Chapter 15

Lean on Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"When I get my hands on Minjoo I swear she won't be able to show herself to anyone anymore." Chaeyeon laughed at Sakura who looked so angry and embarrassed at the same time.

 

The slightly younger girl re-read the note Hyunjin handed to them, "unnies! I was the one who requested for you two to be arrested so don't be angry at Hyunjin-oppa or any of those in the soccer team, okay?! You two keep on saying that I should move quickly and yet here you two are. Move faster, unnies! You're around a month away from graduating. Always remember that we'll be here for any of you. So hurry it up. Love, Minjoo."

 

Chaeyeon couldn't help but shake her head, "that kid is funny isn't she?"

 

Sakura looked at her, "what do you mean?"

 

The younger girl chuckled before looking at Sakura, "she always helps us and our friends but she can't even help herself."

 

The Japanese girl didn't speak for a while and just thought about Minjoo. Chaeyeon was right. Minjoo was the type of person to put others first before herself, something she admired her for. She may be older than the junior, but she admits she relies on her more than Minjoo relies on Sakura.

 

Sakura looked at Chaeyeon when she heard the latter laugh, "it's also funny how she is always the greenlight for us." She looked at the speaking girl confusingly, "Yujin wouldn't officially ask out Wonyoung if it weren't for Minjoo, you know?"

 

"That was Minjoo's doing?!"

 

"Wait, you didn't know?"

 

"No! Wonyoung and Yujin finally got together?!"

 

"You didn't know that either?!"

 

"I'm strangling all three of them!"

 

"Woah! Relax." Chaeyeon laughed at Sakura because she never saw her so frustrated before. 

 

"But, what do you mean by greenlight?"

 

"Ah-" Chaeyeon avoided looking at Sakura and stared at the timer they have in the room. She saw they still have 20 minutes to go before their entire hour runs up.

 

"Chaeyeon."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter