002: The Wings Of Love.

Forbidden Desire: Exo Short Stories & One Shots Collections.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun and Shinhye were still staring at each other when the flashlight flashing through the room caught his attention.

Sehun realized himself and he gently helps her to a standing position.

"What was that?" He asks as he turns back to look at Shinhye.
"I don't know. Perhaps it could be a ert or something." Shinhye would barely make her words as she was very much scared.

"Relax, I will check who's out there." Sehun left the room and he checks around the area, but there was no one around. He shook his head as he couldn't fathom who cloud be stalking a pregnant lady at that time of the night.

"There no one there." He says while looking around for god knows what.
"Nice home you got." Sehun smile and when he turned to look at Shinhye, he saw an angry lady glaring at him.

"Hey, Miss what's wrong? Why the angry face?" Sehun asks in shock.
"My door. You broke it." Her voice was low, but her anger was very clear.

"What? How could you accuse me of breaking your door down when I was just trying to help out?" This time Sehun was moved by her allegations.

"But it's broken. How do I sleep here tonight when that fool returns then who will protect me?" Shinhye sobbed and sit on her chair. She is scared of staying along and now there is a stalker around, couple with her broken door.

Sehun breathes in sharply and sits down next to her.
"You could have just say you're scared than to accuse me," Sehun says quietly.

"I'm sorry, Sehun, but I'm really scared. What if that man comes back, who will help me? I'm pregnant and I can't help myself even if I want to." She grips tighter on her towel and sobbed openly.

Sehun felt bed seeing her crying helplessly. All he could think was to let her sleep over in his own apartment, but he was careful not to plant the wrong impression in her mind.

He quietly thought it through, and after putting so much effort, he summons up courage and voiced out his thought.

"Don't be mad for what I'm about to say, and I will respect your answer."
Sehun breathes in with his eyes closed.

"Here is what will happen." Sehun opens his eyes slowly. "What if you sleep over at my apartment tonight and then tomorrow we get the door fixed. What do you think?"

"Get out of my house," Shinhye yelled.
"What? I was just suggesting." Sehun says in shock.
"I don't need your suggestion, and please don't ever show your face in my house ever again." Shinhye pushed him out and shut the door closed.

Sehun stood at the pavement of Shinhye's door with a shock expression on.

"What just happened? Did that lady just pushed me out?" Sehun wondered.
He sighed and walked into his apartment, only then he realized that his anger was actually cutting in. "No." He shook it off his mind and went back to what he was doing.

"!" He suddenly yelled, smashing the mug in his hand against the door.
"How dare she push me away and call me a per.." Sehun angrily turns off his lights and went to bed.

 

*************

 

Shinhye had finished having her dinner and was set to sleep when she recalled how rude and disrespectful she was to Sehun.

"Why should I have a mod swing at that very moment. He must be so mad and angry at me." She sighed and lay on her bed and soon she was fast asleep.

About two hours later, Shinhye felt a hand trailing along her thighs.
She jumped up and with that force, she hit her head against the headset of the bed.

She suddenly became dizzy and weak.
"Who are you and how did you get in here?" Shinhye's voice was low and weak.

"Hey don't act smart beautiful lady. I know you don't have a husband, and you got pregnant through being a . You left the door open for me, so I promise I will be gentle with you, okay." The man ran his hands along her thighs but she tried to push him away.

"Stay away from me please." Shinhye sobbed, but the man was adamant. He pulled her closer to himself and kissed her neck, down to her collarbone.

"Please don't do this, please." She whimpered painfully.
The man smirked and pulled off the top of her nightgown, leaving her with the inner transparent short gown.

Shinhye wept and the only person she knew could help her at this point was Sehun.
"Sehun! Sehun!" She cried out but got no response.

Sehun who was sleeping heard her calls of distresse and quickly he jumped out of the bed, and out of his apartment.

He felt so cold when he saw Shinhye's door open down.
". This can't be." He rushed inside only to find Shinhye half on the bed and the man almost striping her .

"Hey, you fool!" Sehun pulled him away from Shinhye's body and pushed him outside. He delivered pouches to the man's face and destroyed his body till he was nothing but a bleeding mess.

Once the man was unconscious, he called the police and tied him in an open place when the police can see him easily.

"Shinhye." He muttered and rushed back to her apartment. He felt like crying when he saw her sobbing quietly.
"Shinhye." He called in a low tone, but she got up and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you Sehun. Thank you so much." She cried out painfully feeling helpless.
Sehun caressed her hair and quickly he pulled the robe he was wearing off his body and covered her with it.

"Please Sehun take me away from here, I'm so scared."
"It's okay, I will take you to my apartment and I will protect you. I promise." Sehun caressed her hair and carried her to his apartment.

 

He kicked the door to his apartment open and hurriedly carried Shinhye to his bedroom and lay her on his bed.


"Look, relax Shinhye, and stay here while I get you water to drink." Sehun trailed off to his kitchen to get a glass of water. It was only when he got to the kitchen that he remembered that he left his boxers and pants on the bed earlier.

"Oh ." Sehun facepalm himself and rushed over to the room, only to find Shinhye kicking them off the bed.


'She really something else'. Sehun tried to calm himself down and stepped into the room.

"Here, have this."
"Thanks." She retrieved it and drank it all.
"Um, Sehun, I might have mistakenly kicked your underwears on the ground."
"Oh that, it not really mine, I was about to throw them off." Sehun lied just to keep his cool and pride.

Shinhye noded in response. She was still traumatized by the incident that took place in her apartment, and with that fear, she laid on the bed and soon she was fast asleep with a heavy heart. Sehun stayed there watching the pregnant lady sleeping with distress written all over her face.

Sehun felt bad for getting angry at Shinhye earlier, and so he thought of an idea on how to make up for his misdeeds. He went to the living room to quickly put things in their rightful place.
Sehun stayed up all night putting things in other till it was 3 am in the morning. He became so tired, and so he fell asleep on the sofa.


It was his alarm clock in his living room that woke him up around 5:30. He jumped out of the sofa and rushed to his bedroom to check on Shinhye. He sighed when he saw her sleeping peacefully.


'I should quickly take my bath before she wakes up.' Sehun thought. With that being concluded, he quickly rushed to his bathroom with his towel. He sighed as the water touched his skin.

After bathing, he rushed out of the bathroom, only to come face to face with Shinhye who was staring at him with big eyes.

"Jeez!" Sehun jumped in shock, and his towel almost drops from his waist.
Sehun tightened his hold on his towel and raised his face up in shame.

"G-Good morning Miss Shinhye." The man felt like dying immediately after seeing the pregnant Lady smiling.

"Good morning Sehun." She turned around and grab her phone.
"I will be in the living room, while you have the room to yourself."
"That's great," Sehun muttered in embarrassment.


Sehun turned to the wall beside him, and rest his head there. He was so embarrassed about the whole thing that he stayed like that for a while.


Shinhye, on the other hand, was sitting all by herself in the living room with so many thoughts running through her mind.

Who was that man from last night? Was he really just a ert? Or was he on a mission?

Shinhye sighed and rested her head on the headset of the couch. She was still waiting for Sehun to finish up with what he was doing so that she can use the restroom and get a solution to her broken door.

Five minutes later, Sehun walked out of the room with two bags in his hands.

"Miss Shinhye you can use the bathroom now. I'm done cleaning up the room and other little things, so please feel free to do what you want."

"Thank you Mr. Sehun." Shinhye said with a stressed expression written all over her face.

'Is Miss Shinhye alright?' Sehun thought and left to give his clothes to the laundryman who is just a few blocks away.
On his way going, he saw a very familiar man driving by. Sehun slowly walked past the car with his eyes curiously trying to get a hold of the latter's face, and finally, he did.

'Kris?' Sehun stopped and watch the car as it slowly stopped a bit ahead of him.
"Could that be Kris?" Sehun muttered under his breath as he watched the man stepped down from the car.

"Sehun!" The man yelled and he walked up to Sehun.
"Kris? What are you doing here?" Sehun asked as he hugged his best friend.

"I should be the one asking you that. What are you doing here?" Kris questioned after parting from the hug.
"Man I just came here on vacation. I'm damn tired of business here and there. It's so stressful and life-threatening."

"Yeah, I kinda see your point man. Well, I came here to spend some time with my fiancée."
"That's great. Well, I stay a few blocks away. I will give you a call okay?"
"Okay. Bye man." Kris waved and went back to his car.
"See you." Sehun smiled and went on his direction.


'He's sure a lucky man to have such wealthy and caring fiancée.' Sehun chuckled at his thought and walked into the shop. He gave the laundryman his clothes and left from there to do some shopping.


Sehun had finish his shopping, and returned back to his apartment after he had finished with his shopping and other things. He dropped the bags in his hands and brought out his keys because he took them out to prevent any harm.

Sehun opens the door to his apartment, only to find Shinhye lying on the cold floor with tears falling from her eyes.
Sehun became scared on seeing her like that.
He left his bags outside and rushed over to the crying Lady.

"Miss Shinhye what's wrong?" Sehun asked in a different tone. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter