 

"Oh my God, I never believed that money will come looking for us on foot."

 

"Shut up you fool. It's Sunmin and not money. Put yourself together woman." Byun said, hitting his wife in the hand before proceeding to the Lady smiling softly with her own plan in mind.

 

"Oh god, Sunmin you came?" Jiwon yelled when she saw the wealthy lady standing beside the door. She ran down the staircase and rushed over to her best friend Sunmin.

"Why are you here after all the evil my stupid brother did to you?" Jiwon asked, but a hard slap on the back of her head made her scream, and she knows who exactly is responsible for the strange pain.

 

"Shut up you foolish girl. You don't even have any sense of reasoning, that at times I wonder if you fell off the sky or something. Won't you let

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter