Chapter 13

Lean on Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week is all that's left until the festival, Chaewon and Minjoo are finally talking again like usual but they never really got the chance to have the talk.

 

This is mostly because as the president and vice, they were definitely the busiest. They were making sure every aspect of the three-day festival would be flawless. It is the second to the last event they will have before the school year ends. Which means this is the second to the last event Chaewon, Hyewon and Sakura will organise together as high school students.

 

The past week, every member of the student council has been staying at the office until late in the evening every day. While the four best friends are at school even during the weekend.

 

"Kkura-ya, did you contact the restaurants that will be here?"

 

"Yep, I'll go to their restaurants on Saturday too with Jiheon and Jeongin."

 

"Hyewon-unnie, all the funds have been provided to all the clubs right?"

 

"Yep. I gave them their list too, Joo. They'll give us their data record on the second day."

 

"Wonyoung-ah."

 

"Yeah, unnie?"

 

"Please make sure to keep track of all the records alright?"

 

"Got it!"

 

Everyone was so busy to the point even their friends are making sure they were all alright. Chaeyeon and Yena bring them food from time to time while Nako, Hitomi and Yuri try to help to contact the businesses that will come to the school. Yujin stays longer in school to make sure Wonyoung won't be alone coming home.

 

They were also busy but they also had a lot of people behind them in their own clubs while the council only relies on each other. Which is why it was no surprise to anyone when Hyewon's phone rang.

 

The treasurer looked at her phone for a few seconds, "Hyewon-unnie." The said girl looked at Minjoo, "answer it."

 

They knew it was Eunbi, the two may be in a better place now but they are also in a strained situation. Hyewon nodded her head before picking up her phone and leaving the office to answer the call.

 

Minjoo stared at her unnie while she was exiting the room while Sakura stared at the younger girl before focusing her gaze to Chaewon.

 

Chaewon was already working again to which the oldest only sighed at.

 

-

 

"Hyewon-ah."

 

Hyewon found a bench near the office and sat there, "unnie, why are you still awake?"

 

"I just got back from the library. How about you?"

 

"Still at school."

 

This made the older girl worried, "still?" she looked at the clock in her room and saw it's almost 9:00 pm, "it's too late, Hyewon-ah. Are all of you still there?"

 

Hyewon only managed to hum because she knew the older girl was starting to get really worried, "head home, Hyewon-ah. All of you. You can continue that tomorrow."

 

"I know, unnie. We're almost done for the day, anyway. We're only checking some final parts for the festival then we'll have it easy for the coming days."

 

Eunbi still didn't like what she heard, the girl is pushing herself too much. On that note, all of the members were but Eunbi knows the four best friends refuse to put too much pressure on the apprentices. 

 

She called the other three girls the past few days, making sure they were doing alright. Even though they were saying they were okay, Eunbi could hear the stress and exhausti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter