Chapter 11

Lean on Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Friday and it has been a week since Chaewon and Minjoo 'fought' and they still haven't made up. Well, they were talking to each other again, that's something. But mostly it's about the council and the tasks they need to finish up. The festival is two weeks away, which means class schedules are starting to change and class requirements were piling up. 

 

This is why Nako, Hitomi, Yuri and Minjoo are at the tallest girl's house. They're helping each other with the projects their teachers are forcing them to finish and pass on Monday.

 

Every time the three girls try to talk about the argument, Minjoo just avoided the topic and started a different one. Which is why they didn't push to talk about the situation anymore. Minjoo was already in too much stress at the moment with the festival and a month after that, the seniors will graduate.

 

This means not only does the council will organise another event before the actual graduation, but Minjoo will also be in the middle of the next council election and she'll need to send off three of her best friends. That also means Yuri will need to send off Yena.

 

"Do you guys want to order something for dinner instead? My parents won't come home for the night anyway." The three girls only nodded their heads and let Minjoo order anything she wants.

 

Minjoo left her room to order using their home phone.

 

"When do you think those two will make up?" Yuri and Hitomi looked at the smallest girl. The former shook her head while the latter only sighed.

 

They h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter