Didn't we almost had it all?

The Strangers Were Once Lovers

Doo Joon

I don't know why but my head always felt fuzzy these few days.Sometimes,I feel a sharp pain like someone's stabbing my temples.Hana urged me to go for check -up but one of the doctors said that it was completely normal,that I was regaining my memory back slowly.

Regaining my memory back?I regained back my memory of the whole episode of my parents accident.Apparently,I was still young then.It makes me wonder...What else do I forget?

"Oppa."

I zoned out from my thoughts."Hmm?"

"What are you thinking about?"Hana sat closer to me on the couch.

"Nothing,I'm just tired."A smile broke out from my face.

We were watching Dream Team 2 when her head leant comfortably on my broad shoulder.

"Hana-ah."I gulped .

"Hmm?"

"Can you tell me more about us?How we were before the accident."

Hana

"Can you tell me more about us?How we were before the accident."

My heart stopped beating instantaneously."W-wae?Why do you keep asking me the same thing?"I sat straight and pouted."You don't believe me?"

"No Hana,it's not that.I...I can't remember anything about us and ...and I feel bad about it.I mean...if you were to tell me about us,m-maybe I'd remember things..." The words stumbled hurriedly.

I tried my best not to crack up laughing but failed.

Doo Joon looked at me,not amused."Why?"

"You should have seen the expression on your face!"I poked his side.

He ended up chuckling.

"Hmm,where do you want me to start?"I beamed.

"From the beginning.When we first met till what happened before the accident."Doo Joon pushed me to the end of the couch and laid on my lap.

"Whoa.If that's the case,I won't be able to sleep tonight."I mocked a surprised face.

"You can sleep here tonight.Just tell Ahjumma that I'm tutoring you for a test.It's a Friday anyway."He looked up and grinned innocently.

Hmmm.Great idea,Yoon Doo Joon.I smiled to myself and started to weave stories.The acting classes I took helped me greatly in my expressions.Sometimes I questioned myself as to why I'm acting like this...But I like Doo Joon oppa  since Middle School.

Just call it fate.Now that Doo Joon oppa has forgotten that Jangmi was his girlfriend,I'm taking my chances.I don't think he remembered anything about Jangmi.I took down all the photos of them together and placed it deep in his wadrobe but I don't think he will ever find it.I think he believed me.Now he thinks that I'm his girlfriend.Asa!


Jangmi

I skipped lightly to Doo Joon's house.We were supposed to meet up today to complete our Geography project and we decided to do it at his house.I can't help it but to feel nervous.There were at least a hundred butterflies in my stomach and I was squirming with happiness.I climbed the flight of stairs to his rooftop apartment when I heard voices not far away.I stopped and hidded behind a wall.Who's at his house at 8AM?I took a peek .My hand flew to my mouth,I was in utter shock.Before they could see me,I quickly hid myself behind the wall again.The walls of hopes crumbled down as I was left with nothing but a feeling of emptiness.When she was completely gone from my sight,I took timid steps to his house.With shaking hands,I pressed the doorbell.

Doo Joon openend the door ,topless.I screamed inwardly and looked away.Damn,my cheeks tuned crimson.

"Oh shucks,I forgot about our project."He scratched his head."Come in."

I smiled weakly and sat on his couch.

"I'll be taking a shower first.The drinks are in the fridge."He smiled and I nodded .He then turned and vanished into the bathroom.

What was Hana doing here in the morning?Did she sleep here last night?He allowed that?But ...if Doo Joon allowed a girl to sleep in his house...it means that...he believed whatever she has told him.

Yoon Doo Joon,you pabo.

I felt anger raising within me,erupting my senses.I felt like screaming.I wanted Hana to get lost.I wanted her to disappear from this neighbourhood.I want Doo Joon to regain back all his memories.

I want him back...

"Sorry,kept you waiting."Doo Joon came out of the bathroom while drying his hair with a towel.

I gulped hard and shook my head."It's okay."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my god.We finished it,at last."I looked at the time.It's 3:35PM.

"Hey Jangmi-ah."He went to the kitchen and poured drinks for us."We were very close before,right?I treated you like my bestfriend."

Bestfriend.

"So,can you help me."He continued."Hana slept here yesterday."

I knew it.

"...and she told me about me and her .But...I didn't feel anything.I mean...since we were close,do you remember anything about Hana and I?"He plopped himself on the sofa and passed me a cup.

I my dry lips and searched for an answer."You...Ermm..."I tilted my head,unsure of answering.

"Or I didn't share with you things about her?"He lifted an eyebrow.

"I mean,you told me that you didn't really like her.That she was just a neighbour..."I gulped and took a sip of water.

He rested back on the chair and folded his arms."That's not what she told me."

Silence hung in the air.

"What if I tell you that you weren't with her last time?That you were with another girl?"

He stopped drinking and placed his cup on the table."Really?I was popular with girls?"He grinned.

"Pfft.No pabo.I mean,yes you are popular with girls but ...you stayed faithful to this one girl."I tried hinting.

"Not Hana?"He knitted his eyebrows.

I bit my lower lip and shook my head slowly."I'm not saying much but she wasn't the girl."

"Then who?Do you know her?Why didn't she come to find me?"

She did but she ended up getting hurt.

I shrugged.

Doo Joon's jaw dropped."I- I can't remember anything.Why...Hana,she..."A loud,frustrated shout escaped from him.He buried his head in his palms.

I stared in shock.My hand reached out hesitantly and rested it on his shoulder.

Doo Joon

I'm very confused.Hana told me something different and Jangmi told me something different.Who do I believe now?My mind says Hana but my heart says Jangmi.

Jangmi came closer to hug me.Although surprised,I returned the hug.I needed one right now...But something snapped in my mind and I felt the sharp pain again.I saw the flashback.It's the same girl again.We were sitting on this couch,her back to my chest,our fingers intertwined but I could not see the girl but she was wearing a  locket around her neck.

She broke the hug."I need to go now."

Jangmi

I can't take it anymore.I missed his touch so bad.I wanted him to kiss me and say that this was all a prank but this is reality.Reality bites.

"I need to go now."I hurriedly take my bag and rushed out of the door.

Doo Joon

Why was she in a hurry?

That night,I tossed and turned in bed.I thought of the stories Hana told me and also the things that Jangmi told me just now.To come and think about it,Hana's stories have alot of discrepancies,like when exactly it happened and also what happened.For now,I will not believe anyone and find things out on my own.

Who is the girl that Jangmi talked about?Is she the same girl from my flashbacks?

I realised something also...I realised that I only keep having flashbacks only when Jangmi is around.At first I thought it was coincidence that my head hurts only around her... but it has been a few times already. I...Why is that...She...I really don't know!I'm confused as hell.Urghh.

 

***************************************************

Are you a Big Bang fan?A VIP?Well,then listen to this,I almost tear up:/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=718IuYjN0AM&feature=channel&list=UL

Singaporean VIPs hwaiting!:)