008: The master plan 2/ the necklace

Forbidden Desire: Exo Short Stories & One Shots Collections.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When Mina saw the anger evident in her son Baekhyun's eyes, she backed away, but sent a deadly glare to Alice who was now hiding behind Baekhyun's back. She was scared at the way in which Mrs Byun Mina tried to attack her.

 

"Alice are you okay?" Jongin asked, he wasn't very much pleased with the way Alice been treated in the house, but luckily Baekhyun stood up from her against his parents.

 

"Yes, but the female on the television lied, and I've hurt them all." Alice's shoulders dropped as she felt bad about what she did.

 

"It's not your fault Alice, you were just trying to be helpful." Baekhyun said in an encouraging tone. He pulled Alice closer to himself and hugged her. "Come let's have dinner, I know you must be hungry." Baekhyun took Alice by the hands and led her to the dining table. He asked for the cook and ask her to set the table.

 

Once the table was set, Jongin also Joined in the table as well as Minseok who just couldn't stop laughing at his wife. He knows for sure that she was up to something alongside with her parents, and now getting this hard fall was just enough to serve as her punishment.

 

Jongin was busy eating when Alice trapped him on the shoulder, and the latter quickly turned his attention to her with a smile.

 

"What's it? Tell me."

 

"Can I sit closer to you? I don't want to sit with Baekhyun."

 

"Huh?" Jongin couldn't believe his eras the moment he heard what Alice said.

"But why? Did you offend you?"

 

"No, but any time I'm with him, my heart won't stop beating fast, and I'm always shy around him." Alice muttered and blushed immediately.

 

Oh gosh, she's in love. She's in love with Baekhyun and she's not even aware of her own feelings.

 

Jongin couldn't help but smile at the cuteness of Alice, and he gently caressed her hair.

"You're so cute, come and sit with me, I will be so happy to have you sit with me."

 

Alice got up and sat with Jongin next to him, but she wasn't so quiet as she quickly started touching tge gold chain on Jongin's neck.

 

"It's beautiful just  like my necklace." Alice smiled while playing with the chain.

Jongin was extremely shocked when Alice said she has exactly the same necklace as his. Basically the chain and necklace was made by his father for both his children, but unfortunately he lost his baby sister along with her necklace which was beside her on the bed the day she was kidnapped. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter