004: The Wings Of Love.

Forbidden Desire: Exo Short Stories & One Shots Collections.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"You insolent little fool," Joomi muttered once he was out of sight. "You think you can speak to me in like that manner right?" She chuckled and folded her fist. "I will cut you off in a blink of an eye just like I did to your foolish father who claimed that I got married to  him out of love." She smirked evilly. "You just wait and see."

 

 

Sehun took the meal to Shinhye's room immediately it was ready because he just couldn't trust anyone. He and placed it on the bedside table before sitting beside the Sleeping Lady.

 

"I know that you're not safe here with my stepmother around,  but I will surely protect you from her evil plans. I will make sure you're safe same as the baby." Sehun mutters and caressed her hair.

 

"You?" She asked.

"I'm sorry if I scared you, but you need to eat now." Sehun smiled before setting the tray of food in front of her.

 

"Thank you Sehun, you're really so kind." She retrieved the tray from the bed and started eating, but her phone suddenly rang out. 

"Who could be calling me, I mean I have no one to call me."

"Well just pick it up," Sehun says. He picked up the phone to hand it over to Shinhye, but the familiar number caught his attention.

 

"Kris? Why should Kris by calling you?"

"I don't know." Shinhye shivered in fear, but Sehun held her hands rub it gently. 

"It's okay Shinhye, I'm here with you. I will put the phone on loudspeaker, okay?"

"Okay." She replied.

 

Sehun folded his fist in anger but controlled it since Shinhye was already stressed as it is. Once he put the phone on loudspeaker, the first thing he heard was Kris yelling.

 

"Hey Shinhye you better tell me the truth, or I will have to force it out of you. Who is really the father of that child you're carrying?" Kris yelled through the phone, and Shinhye flinched, but Sehun shook his head at her, assuring her that he's with her.

 

"The child she's carrying is mine. I will only say this for the  last time, Kris stays away from my wife, and don't ever make the mistake of calling her ever again, got it?" Sehun's voice was filled with pure anger at the moment, but Shinhye suddenly flinched, and the CEO saw it.

 

"What's wrong Shinhye, are you okay?" Sehun asked after cutting the call.

"Yes, I'm fine. But for the first time, I felt my baby moving in my stomach, and the feeling is so strange, but I like it." She said smiling.

 

Sehun sighed in relief before smiling at the happy Lady. "And why is that so?"

"Well, my mother once told me that when a child is beside his father it will surely move to show that it's happy in the womb."

"Really? Then I guess he heard his father's voice through the phone, that's why it moved right?" Sehun smiled and left the room. He was sure about the sudden pain that invaded his chest, but he sure knows that he wasn't happy, and he just couldn't fathom the reason for his sadness after hearing what Shinhye said.

 

 

***************

 

 

"I can't believe that Sehun picked the call, or could it be true that they're really married and that Sehun is the father of her child?" Kris kept on asking himself the same question over and over again.

"Look calm down and just call Joomi and ask her if she's at Sehun's place already, I'm sure she can help you," Sonia said.

 

"That's true, I will do just that," Kris called Joomi Sehun's stepmother and asked, and in a second the stepmother told Kris the whole truth about Shinhye and the baby.

 

"The chil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter