Chapter 5

Lean on Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The day went on with the girls trying to survive classes. Nothing happens in between their school days, really. Especially since festival season is nearing. The teachers were rushing to finish their lessons because two weeks before the start of the three-day festival, students will be focusing more on their booths with their respective clubs. Which means normal classes won't be up anymore. 

 

Everyone was busy, especially the student council. They needed to juggle everything without failing their classes, which that in itself is a hard task.

 

Some didn't know, but they don't always hold meetings at the end of the school day. Sure they spend a few hours every single day at the student council office, but that's because they hold tutorings between each other too. 

 

Eunbi started this when she was the president last year. Some apprentices were struggling to balance their studies with their duties, which is why she decided to hold daily tutoring sessions. Those who needed help can ask anyone to teach them the things they aren't getting.

 

And today was just like that, "ah! I don't get it!" 

 

Everyone was surprised when they heard Sakura, who was usually calm and collected, shout in frustration. It didn't help that her best friends laughed at her.

 

"Stop laughing! You two don't get it either!" This made Chaewon and Hyewon stop laughing and just looked at their paper. All three of them were completely different from one another but one thing they have in common? Their absolute distaste for science.

 

At the distress of the three seniors, no one knew what to do but Minjoo started laughing at them. 

 

"Kim Minjoo." The said girl stared at Hyewon with a smile and silently asked her what, "shut u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter