Final Chapter

Lean on Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I told you you would win!" Yena clapped Minjoo's back. The girl just finished her speech after she was announced as the incoming student council president for the next school year. 

 

Everyone also felt a little bittersweet as Chaewon was the one who passed the baton to the younger girl. Wonyoung also won as the secretary despite being an incoming sophomore. Now all 12 of them are together, yes including Eunbi, and are going around the school grounds looking for things to do during the graduation event.

 

This is especially for the seniors but the lower years are allowed to enjoy the games as well. Chaewon was silent the entire time and Eunbi noticed it, "you okay?"

 

Chaewon looked at the older girl in surprise, "huh?"

 

Eunbi smiled softly at the president, "are you okay?"

 

Chaewon didn't answer and just looked at the bane of her problems, Kim Minjoo, and sighed. "I don't know anymore."

 

"You don't have time anymore, Kim Chae. If you want to do something, anything, live it at the moment. Stop stopping yourself from being completely and truly happy."

 

Chaewon once again remained quiet and just sighed. Eunbi noticed this and stopped walking and pulled the younger girl to a stop too, "what's stopping you?"

 

The slightly taller girl looked at Eunbi, "fear?"

 

"Of what?"

 

"Messing up?"

 

"You think I didn't?"

 

Chaewon stared at the older girl, "huh?"

 

Eunbi laughed at her, "you saw how Hyewon and I had problems too right? But here we are, fixed it with you guys' help. You aren't alone, kid. You have us but I think Minjoo is enough." She patted Chaewon on her shoulder before starting to walk again, catching up with the group.

 

However, Chaewon stayed behind. She didn't follow Eunbi or the group and just stood still. The oldest noticed this and tapped Minjoo and pointed the left behind president.

 

The VP nodded her head once and walked towards Chaewon, "Unnie?"

 

Chaewon snapped out of her thoughts and smiled at Minjoo, "yeah?"

 

"Come on, you're being left behind." Minjoo just smiled at Chaewon and grabbed her hand before pulling her to start walking.

 

-

 

The girls decided to split into two groups and to meet up before the bonfire in the evening. The younger girls decided to go around together and left the seniors, something about leaving them to spend their last event together.

 

"Okay. Since we're all alone now anyway." Yena started when they sat down at the field waiting for the bonfire to sta

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter