Epilogue

Lean on Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Congratulations!!" Hyewon, Sakura, Yena, Chaeyeon and Chaewon are with their families and their friends at a restaurant near the school. They have finally finished high school and their families decided to hold a joint celebration. 

 

They were all sitting around and talking amongst each other when Chaewon decided to step out for a breather.

 

She knows Minjoo followed her out too.

 

"Unnie."

 

Chaewon smiled and turned to the taller girl, "yeah?"

 

Minjoo approached, smiled softly and hugged her, "congratulations."

 

Chaewon returned the hug and pressed her face to Minjoo's neck, "thanks."

 

The younger girl chuckled to which Chaewon pulled back from the hug, "what?"

 

Minjoo's smile widened even more than possible, "guess I'm dating a college girl now too, huh?"

 

[

 

When Chaewon went inside the council office, Nako and Hitomi tried to stop Hyewon and Eunbi from following her.

 

"Guys? What are you doing, we should go to Minjoo."

 

The two younger girls looked at each other before smiling, "we don't need to, unnies."

 

-

 

Chaewon looked around the office and was surprised seeing Minjoo standing by the windows with her back turned to the older girl, "Minjoo-ya?"

 

The taller girl looked at Chaewon and smiled at her.

 

"A student told us you fell off the stairs, what happened? Are you okay? Do you need to go to the hospital?"

 

Minjoo laughed at Chaewon's panicky state and just shook her head, "I'm fine, un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter