009: Love Confession

Forbidden Desire: Exo Short Stories & One Shots Collections.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A shock and surprised Alice stayed still while Jongin let his tears fall endlessly. This was actually the most awkward moment for Alice, but she just remained quiet and let her hand gently caressed Jongin's back.

 

"It's okay Jongin. You look sad and it's hurting me so much. Please tell me what's going on." Alice asked gently, but she got no reply as Jongin was way too busy crying.

 

After crying out his heart, Jongin let go of Alice but soon hugged her again. 

 

"We searched for you all over the city and out this city. We did all we could to look for you, but we couldn't find you, Kim Alice. You're my baby sister, my blood and my everything. Mom and Dad love you so much, we are your family and I'm your elder brother Kim Jongin." The man let out all Alice needed to know, and the next thing Alice did was to hug him very tightly. Now it was her time to cry.

She may be naive and uneducated, but she has always longed for someone to call her family.

 

"I was so lonely all by myself in the forest. I always looked at the animals and wondered if I was the only one made this way. I was always by myself and had no one to look up to until my Baekhyun came into the forest and gave me everything. He showed me love and kindness, he gave me everything and gave me a new life by bringing me into this city and this house. Please do I have a Mom and Dad just my Baekhyun's parents?"

 

"Yes, Alice dear. You have a Mom and a Dad, you have a family that loves you so much."

 

Alice wiped the tears of her eyes and looked at Baekhyun who was standing by the bedside watching the beautiful family reunion. She walked up to Baekhyun with a bright blush gracing her cheeks.

 

"Baekhyun please can I go with my brother to see my parents?" She asked shyly as she played with her beautiful fingers and Baekhyun went insane just by her beautiful innocent sight.

 

"Of course my love, we will both go with Jongin to see your parents, my new family." Baekhyun smiled and pulled Alice closer to himself. "You're a beautiful sweetheart, and I can't wait to get married to you." He leaned closer to kiss Alice, but the girl ran out of his embrace and hid her face against Jongin's chest.

 

A shocked Baekhyun stared at his woman and for some moment he became confused. This is the same Alice he always rains his kisses on almost every day, and now she's suddenly running away from his kisses and getting all shy around him. Baekhyun was really in a state of confusion.

 

Jongin noticed and smiled at his friend. The friend that brought back his happiness, his little sister Alice, their family's pride.

"Don't worry Baekhyun, I will have a word with you later on." Jongin held Alice by the hand and led her through the door while Baekhyun let out a small smile and picked up the black box and followed them behind, unknown to either of them that Byun and his wife overheard every of their conversation. 

 

"This can't be. Alice is the Governor's daughter? How is it possible that we didn't notice it at all? Why was it so hard to figure it out?" Byun asked in fear as he watches his world slowly coming to an end. He thought that the child was dead. He thought that Alice didn't survive, but right in front of him the little child himself and his wife threw and abandoned in the forest is alive and living right under their nose. Byun looked carried away that he didn't notice that his wife was busy tapping his shoulder.

 

"Honey, what do we do? If Governor Kim finds out that we're responsible for his daughter's disappearance which happened years ago, then we're surely dead. Please come up with an idea, a plan or something. I don't want to die, besides we did this to bring down Kim's focus in the election so that you my husband can become the new Governor, but it didn't work, rather the public's love for him increased and he won the election and even till today, Mr. Kim is still retaining the position of a Governor. Please come up with a plan, I don't want to go to jail." Mrs. Byun complained seriously, tapping her husband hardly to do something about the situation.

 

"Be quiet Mina. As it is I'm already suffering from the hot pepper I just ate all because of you. Please stop bothering me and let me think of what to do will you." Byun shook his head and left for the bedroom, but his desperate wife wasn't in for his drama and she followed him behind yelling loudly.

 

"Byun you won't leave me in this, we're both in this. We both kidnapped Alice when she was just a child and took her to the abandoned forest together, so don't act as if I'm stressing you or something because I won't buy this nonsense of yours." Mina all but yelled and unknown to her that Baekhyun who had come back inside to get his car keys along with Jongin and Alice saw them and heard every single word they said.

 

A shock and devastated Baekhyun walked with wobbling legs on hearing the evil his parents had done to a poor baby, his soon to be wife. He was in a state of shock that he saw the devil in his parents.

 

"Why Mom and Dad? Why did you do that to my Alice? Why?" Baekhyun asked, his voice shaking and his eyes all teary.

 

__________________

 

Baekhyun staggered on his now so weak feet. He world suddenly going blank and the whole room seemed to be spinning around him. Baekhyun couldn't believe that evil does exist in humanity. He had always thought that people were bad, but not to this extent. He couldn't b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter