006: The Wings Of Love.

Forbidden Desire: Exo Short Stories & One Shots Collections.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun left the hospital and went home to prepare what Shinhye is to eat when she's finally awake. He had asked the doctor and the securities to watch over Shinhye and the baby while he's gone.

 

On getting home, he made his way into the kitchen and started cooking. He was almost halfway true the cooking when he suddenly stopped and stared at a blank space with crowded thoughts flowing through his mind.

 

“Why I feel so connected to Shinhye whenever I'm with her? Why did her lips taste so familiar when I kissed her earlier, by the way, why did I even felt the need to kiss her?”

 

“Because you're in love with her.” Jongin cut in while dropping the bag in his hand on the kitchen table.

Sehun turned over to his friend and smiled calmly. “Dude how can you be so sure of that?”

“Because I know what I'm saying. She's your wife and the child is also yours, so I see nothing wrong in falling in love with your wife.” Jongin said and grabbed one of the chicken laps from the plate and started munching on it.

 

Sehun sighed. He wasn't even surprised at what Jongin had just said since the latter had no idea why they got married in the first place or how they met. He pulled out a chair and sat on it. ”Jongin I got married to Shinhye to protect her and the baby from her ex-boyfriend who threw her out of the house for another wealthy girl. We didn't get married out of love, and I'm very much such that she only kissed me earlier because she was so excited about her baby, that's all and nothing more.” Sehun got up and turned the remaining chicken on the pan.

 

“What?” Jongin asked in shock. “Then why were you sleeping in her room the day we attended a party at Mr. Dong hotel? I don't understand you.” Jongin blinked. He couldn't even understand the situation himself.

 

“What do you mean by I was sleeping in her room? I was with Sunny my ex-girlfriend that night, then what the hell are you saying?” Sehun questioned with seriousness written all over his face.

 

“Sehun I don't understand it too. I mean when I came to wake you up around 3 AM the following morning, I clearly saw Shinhye sleeping next to you so I thoughts you know her and had a relationship with her, but right now I'm as confused just as you.”

 

“This can't be.” Sehun turned off the stove immediately and reached for his phone.

“What do you want to do?”

“Call Sunny, of course, to inquire from her about that night and why she broke up with me over the phone.”

 

“No Sehun, don't call her right now. I know that you're not in your right mind right now, so I want you to relax and calm down first. I will take the food and the juice to Shinhye in the hospital, while you go visit Sunny and know the truth for yourself.”

 

“I guess you're right, but please make sure you take it to her yourself and don't let my stepmother come any closer to this food, please.”

“I won't.” Jongin gently pats Sehun on the back and leftelt with the food once it was properly packed.

 


 

************


 

Sehun sighed deeply when he made a stop at the front of Sunny's door. A part of him was happy, and another part of him was worried but not sure.

At the first knock on the door, Sunny opened up.

 

“Hello.” Sehun greeted upon seeing her.

“Hey. What are you doing here? I mean it's almost 10 months

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter