Prologue II: 2011

The Strangers Were Once Lovers

1st January 2011

4:54PM

Dear diary,

IT'S 2011 ALREADY!!!!HAPPY NEW YEAR!!As usual,I'm spending this day all alone .I don't even know if I have a family...I'm getting more invisible as each day passes by.My only new year's resolution is for us to spend more quality time as a family together...I hope that that will come true...Everyone is out partying but I'm stuck here at home....sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................Oh!I just heard the doorbell.Wait...

OMG!Jun Hyung came!!And he brought snacks and video games!!Someone bless this child please!!!HE IS ALWAYS HERE WHEN I NEED HIM OMG!He's calling me downstairs already!Till next time !!!! :D

I LOVE MY SUPERMAN YONG JUN HYUNG!!!! <3

 

Love,

Rose


5th January 2011

10:54PM

Dear diary,

Just got back from Yoseob's birthday party.They invited Jun Hyung and I.I didn't know why I tried on all my dresses and kept complaining that there was none that I  looked nice in.In the end,I chose a simple green dress and wore a cardigan on top and paired it with my bronze-coloured sandals.Doo Joon was there(of course,Yoseob and Doo Joon are besties-.-)AND GUESS WHAT......DOO JOON SAID I LOOKED GORGEOUS.NOT 'PRETTY','NICE' OR 'GOOD'.BUT GORGEOUS........*happy dance*I didn't know where Jun Hyung headed to..probably to flirt with other girls at the party.Seriously,I think Kikwang rubbed off some off his sickness to my Jun Hyung.I'm gonna chop him to pieces the next time I see that playboy! I couldn't find Jun HYung when it was time to head home so..YONG JUN HYUNG ACCOMPANIED ME HOME!!*happy dance again*

You know what,I think I like him...Hmmm...Probably this year for Valentine's Day, I...Ahhh,shall think about it later.I'm tired now sooo GOODNIGHT!!I hope I will dream about him tonight! ^^

 

Love,

Rose


21st January 2011

6:42PM

Dear diary,

Doo Joon has been flirting with me.Call it woman's instinct but he is definitely,without a doubt ,flirting with me.And... I like it!!What's this man?! But flirting is harmless hehe^^He's been calling me late at night with nothing to talk about.He always pretend to ask about homework when there really isn't any.The way he looks at me when we talk...damn it gives me the creeps.It's as if he can see right through my soul.I'll always look away because my heart would beat like crazy and I will always feel breathless.Am I falling for him?Oh,and Yoseob will always nudge Doo Joon when I pass by.But then...sometimes he totally ignores me.WHAT THE HECK??QUIT SENDING ME MIXED SIGNALS!!!But what if he doesn't even like me and I'm actually thinking too much?

I AM CONFUSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOYS >:(

 

Super confused,

Rose


14th February 2011

6:20AM

Dear diary,

OMG,I'M SCARED.What if there's alot of other girls giving him chocolates also...Okay,I'll give him the first thing I reach school...

Of course Jun Hyung's one will always be bigger than anyone else's.For Doo Joon,I got him a smaller one(hershey kisses) but... I think it looks nicer...hehe^^

  

Wish me luck:/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

4:28PM

Dear diary,

I don't know where to start,really.After Jun Hyung asked for his chocolate from me(yes,he asked for it-.-),I didn't even know how to give it to Doo Joon after seeing his table piled up with chocolate bars and candies.They were definitely much more presentable and much expensive...So,I sat down beside him and took out my handphone and acted busy while thinking of ways to give him the Hersheys.I nearly gave up till Jun Hyung turned to us and asked Doo Joon what I gave to him.(I think he wanted to made sure that his was bigger)

 

( To be continued...)


Doo Joon turned to me and tilted his head, giving me a surprised look.SCREW YOU YONG JUN HYUNG!!!Jun Hyung turned back and entertained the girls around him when he sensed trouble.When there was no one around us,Doo Joon cleared his throat and tapped my shoulders.

"You w-wanted to give me something?"He bit his lower lip and gulped the lump in his throat.

"N-no,it's n-nothing spe...special."I stuttered the words. 

His face suddenly litted up. "What is it?"

I glanced to his table and felt inferior at once.My gift was neither nice nor big as theirs...

"Ermm,it's nothing,really..."I hung my head low and slouched my shoulders.

"Come on,Jangmi!" He then took my backpack from my lap and ransacked it.Finally,the glass of Hershey kisses saw light.A smile slowly crept on his lips but he quickly remained composure.Seeing his expression,I snatched the glass bottle from his grasp.

"No,it's not for you!I I-It's f-for..for" I searched my brain for a boy's name.My eyes widened."Kikwang!Lee Kikwang,yes.I made this for him.haha...ha."My gaze shifted to the floor.Damn,I hope he falls for it.

He snatched the glass bottle from my hands and scrutinised the bottle. "I didn't know that his name is 'Doo Joon' ..."

My head snapped up as I remembered that I pasted his name on the glass bottle.Pabo Jangmi!!!I tried to redeem myself but no words came out from my mouth.I slouched in defeat.

Doo Joon grinned and pinched my cheeks."Thank you...Jangmi-ah.I will eat it well."


(...cont)

HE PINCHED MY CHEEKS!!!And the way he said thank you...he said it so gently as if he really meant it!!! All the preparations...IT"S ALL WORTH IT!Hehe^^ I shall thank Jun Hyung instead of killing him,hahahha.But he made me so embarrassed!

Love,

Rose


6th March 2011

3:24PM

Dear diary,

My new Geography teacher,Ms Kim ,told the whole class that we're going to Samcheok at Gangwon-do for Geog Study trip!!What a great start to a new academic year YAYYY!!!!Now that we're in grade 11,we're considered seniors of the school already.Well,not officially because we have one more year to go through.

Whatever it is...I CAN'T WAIT!!!And the great news is that everyone from last year's class got promoted to the same class!MEANS IT WILL BE THE SAME FACES! I'm really happy because this means that I won't be separated from Jun Hyung...and Doo Joon.

Also,we are the only class taking Geography,so it will only be our class going for the 3-days trip!!!YIPEEEE!!!

 

Love,

Rose


25th March 2011

9:36PM

Dear diary,

I think I'm bringing a little bit too much stuff for a three-days trip.HEHE:B

It's tomorrow!!!I can't wait!!

I need to sleep early,goodnight!:3

 

Super excited,

Rose


26th March 2011

11:23PM

Dear diary,

OKAY,I'M IN THE TENT AND I'M WRITING IN THE DARK WITH ONLY A TORCHLIGHT BUT I NEED TO WRITE DOWN THIS ENTRY.I'LL SUMMARISE OK.

  • That y Kwon Mirae was so whiny and she pulled the hesitant Jung Hyung beside her in the school coach(bus),so I'm left with no partner so....DOO JOON SAT BESIDE ME OMGOMG.
  • We talked about everything under the sky from our families to our likes and dislikes when everyone was asleep in the bus and I felt as if we're the only two there OMG.
  • I think I fell asleep on his shoulders OMFG
  • Besides that,Ms Kim took us to explore the Hwansun caves,nice caves.

Okay,Ms Kim is shouting 'TORCHLIGHTS OFF' already.Urgghh.Goodnight!Can't wait for the activities tomorrow!:3

 

Love,

Rose


27th March 2011

7:10PM

Dear diary,

 

I'm sneaking back into the tent to write this entry because I'm afraid that I'd forget hehe.They're preparing dinner at the field outside so I can't take long to write or they'll notice that I went missing!So here it is.

 

  • That leech Mirae has been sticking to Jun Hyung and he's pretty frustrated but he can't do much.So,Jun Hyung's been silently sticking with me.Hahahahha,can't believe that he's acting like that.A part of me still thinks that Jun Hyung likes her if not for her BO.hahahhaah
  • Doo Joon gave me his water bottle when mine was empty.Awwwww hahahaha
  • Ms Kim said that we will be star gaziing later at night.I can't wait!!!I wish there will be a shooting star so I can wish that...hmmm,hehe:P

,they're calling out my name already!!!I need to go now!Annyeong!!^^

 

Love,

Rose


28th March 2011

12:21AM

Dear diary,

I reached home at around 5PM just now and I have just  finished unpacking my camp stuff.Although I'm tired like craaazy,I BLOODY NEED TO WRITE THIS.OMGOMGOMG!!!! I THINK I'M GOING CRAZY!!!I'LL TELL YOU SLOWLY OKAY.

DOO JOON . ASKED . ME . TO . BE . HIS . GIRLFRIEND.

.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! *mad happy dance*

DAMN, I'M ESTATIC.

It was the last day of  the trip today so Ms Kim told us to enjoy ourselves before we return home.So she planned to let us play at the waterfall near our camping site.Jun Hyung and I pushed each other into the water and soon,Mirae,Yoseob and Doo Joon joined us and splashed water at each other.It was spring so the water was freezing.After awhile,Mirae's left calf muscle tensed up and she screamed in pain.In  a flash of an eye,Jun Hyung swam to her and held her...WTH.I TOLD YOU HE LIKES HER.Ms Kim and a few other teachers aided her and Jun Hyung never left her side.AWWWWW,my best friend has  matured...hahahahha:P

I wandered to other parts of the river and swam freely .I needed some space by my own and decided to rest at a corner of the river,further from my friends.When I finally found a spot to rest,I smiled and closed my eyes when suddenly I felt my leg being pulled.

 

(to be continued...)


Thinking of the worse,I screamed my lungs out.Doo Joon came from underwater and placed his hand quickly on my mouth.Eyes widened with terror,I stopped screaming when I realised it was him.

"YAH!YOON DOO JOON!I THOUGHT IT WAS A CROCODILE OR SOMETHING!"I  screamed.

"Shhh."He placed a finger on his lips."Not too loud or Ms Kim will know we wandered off here."He then started to grin and laugh.

I pouted and looked away,still frightened from the prank.

He stopped laughing when he realised that I wasn't amused."You...angry?"He came closer and tilted my chin up.I swatted his hand away and continued to close my eyes,annoyed.While closing my eyes to take a rest,I felt a presence near my face.I opened my eyes to see Doo Joon's face an inch away from mine.Surprised,I stepped back but could not because of the river bank behind me.

Both of us were quiet.Feeling awkward,I tried to push him away and looked down but he held my arm and tilted my chin upwards,facing him.

"Are you angry at me?"He said softly,his breath hot against my cold cheeks.

Just as I was about to hurl sarcastic remarks,he bent slightly and pecked my lips.I was too shocked to even react.What did he just do?

"Are you still angry?"He bent down slowly to kiss again.I just stood there,unable to fathom the situation.Did my biggest crush just kiss me?

"Still angry?"He kissed my lips again.He continued till I smiled,with each kiss lasting longer  than the one before.

"What are you doing?"I pushed him away gently while trying to stop myself from smiling like a lunatic.He didn't budge.Instead,he held my waist and faced me.My limbs started to freeze by his touch.I stopped pushing him and gazed into his eyes.

"I'm sorry...I won't pull such pranks again today...Hmmm,maybe tomorrow."I slapped his chest,laughing but he held me tighter.After quietly staring into each other,he leaned in closer and when his lips touched mine,I slowly closed my eyes.After awhile,he retreated and rested our foreheads together.

"Do you want to be mine?"He whispered softly but clearly.I bit my lips to stop them from smiling but failed eventually.I nodded my head slowly.He grinned widely and kissed the tip of my nose and then slowly to my lips again. 


(cont...)

'Do you want to be mine?' HAHAHAHAHAHA,seriously?That spells cheesy.I've never heard that line before but he looked so shy asking it.OMG, I think this the best feeling in the world...to have your crush liking you back...*happy dance*

I told Jun Hyung over the phone but he said he guessed it already when he saw us missing at the river and when we were close together in the bus back home.OOPSY!!:P

FROM NOW ONWARDS,CALL ME MRS YOON.HEHEHEHE^^

It's nearly 1AM now,gonna sleep!! :D

 

Love,

Rose


19th April 2011

9:17PM

Dear diary,

Just now,Doo Joon brought me to a theme park.IS HE OUT OF HIS MIND??He's afraid of heights but he still brought me there.I feel so guilty >.< Cos last week I mentioned that it would be fun to go to a theme park...Sigh,and he really brought me there.Although he was so scared,he tried to ride on some of the rides...

Is this what it feels like to be in love?Is this even love?I'm not sure because I've never experienced it but what I know is that these feelings are getting more serious as each day passes by...I can't wait to see him tomorrow:)

Love,

Rose

 


29th May 2011

11:32PM

Dear diary,

It's been 2 months already and things have been going well!Although some girls still give me the dirty look...Besides Kikwang,Doo Joon is one of the popular guys in school although he's quite annoying(shhh,don't tell him this,hehe^^)He eats lunch with Jun Hyung and I and...OH!!TALKING ABOUT JUN HYUNG...He doesn't complain about Mirae to me anymore.He's always with her and they're always laughing.He said they're not yet dating.Big hint there that he gave people...NOT YET dating...

Dad is overseas at the moment and Mom always comes home late.Although I'm thankful that she doesn't need to follow him overseas,what's the purpose when she comes home at 1 in the morning and leave at 6 to go to work?Complete workoholics.tsktsktsk:'(

Doo Joon just called me a moment ago and I told him about my parents being like that.HOW STUPID OF ME?!?Here I am complaining about how my parents do not have time for me when Doo Joon himself does not even have parents.

I'm really sorry,Doo Joon:'(

Although he sounded sad,he said that I can call him anytime I feel lonely...Sigh,sometimes I feel as if there's no such thing as 'Parents', only 'Friends'.But I'm still fortunate right?Some people don't even have a family...like Doo Joon:'(

 

Love,

Rose


20th June 2011

2:00PM

Dear diary,

Doo Joon's birthday is coming soon!!What do I buy for him??I'm clueless.I asked Jun Hyung for advise and he said , 'surprise him'.How to?

Anyways,Mr Kang saw us whispering and holding hands under the table AND HE SENT US TO DETENTION T.T WHAT KIND OF RULE IS THAT??

WHAT IS THIS?IT'S HIM AGAIN.MR KANG,MR KANG,MR KANG.I hate you,Mr Kang.

When we knew that Mr Kang had to meet a parent and he can't be with us at the detention room,we escaped the school and ran as fast as we could while holding hands.He made me experience things I've never done before...

I don't think Mr Kang will notice because our detention time will be over once he finished the parents-meeting session. Hehe^^

Hmmm,I'll be surfing the internet for ideas for his birthday gift.Byyeeee!!!:)

 

Love,

Rose


4th July 2011

11:35PM

Dear diary,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR DOO JOON~

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU~

*throw confettis into the air*

We spent the Saturday at my house since my parents are out.I threw for him a mini party but I didn't invite anyone.I cooked for him seaweed soup and a few dishes.My skills are getting better thanks to my parents absence from home all the time.He didn't believe that I cooked all that.TSK.He said that one day,he will cook for me since he loves to cook and even mastered some of his grandmother's favourite dishes.I WAS THINKING...WOW,HE CAN COOK?

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL A MAN.hahahahahhaha!:P

When it's time to unwrap his present,I felt super nervous...What if he doesn't like them ??I chose those boots because of their colours-orange(my favourite colour) and blue( his favourite colour) I saved a whole month worth of school pocket money to buy him those pair of soccer boots.

Damn was I wrong,he was literally screaming when he saw those boots.Sometimes I think he likes soccer more than me.If he can,I think he would want to marry a soccer ball.

Anyways,we spent the whole day eating and I managed to steal one bottle of liquor from my father's collection since we have not reached the legal age yet to buy one.I'm sure my Dad won't notice it (there's alot more others).Since it was raining and we couldn't go out,we stayed on the couch and watched movies.Hmmm,but I don't think I was concentrating on the movie...My back was leaning against his chest and our fingers were intertwined.All I could feel were his calm heartbeats and his warm, steady breaths on my cheek..

I think I'm falling in love...Not just in love,but deeply in love...

Yoon Doo Joon,please don't leave me.

 

Love,

Rose


21st August 2011

3:15PM

Dear diary,

I just got back from Joonie's soccer match.I started to call him that since he said no one have ever called him that.I find it cute.Joonie,Joonie,Joonie.hehe^^He calls me Rose and no one actually calls me by that name,not even Jun Hyung.AND...

JUN HYUNG'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND~

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,I'm so happy for him!      Yong Jun Hyung and Kwon Mirae.         hehehe,sho cutee!!^^

Anyways,Joonie played soccer so well!!!!It makes me so proud to be his girlfriend !When he scored the final goal and saved his team from winning,I rushed down the bleachers and hugged him.

(to be continued...)


I ran down the bleacher stairs and found Doo Joon searching for me.

"You saw me scoring the last goal?!"He asked excitedly.

"Not only that,I saw how concentrated you were playing and you make me so proud!"I moved closer to hug him but he held my arms and moved back.

I looked at him blankly.

"Ermm,I'm sweaty and girls don't ...usually like that..."He laughed sheepishly,embarrassed.

"Make me the only exception then."I brought him close and hugged him tight."I love you,Yoon Doo Joon."

He returned the hug."I love you more,Gok Jangmi."


(...cont)

"...and they lived happily ever after."

Love,

Rose


3rd September 2011

8:20PM

Dear diary,

Nothing much happened today...After the last school bell,I dragged Doo Joon to a photobooth hahahahah! I saw at the internet and I thought that it was real cool!At first he was hesitant and kept on making serious faces,but he relaxed and then made funny faces.OMO!So cute,my Joonie...We had to take twice.Once for me to keep and another one for him.Believe me when I say he's not all that serious.he thinks it's cool to keep a serious face...Reminds me of TOP from Big Bang.hehehehhehe^^

 

 

 

 

I bought him a bottle of perfume hehehe.He was trying the other day and he kept talking about how good it smells.Instead of waiting for his next pay,I'll buy it for him since he really likes it! It smells goooooood.Can't wait to see his expression!!

Ciao for now!

Love,

Rose


28th September 2011

8:35PM

Dear diary,

 

HAPPY SIX-MONTH ANNIVERSARY TO US~

 

 

He got for me this really nice locket necklace with our name initial(D J) engraved at the back.It's really,really beautiful!

I love it!!!

Inside,he pasted both our photos in.I was super touched when he put this around my neck:')

For himself,he got a Chrome Hearts  dog tag with our name initials engraved at the back also.No wonder he's been busy for the past nights...I think he worked overtime just to buy these:' )

Compared to his,mine was so much cheaper but I took alot of time to learn how to knit him a scarf,just like what he did for me last year.I knitted a blue one for him.This year's winter,both of us can wear the scarves that both of us made for each other.I don't think I'll ever be cold again :P
 
Love,
Rose
 

1st October 2011

6:20PM

Dear diary,

I wanna cry...

Doo Joon's been too overprotective that sometimes I feel suffocated.It's so difficult to even hang out with Jun Hyung nowadays...

I've known Jun Hyung since our Junior school days,I've only known Doo Joon for one year plus...It's understood that I'm attached to Jun Hyung more.Just because of this,we argued in school just now.He looked so scary when he's angry.He even shouted at me.I felt so helpless...Never have I seen him acting like this...I'm scared.Jun Hyung just called,he wants to come over to talk to me.

I'm in the middle between my best friend and my boyfriend.OTTOKAE?  I love both of them to death... T.T

Oh God,help me... :(

 

Confused,

Rose


6th October 2011

3:45PM

Dear diary,

It breaks my heart everytime I sit next to Doo Joon in class...He didn't even talk to me for the past one week.Rumour has been going around the class that both of us are on the verge of a break up.Everytime I even thought of that rumour,I'd start crying.I'm so lucky that Mirae understands this situation and supports Jun Hyung and I,unlike Doo Joon...How can someone be so insensitive?!

Since Mom and Dad are not at home often,I feel lazy to go to the kitchen to even make myself some instant noodles.I feel so empty...Is this my fault?Jun Hyung does not force me to choose either him or Doo Joon beacause he understood how I felt.

Should I say sorry to Doo Joon?

BUT IT'S NOT MY FAULT ..................T.T 

I miss his voice.

 

Depressed,

Rose


26th October 2011

2:10PM

Dear diary,

 

(to be continued...)


15th October 2011

Jangmi

It was  break time and I didn't have the appetite to eat again.Instead of heading to the cafeteria,I decided to stay in class and listen to my iPod.I played the playlist of our favourite songs and reminisced to the days long gone.A tear escaped from my eyes and slided down my sunken cheeks.Suddenly,I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.I crouched over and held my stomach tight.It felt as if thousands of needles were piecing the organ.Beads of perspiration started to glisten on my forehead.

 

Doo Joon

My eyes darted to where Jun Hyung and Mirae were eating.She was not there.Probably,she's buying her food...

Minutes passed by and she still wasn't at their table.Where can she be?Did she skip her meal again?Aishh,that pabo.Is she in the classroom?

I finished up my food quickly and headed to the classroom.There's this little voice at the back of my mind and I don't feel comfortable.Finally ,when I reached our classroom,I stood and looked at Jangmi.She was sitting there,her head on the table.Doesn't she feel hungry?She lost weight and her cheeks have sunken.It breaks my heart to pieces seeing her like that.Suddenly,a scream stopped my train of thoughts.The scream came from the classroom.

Jangmi fell from her chair and knelt to the floor,holding her  abdomen.My blood froze and without wasting anymore time, I dashed in.

"Jangmi!"I knelt beside her and turned her body to me.Her face was scrunched up in pain.Tears were mixed with perspiration and she kept bending over."Gok Jangmi,don't scare me!"I took out the earpiece from her ears and wanted to switch off her iPod when I saw our playlist playing.PaboPaboPabo.

"Sorry..."She whispered into my ear in between cries.

"It's not your fault,stop talking!"I carried her feeble body and ran to the Sickbay.

************************************************************

Jun Hyung and Mirae rushed in the hospital room.

"What happened to her?Is it gastric?She hasn't been eating well!! I knew she was going to fall sick!"Jun Hyung kept rambling as he took Jangmi's weak hand.

I just looked at him from the other side of the bed.

"Ermm,Mrs Bae told us that she was sent to the hospital...So we rushed here straight after school..."Mirae spoke.

I stood up and turned to Jun Hyung."Then why didn't you make sure that she had her meals on time?You call yourself her best friend? "

Jun Hyung wanted to reply but Mirae stopped him."We're in a hospital..."

Jun Hyung spoke in a hushed tone."She didn't want to listen to me.Who's fault is it anyway?"

Both of us were staring at each other when we heard a cough.

"Jangmi,you're awake?"I quickly went to her side and swept her hair back from her face."Why haven't you been eating?What if no one was there in the classroom when you passed out?! Pabo."

Jun Hyung came near but Mirae stopped him and led him out of the room,leaving both of us alone.

 

Jangmi

"I'm sorry..."he said softly."It's not your fault...I just felt as if you've been stolen away from me,leaving me all alone again.I don't want to be alone."

I was surprised when I saw a fresh tear escaped from his tear duct.It made me cry too,seeing him like this.I raised my hands and wiped the tears from his cheeks.In a swift motion,he bent down and embraced me tightly.

"I was so frightened just now.I thought you will really leave me all alone..." Doo Joon whispered.

"I will never leave you alone,Yoon Doo Joon."


(...cont)

We made up at last..Doo Joon apologised.He also apologised to Jun Hyung and Mirae...But I don't think Jun Hyung likes Doo Joon.He said that it's because Joonie has hurt me.

I just got discharged from the hospital.Besides that,Mom has been taking care of my meals often and I'm glad because things turned out the way I wanted to.

Thank you God for listening to my prayers :)

 

Love,

Rose


16th November 2011

5:35PM

Dear diary,

:D   :D   :D   :D

Yesterday was like the happiest day of my life!

Firstly,Jun Hyung and Mirae celebrated my birthday after school.They treated me to lunch and even my favourite ice cream!!

Then,my parents celebrated my birthday at night.We did not have dinner outside this time...MOM COOKED A SPREAD OF MY FAVOURITE DISHES!!!Whoa,I was so touched and happy...Thank you Mom and Dad:)

After dinner with my parents,they had to leave for work.Although I felt sad,I was happy that at least they took time off from work to prepare dishes and the presents.hehehe^^ But the sadness does not last long.Guess what.

Doo Joon called and then he brought me to his warm, little apartment when I told him I was lonely. We watched a soccer match and just stayed in his couch.I told him that my parents will not be back till tomorrow night and he suggested that I styaed overnight there.We cuddled and snuggled in his single bed and I ended up falling asleep in his arms.I don't want to erase that memory :3

 

Please do not take these people away from my life ...

 

Love,

Rose