003: one night desire final.

Forbidden Desire: Exo Short Stories & One Shots Collections.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you so much for your love and care, I'm so grateful🙏 I'm placed on medication and this certain green tea with the name biogenic. I want to look on the bright side and have faith.

______________________________________

 

 

Kris stared at Hana's jiggling as she walked slowly on the staircase and he smiled.

 

"Wow, this is really a hot cake I won't let go so easily." Kris smirked and took a picture of Hana's and he sent it to Baekhyun.

 

"What sound was that?" Hana asked as she stopped on her trail.

 

"Oh, that was nothing. Don't worry, you just get dressed and then off we go." Kris winked at Hana.

 

"Okay." Hana went to her room and wore just a simple gown. She wants to be relaxed at all times, so she tries her best to always wear something comfortable and simple.

When she was done, she came down to the living room.

 

"I'm all set, Kris."

 

Kris turned to look at Hana, and for a moment or two he was lost. "How can a human be so beautiful in such cheap low clothes?" Kris asked as he was clearly taken away by Hana's flawless beauty.

 

"Thank you, but they are not cheap and low as you wealthy people may call it." Hana frowned.

 

"Oh, I'm so sorry Hana, I didn't mean to hurt your precious feelings. Am I forgiven?" Kris asked as he moved closer to Hana.

 

"Y-Yes, you're forgiven." Hana quickly rushed outside as she felt quite wired.

 

〰〰

 

Baekhyun was still trying his best to keep cool, but the picture of Hana's he received made him more pissed. He looked at the picture again and again, and his anger became kindle.

 

"I can't believe that I was slowly developing some affection for Hana, but now this?" Baekhyun grabbed his car keys and left in a hurry without his bodyguards. He felt stupid for even thinking of getting married to Hana after fall in love with her after words.

 

Getting to his mansion, he shouted out Hana's name, but he got no response.

 

"Welcome Baekhyun." Irene greeted.

 

"Where is Hana?" He asked without returning her greeting.

 

"Hana?" Irene asked, clearly confused. "I thought you took her out for a walk."

 

"If I took her out for a walk, would I be asking you about her whereabouts?" Baekhyun spat back. He was now furious that he rushed out of his mansion and drove off to get Hana back. He can't let anyone or the press see Hana with Kris, or his precious reputation will be ruined, and he just can't let that happen.

 

Baekhyun kept on driving, till he sighted Kris from afar off. "That fool." Baekhyun quickly drove to the very spot. He turned off his engine and stepped out of his car.

 

"Kris where is Hana?" Baekhyun asked. He sounded as calm as he can be just to avoid onlookers.

 

"Oh dear cousin, long time no see. So did you see the picture I sent to you? y right?" Kris winks at Baekhyun.

 

"Who are you talking to?" Hana asked as she came out of the ice cream shop.

 

"Great." Baekhyun muttered. He grabbed Hana by the hands and pulled her roughly towards his car's direction.

 

"Baekhyun what's wrong?" Hana asked, but Baekhyun said nothing and pulled her forcefully to his car.

 

"You're hurting me Baekhyun. Let me go." Hana cried out.

 

"Shut up." Baekhyun threw her into the car and drove off on a high speed.

 

Hana was surprised about Baekhyun's sudden behavior that she had to ask.

"What's wrong Baekhyun? Did I do anything wrong?"

 

Baekhyun said nothing, but focused on the road till they got home.

"Get out of my car?" Baekhyun pulled Hana out, and dragged her to the living room and he threw her on the couch.

 

Hana screamed out in pain with her hands wrapped around her stomach. She raised her head up to look at Baekhyun in the eyes, and all she could see was a monster.

 

All the memories of the single night were erased from her mind, and replaced with regrets and pain.

"What have I done to you, Baekhyun? Why do you want to kill me?" Hana asked as tears rolled down her cheeks.

 

"What have you done? You're asking me what have you done?" Baekhyun hissed and slammed his fist against the wall.

 

"It ing took me years of hard work and suffering to get to the position I am today, and I won't let a cheap like you destroy my reputation, never!"

 

"A cheap ? Baekhyun did you just call me a ?"

 

"Yes Hana you're nothing but a , and trust me I regret the day I met you in that club."

 

"Baekhyun what nonsense are you saying?" Irene asked in great surprise.

 

"Stay out of this Irene, it has nothing to do with you." Baekhyun spat back with anger evident in his eyes.

 

Irene flinched at Baekhyun's tone. She ran to Hana and embraced her since she was crying so much.

 

"Hana please calm down, you know it's not good for your health." Irene said and offered Hana a glass of water to drink, but she refused it.

 

"No Irene, I don't need it. What's the use of drinking water from the house of someone who openly called me a ." Hana wiped the tears off her eyes.

 

"I'm sorry for calling you a , it wasn't intentional. But I don't want to see you near Kris or any other man apart from me, I can't have you ruin my reputation." Baekhyun angrily walked upstairs without giving Hana a second look.

 

"Irene." Hana gasped for air, "My baby, please take me to the hospital now, please." Hana pleaded. Her baby is everything to her and she won't let anyone harm come to it.

 

"Okay, just try to breathe, you can do it Hana." Irene helped Hana to her car and drove off on a high speed. Before getting to the hospital, Hana was in so much pain, and she was bleeding.

 

Baekhyun finally came down to the living room after some minutes, and he found the whole place empty.

 

"Where is Hana and Irene?" Baekhyun asked one of the maids.

 

"Irene took Hana to the hospital."

 

"Hospital? Why?"

 

"I don't know, but Hana was bleeding, it seems she was hurt, and she looked so pale as if she was going to faint."

 

"What?" Baekhyun grabbed his phone and called Hana, but no one was picking.

 

Irene, who was so mad and worried, turned off Hana's phone when she saw Baekhyun's name and she kept it in her bag.

 

She was so angry at herself for forcing Hana into doing something against her will, and all she prayed for was the safety of Hana and her baby.

 

After a few hours, the doctor came out from the room.

Noticing the doctor, Irene ran to him.

 

"Doctor how is Hana and the baby? Are they fine?"

 

"Yes, they are fine and stable now, but please make sure you take good care of her, she shouldn't stress herself till she gives birth to her baby, okay?" The doctor said and trailed off, probably to attend to someone.

 

Irene rushed into Hana's room, and the sight in which she saw Hana made her cry. She hated himself for pushing Hana into doing things out of her own will.

 

"I'm so sorry Hana, please forgive." Irene pleaded. When she noticed that Hana was almost awake, she quickly rushed to her own apartment and prepared healthy meals for Hana. She made up her mind to make Hana happy and get all the love she deserves.

 

 

"Why are their phones off? I can't get to either of them. Oh God what have I done." Baekhyun paced around in his living room. He tried calling Irene again, but it was going through, and just then Kris walked into his living room with a smiling face.

 

"I told you that I will take away all that you have just like you did to me years ago."

 

"Kris I did no such thing, and with your evil actions, now I've lost Hana."

 

"Oh great. That's good. I hope you remain lonely all your miserable life. You took my dad's company which was supposed to be mine and made it yours, as if it wasn't enough, you also became the country's most famous chef while I become nothing. You will suffer Baekhyun, you surely suffer."

 

"That company was never your dad's, it belongs to my dad and not yours. So you can get lost. I don't ever want to see you around my company, house or anything that belongs to me okay?" Baekhyun yelled angrily.

 

"I'm off, my mission here is accomplished, you will surely die a lonely man. So you know, I told Hana that I'm your cousin and I took her out for a walk, that's all. Enjoy the pain and quilt all by yourself." Kris chuckled and left Baekhyun in shock.

 

 

"Hana." Irene called as she entered the room.

 

"Irene, how is my baby? Is it okay?"

 

"Yes Hana, it's okay and so are you. Please sit up and let me feed you." Irene helps Hana in a sitting position.

 

"Irene I don't want to go back to Baekhyun, I don't want to see his face, he is not the Baekhyun whom I gave my ity to. Please take me far awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter